Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' (58197 Views)

Jaafar Jaafar Flees To UK After Exposing Ganduje Bribe Video / Kano Govt Revokes Contracts Of Contractor Who Filmed Ganduje Bribe Videos / Ganduje Bribe Videos: Impeachment Looms As Kano Assembly Begins Probe (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by kaen1317: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ganduje is not corrupt but Fayose is a thief according to APC

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by zombieTRACKER: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
GeorgeTheCoder:

Read your stupid post again. Despite the overwhelming evidence you still come online to say rubbish. You are worse than dog sh.it.

Do you really think zombies care about any corruption fight

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Kano states indigenes have spoken, now we all know their stance. Atiku the biggest thief won't get 50k votes there unless rigging.
then breaking from Nigerian is the only options

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Even kids can decipher a video which is doctored. I knew something was wrong cause the Governor I know is a disciplined and honest man.
These are the real voters and come 2019, we will win with a landslide.
No b only doctored. It was carpentered

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by jobsmiths(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
I didn't expect a Northerner to compose a correct sentence in English. This is amazing. I'm really impressed that Jonathan's positive impact on their education is yielding good fruits.
A northerner you say?..... quite unfortunate, dt same northerners are calling d shots in Nigeria instead of educated You, shine ur eyes, if only you know
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by gurunlocker: 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Oga Shut up!
Kano state is on lockdown for Baba and Governor Ganduje.

Mad man.... Why are you frustrated with life? What has this news got to do with Kano state being on lock down for your father you ass lick, buhari? undecided

You won't see anything wrong in the bribe involving a sitting APC governor because you are already programmed not to use your brain and believe only what they want you to believe grin grin

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by kingthreat(m): 12:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
dirty almajiris

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
osi radarada

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by tolexy007(m): 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
gurunlocker:
Trust me they did not know what is written on what they're holding since its not written in Hausa or Arabic. cool

In other news, Corruption is fighting APC grin

u are correct

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Technology has improved wonderfully, anything can be created. Ganduje received no bribe.

Did you see the people on the comment section re northerners who don't see anything good in APC in kano state ?

Go through their names man

The norths are tired of Buhari .

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by 1miccza: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Even kids can decipher a video which is doctored. I knew something was wrong cause the Governor I know is a disciplined and honest man.

Sarrki do you ever call a spade , a spade?? Don't degrade the north please..

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Kids are real voters Stop smoking Kano soak away. Just look at the "future leader" spewing thrash!

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Justinah4real(f): 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari Anti corruption fight is selective and laughable.

Ganduje will go Scot free because he's Buhari best friend .

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
Those are almajiris sent out my their Mallams.

Most of them can't even read the placard.

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by femmy0078(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
Almajiri in progress and at work

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Joshua Dariye was jailed even when he is an APC member so I dont know the selective fighting you are talking about.
The thing here is that PDP has a lot of corrupt politicians.
joshua dariye is irrelevant..He has nothing to offer...Don't fool ursef trying to color rainbow a corruption fight that is obvious to an imbe.cile to be a monumental show of shame and flagrant disregard for educated people..

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Angrymode: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Technology has improved wonderfully, anything can be created. Ganduje received no bribe.

Amazinggrin

I believe that hot sun heating your head in Kano is actually a big light bulbgrin

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by joepepsy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
But you all said "even if atiku steal from cbn vault you will still vote for him" una never see anything.
Mztarstrechy:
When will Nigerians learn?Must everything be politicised?Kids were spotted carrying placards indirectly mocking Jaafar Jaafar video which exposed Gov Ganduje's alleged bribery scandal.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-kids-were-spotted-carrying.html

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Adakintroy: 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
What I see is some one holding up inscription that reads am a child voter. Pls arrest me.

Lol northerners!

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Angrymode: 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Amazing grin

I believe that hot sun heating your head in Kano is actually a big light bulb grin

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by idowulanre: 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wayo man
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by israelmao(m): 12:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
That is how they are groomed for corruption.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Mitsurugi(m): 12:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Guy I've read your comments a lot of times but now I have to ask... are you okay?

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Awoo88: 12:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Part of the voters Gundollar
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by owoshuyi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shey u know say the Joshua Dariye still buy nomination form for a political office? JAILED indeed
ChrisMafian:

Joshua Dariye was jailed even when he is an APC member so I dont know the selective fighting you are talking about.
The thing here is that PDP has a lot of corrupt politicians.
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by ShameOnAPC: 12:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:
ori re ti daru
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by omooba969(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Lolcheesy
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by ucyonline: 12:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

You mean these ones are the real voters? SMH
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by umarshehu58(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
I didn't expect a Northerner to compose a correct sentence in English. This is amazing. I'm really impressed that Jonathan's positive impact on their education is yielding good fruits.
Just because we are not the show-off type doesn't mean we are not educated.
So keep your mouth shut!
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by Angrymode: 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Your comment is just amazing grin

I believe that hot sun heating your head in Kano is actually a big light bulb with a switch somewhere. After all, anything is possible with technology grin
Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by DaddyNimo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Oga Shut up!
Kano state is on lockdown for Baba and Governor Ganduje.
your generation can never have sense may the pains felt by most families in Nigeria be your portion 1000 folds

Re: Ganduje's Bribe: Pupils Protest 'Jaafar Jaafar, Your Video Will Not Stop Us...' by paix(m): 12:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Don't be surprised that government primary schools were shut just to carry the placards in support of the governor. That's the kind of children they want to raise, because they know without quality education the children will not revolt against them tomorrow. It has been a deliberate attempt to deprive the children of the masses have access to western education. The almajiris are READYMADE thugs waiting to be assigned.

Video Of Dino Melaye, Hushpuppi And Timi Frank Laughing At A Party In Dubai / Kidnappers' Hideout Bursted By Imo State Police (Pictures) / Eeben Barlow: US Funded Buhari’s Campaign, Says Military Contractor