Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) - Family (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) (51062 Views)

Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2019 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2018 Edition) / Nairaland Christmas Giveaway by Twaci (2017 Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by deeza4mum: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2018
Plks is there any helper of my 9 months old son in terms of clothing's and shoes? He will really be grateful as he don't have much, and they have started to be smaller for him, may God bless you as you do so.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by dannyblings(m): 12:26am On Dec 23, 2018
Please after my masters programme I have not been able to secure a good job. I teach for and just started laundry hustle from home for now. Things are so tough. My rent just expired and my landlord is about to throw me out. I made a 2 1 in biochemistry and also a masters in biochemistry too from a reputable federal uni. In the short term I need someone to help me pay my rent and in the long run I need a job. I can forward my credentials and I can relocate anywhere. I am presently in warri, Delta State
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by EsteemedB(f): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2018
deeza4mum:
Plks is there any helper of my 9 months old son in terms of clothing's and shoes? He will really be grateful as he don't have much, and they have started to be smaller for him, may God bless you as you do so.

Where do you reside?
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by piouslola(f): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2018
@Creamylicious, thank you so much......
Still in need of household items and baby clothes as gift.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by saintsylve(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2018
Any Santa that has furniture and electronics to give away. I am currently in need of some .

Thanks.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by deeza4mum: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2018
EsteemedB:

Where do you reside?
In Kaduna ma, but pls I won't mind waybill pls. Thank you
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Sweetnesstwins: 11:57am On Dec 23, 2018
Mumben:
honestly, silver and gold none do I av. but I pray for those who are waiting upon God for fruit of d womb to receive their positive results this month. I am almost due, pls u"all should say a word of prayer for me. God bless u all beyond measure.

Safe delivery, everything will go smoothly, mother safe, baby safe... The God who did it for you should also remember me.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by McMayowa(m): 12:03pm On Dec 23, 2018
E Ku odun
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 23, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Mumben(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Sweetnesstwins:

Safe delivery, everything will go smoothly, mother safe, baby safe... The God who did it for you should also remember me.

Amen dear, May almighty God remember u as he remembered Hannah and Sarah in d Bible. it will end in praise and u shall testify

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Sweetnesstwins: 5:52am On Dec 24, 2018
Mumben:

Amen dear, May almighty God remember u as he remembered Hannah and Sarah in d Bible. it will end in praise and u shall testify

Amen
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Attention to details is key.
tiwiex:

No contact details.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:00am On Dec 24, 2018
Complete Hotel Services Nigeria Limited (CHS) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Hotel Accountant

Basic Requirements
Member of the Institute with 3 years’ post qualification experience
HND/ B.Sc. Accountancy
Practical knowledge in any accounting software package and Microsoft Excel.
Application Closing Date
30th December, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: completehotels@gmail.com or info@completehotelsltd.com Using the position applied for as the subject line of the mail.
Kleinburg Medical Center is an outpatient medical center, headed by an American and Canadian trained medical doctor. Our goal is to provide world class efficient healthcare services in the community.

Job Title: Accounts Officer/Book Keeper

Job Description
An accounts officer manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization.
Each day, an accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: ieluwa@kleinburgmedical.com
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by skyplustk(f): 8:35am On Dec 24, 2018
ote]
I just emailed you bro
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by skyplustk(f): 8:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
Kleinburg Medical Center is an outpatient medical center, headed by an American and Canadian trained medical doctor. Our goal is to provide world class efficient healthcare services in the community.

Job Title: Accounts Officer/Book Keeper

Job Description
An accounts officer manages the financial bookkeeping of a business or organization.
Each day, an accounts officer processes invoices, records payments, and track expenses of the organization.
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2018.

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send
heir CV to: ieluwa@kleinburgmedical.com
I just emailed you bro
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by skyplustk(f): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2018
G
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:37am On Dec 24, 2018
Can I have your mail?
skyplustk:

I just emailed you bro
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by skyplustk(f): 8:39am On Dec 24, 2018
[quote author=Olamsoh post=74120771]Can I have your mail?n
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Lizzyangel:
@enque
@monrue
@santa
@ovaltine22
@domexydomen1
@everybody

seasons greetings to you and your household madam..
i don't kniw how to send email messages on NL dats why i mentioned you here.

I am working in a private school to make ends meet...but something happened this term...my Boss witheld our october, november and december salary.he said he had.many peojects that has eaten up his finances this year that we should bear with him till next year..we all thought it was joke...i had been anticipating atleast a month salary from my BOSS but all hope is lost,and I have no one to run to for this yuletide...i am having 2boys and hubby is financially handicapped for now.
I beg you all to please assist me with anything no matter how little to get something for my 2kids to eat this yuletide and also settle some embarrasing debts of mine....I never wanted to do cyber begging,but had to drop my ego for my kids' sake.

0221204562 wema bank
is my acct details.as you help me heaven will also assist you and your family
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2018
check ur mail
skyplustk:
iya@yahoo.com
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2018
skyplustk:
atinuke.o.com
Remove your mail
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Omawumi17(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by skyplustk(f): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2018
ote]
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Deolaw: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
How about us that have been owed for 8 months?
Lizzyangel:

help me abeg.
see my BOSS' text today
Sir/Ma, morning. According to my promise to work towards 24th Dec for payment of at least 1 month's salary. I got to d contribution venue to collect d money, only to be told dat d money is not ready. They said it will be ready btw 26th & 31st Dec. I felt so bad. Pls, for God's sake, can u exercise more patient? I understand what it means not to receive salary during festive period. Pls, bear with me.
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
How about us that have been owed for 8 months?

Naija which way forward na...pesin go skul,graduate no job....still humble herself to teach in private school...despite much work and punctuality salary no dey show.
what's the way forward now?

i'm fed up!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
hang in there?!
Lizzyangel:

Naija which way forward na...pesin go skul,graduate no job....still humble herself to teach in private school...despite much work and punctuality salary no dey show.
what's the way forward now?

i'm fed up!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
hang in there?!
hang in...as in.....continue working without pay or ??
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Olamsoh: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
As long as:
An aeroplane can never reverse
A ship can never have tyre
A bicycle can never fly
A motorcycle can never have A.C
A house can never walk
A doll can never talk
A river cant flow backwards
NO ENEMY SHALL HAVE POWER OVER YOU AS THE YEAR IS COMING TO AN END
AMEN
Lizzyangel:

hang in...as in.....continue working without pay or ??
Re: Nairaland Christmas Giveaway (2018 Edition) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
As long as: An aeroplane can never reverse A ship can never have tyre A bicycle can never fly A motorcycle can never have A.C A house can never walk A doll can never talk A river cant flow backwards NO ENEMY SHALL HAVE POWER OVER YOU AS THE YEAR IS COMING TO AN END AMEN

amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

When Stealing At Home Goes Wrong(pic) / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies / "She Lied To Me For Six Years" Heartbroken Man Cries Out After DNA Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.