Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy (38622 Views)

We Want Isa Pantami On Terrorist Watchlist - Nigerians Petition US Government / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by CapussoSeba: 2:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
smiley
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by GoodGovernance: 2:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is what you get in a country full of many stupid citizens.

Dragging the name of Nigeria into the mud because of politics.

Inferiority complex and neo-colonialism at play undecided

2 Likes

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Horus(m): 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
Slave Mentality allow the West to interfere in Nigerian politic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Billionaire09: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
The zoo politicians are fighting their stealing interest.

No Nigeria election in Biafraland. Let those that have ears, hear o. You might not return home alive when go out to votes the zoo elections.

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Boyooosa(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
To hear the petition and support you to come and loot the remaining funds ba, Mae I see trump leg for here.
Anyway, they are sensible people unlike most of our leaders here...
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by 4dor: 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Why do we keep allowing these people interfere in our politics and some mumu Nigerians on this page are happy about it..Can Russia even dare interfere in US politics?.This isn't about buhari or atiku but putting these people in their place.

My brother can you see the unfortunate, foooolish people we share nationality with? How will this country get better if this is how young folks think? This country is the cradle of mumuism!

2 Likes

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Billygee2u: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
dukie25:
APC is getting beat from every angle.
At home their members are fighting among themselves. Abroad, members of the international community is continuing its relentless onslaught.
Bubu please just go, no need waiting for 2019.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by EmirAbj: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
We Shall Begin Singing Farewell Songs For Bubu And His APC... May The Soul Of Bubu And His APC Rest In Peace
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
The way semi illiterates toys with national security is quite shocking but who am I to talk sef, mental retardnesssss is too common around the society

Make I shift
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Billygee2u: 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
The world should know that Buhari is running a tyrannical government
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by idowulanre: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lifeless buhari
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by abbey621(m): 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why do we like embarrassing ourselves in this country? The U.S has no power over local elections in a foreign country, they also do not have time for 3rd world problems because they are busy fighting their own problems. Bombs being sent to politicians, crisis in Saudi Arabia, stock market decline, November midterm elections to say a few and y'all think he'll take this seriously? grin grin grin grin grin....RUBBISH!

2 Likes

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Why do we keep allowing these people interfere in our politics and some mumu Nigerians on this page are happy about it..Can Russia even dare interfere in US politics?.This isn't about buhari or atiku but putting these people in their place.

We need them to send the dictator back to Daura... as he did to GEJ through Obama the he-goat.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Horus(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8020924_img20181024wa0008_jpegccb34224e77f94ef112bdf01dbf3430a

Shame!, a beggar begging for a petition. The majority of Africans have a ‘slave mentality’.
This includes even most of the African leadership, political; religious; economic; social; intellectual
leaders who have held the reins of Africa’s leadership the past 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Doyin2(m): 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
GoodGovernance:

I feel you.

Very shameful .PDP continues to diminish the dignity and respectability of Nigeria all in the name if politics..

I feel so sad cry
GoodGovernance:

I feel you.

Very shameful .PDP continues to diminish the dignity and respectability of Nigeria all in the name if politics..

I feel so sad

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
Billionaire09:
The zoo politicians are fighting their stealing interest.

No Nigeria election in Biafraland. Let those that have ears, hear o. You might not return home alive when go out to votes the zoo elections.

You're a Yoruba Muslim and I know your other user names on Nairaland.

There must be election in all Igbo enclaves.

ATIKU is the next president of Nigeria and voting him is our REFERENDUM....

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doyin2:

I feel you.

I feel so sad cry

I feel you.

I feel so sad

APC did worse when PDP was in power....

Daura straight Buhari is going home.....

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Doyin2:

I feel you.

I feel so sad cry

I feel you.

I feel so sad

APC did worse when PDP was in power....

Daura straight Buhari is going home.......
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by jaxxy(m): 2:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
baysol:

Very obvious that the flat heads of these east people does not allow thinking at all. I wonder what is USA to Nigeria? ....and who made USA master over Nigeria's destiny. These tapeworms from the east just don't think like their Nnamdi Kanu MASTER, LORD AND RUN AWAY COWARDLY, SAVIOUR, they only act on the spur of the moment. very foolish lot, what a charade.

This is just same way it’s happened for Jonathan and Apc called on the international for Jonathan to to ensure free and fair elections. The only difference is the human rights abuses, intimidation and politicizing the police and security agencies.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Billionaire09: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
thunderfirebuha:

You're a Yoruba Muslim and I know your other user names on Nairaland.

There must be election in all Igbo enclaves.

ATIKU is the next president of Nigeria and voting him is our REFERENDUM....

I am not say pay Masters you are sycophantic about won't be the zoo whatever you called it.

Our destination is Biafra restoration. We don't give a damn of who the zoo Presidents are.

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by AngelicBeing: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is over for APC.
Totally over.
I am not a prophet of doom but I see doom coming for APC.
tongue
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by kinguwem: 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
The Russians interfered in the US elections. May be you're not current?
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Was the elections in Osun and Ekiti FREE and FARE
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by bamasite(m): 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
You mean the same US that Russia 'helped' with its own election? grin grin grin
oshe111:
How I wish US can conduct our 2019 Election
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by tealaw(m): 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Pls,Is that man a youth?

1 Like

Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Alary: 3:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
Let Atiku take the petition to the WHITE HOUSE then I know PDP is serious
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by Turantula(m): 3:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Afonja Zombie, first of all put your phone in their place and be free from western slavery and devices
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by KanwuliaExtra: 3:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Every true Nigerian is doing the very best at home and abroad to send ONE OLD LIFELESS COW back to his FAMILY! grin
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by aremuforlife(m): 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
[/quote[quote author=gare post=72399847]

INEC is pulling out from the deal, APC are on their own grin grin grin grin, because if care is not taken this INEC chairman will be the first to go to jail, all we want is a free and fair election, if APC win fine, suffering continues, if PDP win next level grin grin grin
Please sir/ma can you define the meaning of next level of PDP win
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by israelmao(m): 3:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Euphoria that greeted the coming of APC in 2014 has turned into furore.Buhari it is time to go home.
Re: Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy by bendike: 3:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is over for APC.
Totally over.
I am not a prophet of doom but I see doom coming for APC.
You are not a prophet of doom?Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

J. Martins Begs Jonathan For Forgiveness: No Freedom Of Speech, Corruption Worse / How The Economy fared Under Yaradua With Oil @ $40/barrel And The Reality Today / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.