Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

The Dubai-fication Of Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dubai-fication Of Lagos (3587 Views)

President Buhari Participates At The Dubai Expo 2020 (PHOTOS) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Femi Otedola To Run For Governor Of Lagos State - LeadersNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos by front4line: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Facts!Majority of Lagos state revenue mostly goes to Tifnubu to oil his vast patronage network of politicians,area boys,market women and Nurtw to maintain his hold on power. If Lagos funds were judiciously spent, it could be transformed to look like any modern city in the Netherlands.

Where does the majority of the revenue accruing to your state go now that it as to turn Dubai?
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:

Where does the majority of the revenue accruing to your state go now that it as to turn Dubai?
STFU
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos by walefresh3(m): 2:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
izombie:
so when we say the truth you label us haters abi? Bros i am a nigerian too and i would love lagos to be one of the best cities on earth but i won't lie to myself if it's not. Lagos is by far the worst city that i have ever visited. No electricity,no water,no roads etc. All the pics pasted by the op look beautiful from the air but you and i know that is not what on ground. And for the record, enugu town is more well planned than lagos.
I am not saying Lagos is good or world class city.But it's the best you have as a Nigerian, be proud of your best.no state in Nigeria possesed all those amenities you mentioned above.The best in enugu can not stand third rated town or local government in Lagos.Stop your hatred toward your own.I am very proud of Nigeria . I am proud of you bro , but you are talking from emotion.
Re: The Dubai-fication Of Lagos by meobizy(f): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
I guess old habits die hard. The only difference this time is the pictures are real.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guns Cant Kill IPOB Again As They Do Odeshi Charm VIDEO / Real Reason God Allows Igbo To Be Marginalized In Nigeria – Jonathan’s Ex-aide, / Why Igbo Men Should Not Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady – Pete Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.