Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life (181 Views)

Everlasting Life Like A Bottle Of Wine Or A Loaf Of Bread? / Does An Immortal Entity Needs Everlasting Life ? / The Divine Formula Of John 3:16: Grace + Obedience ➞ Everlasting Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Have Everlasting Life by banabest(m): 7:48am On Oct 25, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE*
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�Father, I don’t have to depend on just one day a year, because I’m living in your love every single day of the year.
Thank you that your love encompasses the entire world, and yet is personal just for me.
I praise you because my Bible has my name in it, and not just the words “the world.”

It actually has my name in it. Father, you said if I would simply believe in you, I would not perish, but have everlasting life.
I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE, I BELIEVE!
Thank you for the faith that lets me believe!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IHaveEverlastingLife*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Wait! / The God Of Vengeance. (4) / Faqs Concerning Lifechanyuan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.