Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo (53625 Views)

Toke Makinwa Poses In Bed Ahead Of Valentine (Photo) / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit / Toke Makinwa Poses Her Backside Without Underwear. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
How is it my fault that your parents sees you as a liability hence they can't risk such amount in your education? Useless girl

Well, I'm not useless.

You sound more like someone who is useless and hopeless too. slowpoke
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by rarasitari: 10:58am On Oct 25, 2018
WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT SOLUTIONS THAT SETS YOUR BUSINESS APART!

When customers are deciding on a purchase, they start by looking online.

Your website is your showroom, where customers can research your product and see all the reasons it is right for them.

Now imagine that same product was just a couple of clicks away from being theirs. A well designed and developed Website can influence purchase decisions by showcasing your product at its best, and making it as easy as pie to take action and make a purchase, patronising you services or connecting with your brand

What You Get!

== https://www.YourWebsite.com SSL Certificate Installed for FREE
== 1 year US-based Hosting (comes with unlimited Traffic)
== Free Domain for 1 Year
== Beautiful Crafted Website
== SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
== Comes developed with VERY GOOD Website Speed!
== Logo Design for your Brand (in case you don’t have)
== Websites comes with 99.9% uptime
== Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!
== 2 Banner Designs to promote your brand…FOR FREE
== Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

tongue

Bad belle kill you

See person wey dey spend 1.5m for school fees, ode
You're very useless! Go ask your parents
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by DavidEsq(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
Nairalanders please someone should assist me with 3k for feeding biko because I'm not myself right now. At least to get strength for hustle. Hunger can really humble someone i swear. Acc 3051322969 first bank.
If u are not urself, who are u na. Are u asking us to assist somebody who is not u?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
You're very useless! Go ask your parents

I can see, you want to be noticed.

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 11:05am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I can see, you want to be noticed.

Newbie​ to where? nairaland? I've been a guest since 2008 my dear. Moreover, you wey be oldie wetin you don achieve?? Foolish girl. you're too dumb for my liking
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Newbie​ to where? nairaland? I've been a guest since 2008 my dear. Moreover, you wey be oldie wetin you don achieve?? Foolish girl. you're too dumb for my liking

Mumu go and get a life.

2008 and you still NL

YOU NEED HELP
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Thugnificent(m): 11:14am On Oct 25, 2018
Nothing special
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by meobizy(f): 11:17am On Oct 25, 2018
I love low self esteemed women.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 11:22am On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

Mumu go and get a life.

2008 and you still NL

YOU NEED HELP
You that have a life, whats your achievements? I guess your waiting for one unfortunate man to come buy you off your parents house. That's the only thing you aspire. stupid girl!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 25, 2018
does she have a terminal illness, see bony ass.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by ariyike87(f): 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
Queen
Gistvic:
Nigerian radio personality, television host, vlogger, and author, Toke Makinwa flaunts her backside as she captions:

"Life is too short to be boring ���� have s little fun"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/toke-makinwa-have-fun-as-she-flaunts.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
These bag are very much available in Akure. Contact 08064357013,

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by delzbaba(m): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2018
but you poopoo this morning

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 12:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

I'm not as stupid as you., dummy

Well, I've achieved a lot more than what you could ever hope of achieving.

I'm even inviting you specially to my convocation on the 23rd of December,

Hopeless fool
Convocation? Is that your own achievements? I had my bsc at far back1996, where were you then??
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by greatme2good(f): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=babtoundey post=72394948][/quote]
Lol check her previous photos on instagram.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Convocation? Is that your own achievements? I had my bsc at far back1996, where were you then??

well i was 2.

Now i am 24 and with a masters in Engineering. Can you top that?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
She looks like me from the backside, mine is bigger though.

I just realized I have added weight. Damn!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 1:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

well i was 2.

Now i am 24 and with a masters in Engineering. Can you top that?
Lmao!! youre schooling at uni uyo right? I know your type. Drop your mat number lemme Confirm. If you're truly 24 with a master's in Engineering as you claim I'll send you 100k to be confirmed on this thread. It's a challenge. Deal?
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 2:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Colourich:
She looks like me from the backside, mine is bigger though.

I just realized I have added weight. Damn!!!!
Kimbra biafranbushboy come and see ooh
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by DavidEsq(m): 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Thugnificent:
I'm not myself as in I'm not feeling Okay . However it has been modified. Thanks!

Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Lmao!! youre schooling at uni uyo right? I know your type. Drop your mat number lemme Confirm. If you're truly 24 with a master's in Engineering as you claim I'll send you 100k to be confirmed on this thread. It's a challenge. Deal?

your foolishness is EPIC

oga im not broke and i dont need your stupid money.

and did i ever discussed with you that i schooled at uniuyo?

you need a serious brain examination.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 3:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
JamaicanLove:

your foolishness is EPIC

oga im not broke and i dont need your stupid money.

and did i ever discussed with you that i schooled at uniuyo?

you need a serious brain examination.
So at my age you think you can deceive me abi? How am I sure you're even an Olevel holder? Useless girl!
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Kim.bra biafra.nbushboy come and see ooh
Abeg, let that one be. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Abeg, let that one be. grin
Who are you??
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Who are you??
Didn't you call me? grin I can't mention a moniker.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Biingoo: 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
Didn't you call me? grin [ can't mention a moniker.
Ooh! Where you ban? I mean your main
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
Ooh! Where you ban? I mean your main
Something of that nature.
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
So at my age you think you can deceive me abi? How am I sure you're even an Olevel holder? Useless girl!

Maybe you want me to upload my school id for you, gigolo
Re: Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Backside In New Photo by mimimile93: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biingoo:
She's actually right..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Burnaboy Shows Off His Babe Cooking In The Kitchen [PICS] / Bernice Burgos Steps Out In Lagos Wearing Skimpy Outfit / Kate Henshaw Trains Hard At The Gym, Lifts Weight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.