Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo (53623 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by jashar(f): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
I just love staring at beautiful pictures like these.

I can't help but admire the warm color painting of that house, the stylish stair designs and the smooth hand rails. Now that's a lovely decor.

grin cheesy grin

You are unwell... What a lovely decor indeed...

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by LaughButton01(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2018
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by sisisioge: 9:59am On Oct 25, 2018
I love the hair!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Proffdada: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Dominatrix4U(f): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Maggot food las Las. Chai vanity.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2018
ASHAWO with an emblem

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by itsjafar: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Werey re ooo!
delugajackson:

I can't help but admire the warm color painting of that house, the stylish stair designs and the smooth hand rails. Now that's a lovely decor.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by UncleJudax(m): 10:04am On Oct 25, 2018
greatme2good:
Is it reducing or something? It was bigger than this the first week she did it or should I say the first week she launched it.
Probably not the best implant based silicon was used grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 10:05am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:
tongue

See yoruba yanch
Show us your own. Ugly girl!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by XaviDayo(m): 10:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Na your office be that. Show dem jaare
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Dinho20(m): 10:08am On Oct 25, 2018
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2018
And where is the backside?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by arrestdarrester: 10:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Nairaland should try and create backpage. Haba!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2018
Nice blinds
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by arrestdarrester: 10:13am On Oct 25, 2018
How this joke take reach frontpage? Nairaland make una try create backpage. Haba!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by ifeko1214(m): 10:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with 3k for feeding biko because I'm not myself right now. At least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by khvnggift(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
OP oya take dis 1

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by ifeko1214(m): 10:17am On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with 3k for feeding biko because I'm not myself right now. At least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Buharisef(m): 10:22am On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Oya Manage Dis 4k- Kkkk Ure Welcome

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Mike1974(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2018
For Swift Stockbroking Seamless Platforms Solutions
For Swift Mobile Trading App Solution/OMS- You could buy and sell yourselves and
For Swift General Investment/Settlement/Advisory Services
Please contact; molorunyemi@gruenecapital.com, olorunyemi@gmail.com, 08101223958 (SMS/What’s App)
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by netflicks(m): 10:31am On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:

Are u really sure that's what u looking at?

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by mecc: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2018
cool cool I can only see a dry bone,i don't know when he will rise again let alone life too shot.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Malawian(m): 10:34am On Oct 25, 2018
Na this kind babes i dey love to straff. Tall and Slender. You have no idea the infinitesimal styles you can do with them.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by spikemmy(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2018
Who is this Toke sef?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 25, 2018
This her plastic ukwucheesy. Real ukwu over china made ukwu anytime anydaycheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by babtoundey(m): 10:40am On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=greatme2good post=72392523]Is it reducing or something? It was bigger than this the first week she did it or should I say the first week she launched it. [/quote

And you're the thermometer that measures the periodic rise and fall of her backside. Wedhone, ma
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Show us your own. Ugly girl!

But I fine pass your wife
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 10:48am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

But I fine pass your wife
You wey resemble dead body wey Dem embalm. See your dp naw
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
You wey resemble dead body wey Dem embalm. See your dp naw

tongue

Bad belle kill you

See person wey dey spend 1.5m for school fees, ode
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

tongue

Bad belle kill you

See person wey dey spend 1.5m for school fees, ode
How is it my fault that your parents sees you as a liability hence they can't risk such amount in your education? Useless girl
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by ifeko1214(m): 10:56am On Oct 25, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Ok, next!

Jealous

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.