Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,223 members, 7,957,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba (5558 Views)

King Of Boys: Kemi Adetiba Releases Sequel To Her Popular 2018 Movie / Kemi Adetiba Releases Documentary Teaser For King Of Boys Sequel (video) / Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba by Orpe7(m): 10:15pm On Oct 24, 2018
So the private screening of King pf boys aired today at viva cinemas Ibadan and i must say the movie was nice thou with some exceptions like the running time, and scenes that werent needed in the movie. I would feel we need to take a cue from american movies, where some parts are cut off on purpose so it will be added to the DVD when the sale starts inorder for you to get it (bonuse features etc)
Above all i will say everyone acted on point and i will give it 89%
Re: King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba by Yewandequeen(f): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2018
Orpe7:
So the private screening of King pf boys aired today at viva cinemas Ibadan and i must say the movie was nice thou with some exceptions like the running time, and scenes that werent needed in the movie. I would feel we need to take a cue from american movies, where some parts are cut off on purpose so it will be added to the DVD when the sale starts inorder for you to get it (bonuse features etc)
Above all i will say everyone acted on point and i will give it 89%
oh seems you went for the 6pm show time,i just let the cinema too. They need to do some editing, It's too long though interesting.
Re: King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba by Orpe7(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
oh seems you went for the 6pm show time,i just let the cinema too. They need to do some editing, It's too long though interesting.

Your face looks familiar, were u seated at the extreme end next to Mrs Sobowale herself?
Re: King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba by Yewandequeen(f): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Orpe7:

Your face looks familiar, were u seated at the extreme end next to Mrs Sobowale herself?
I was at the extreme end but not sure I was close to her. As I was mindeding my own business
Re: King Of Boys By Kemi Adetiba by Orpe7(m): 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
I was at the extreme end but not sure I was close to her. As I was mindeding my own business

Never said u werent. I was seated at the extreme end too thats y i said u looked familiar

(1) (Reply)

Momoh Kubanji - Kubanji Direct Is Dead! / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / Godfather Of Harlem TV Series Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.