Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,337 members, 7,867,966 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:07 AM

The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating (599 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / How To Celebrate Val When Your Lover Is Not Around / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating by Agibecky: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2010
The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover is Cheating

The first thing to do when you find out that your lover is cheating on you is not to rush to Nairaland to whine about it. Cheating is as old as Adam and Eve.

First thing you should do is to go for HIV/AIDS test to know if he or she has infected you or not.
Nigerian youths account for the majority of the cases of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, because they are promiscuous.
Re: The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating by lamis(f): 4:45am On Jul 18, 2010
pray dat u dont contract std & kiss urself lucky. RUN AS FAST ASS U CAN cheesy
Re: The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating by santanovva(m): 12:41pm On Jul 18, 2010
I would re-assess myself, find out where i lost it - if I did!
Re: The First Thing To Do When You Find Out That Your Lover Is Cheating by ice234: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2010
talk togther and get to know his aor her reasons

(1) (Reply)

For Your Stronger Relationship(85plus Romantic Idea) / Father Of Five Dies After Affair With Lover / Guy Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.