Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host (29223 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Slams NDLEA For Inviting Naira Marley To Their Office / You Are A Fraud: Bisi Alimi Slams Bobrisky For Being A Threat To Trans Nigerians / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by martineverest(m): 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
same thing they did last year
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Hopebringer: 4:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
[s]
laxewww:
.....but why are this homosexuals usually yoruba
[/s]

SHUT UP!!!
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by symbianDON(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:
bros enter kano first....you will know that southwest gays be learner

3 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by kingthreat(m): 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:

My first homosexual encounter was with one Mr. Idey, anambra. The guy was touching my nipples. I pushed him off and ran off.
My second was with an evil policeman friend Mr. Enefiok Hope William, akwa ibom man. Guy was squeezing my arms and having a hard-on
I have come to realize. Gays are in all tribes
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by boldone(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alimi, you ought not to fight this, the response is, you ugly fa
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
The Jay Manuel is good looking... Bisi, you look wasted!

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by nijabazaar: 4:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:

Stop being a bigot....gays can come from Igbo or Fulani or Chinese

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by nijabazaar: 4:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingthreat:

My first homosexual encounter was with one Mr. Idey, anambra. The guy was touching my nipples. I pushed him off and ran off.
My second was with an evil policeman friend Mr. Enefiok Hope William, akwa ibom man. Guy was squeezing my arms and having a hard-on

U must be attractive to have not one but two encounters angry

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Daeylar(f): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
He is right especially on Nigerians Hypocrisy when it comes to foreign gays.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by kingthreat(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

U must be attractive to have not one but two encounters angry

I'm average. Those perverts actually have wives. They just want another place to stick it into
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Dredgemaster(m): 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
LifestyleTonite:
Nigerian gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi has called out GTBank for inviting Jay Manuel to its fashion week masterclass. In an Instagram post, Bisi Alimi slammed the bank for its hypocrisy.

According to him, they will never invite well known Nigerian gays for such events but won’t mind spending huge money on bringing foreign gays like Jay Manuel.

He also wondered why GTBank, which is in a country with strict laws against LGBT, cannot speak against such laws but don’t mind working with foreign gays.

Bisi Alimi wrote:

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/bisi-alimi-gtbank-gay-jay-manuel/
Animals
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by nijabazaar: 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingthreat:

I'm average. Those perverts actually have wives. They just want another place to stick it into

Hmmm...

It would have been better if we have a society that tolerates sha. Maybe these gays would easily find partners instead random testing. I guess becos to find those that act like them is like finding a needle in a haysack, that's why they resort to touching every random person

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by boringnigerian: 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
eyinjuege:
Did they invite him over because he is gay or because he has something to offer them in masterclass?
Being gay doesn't stop anyone from being useful to themselves and their society.
Bisi Alimi if all you have to offer anyone is your sexuality, nobody cares. Nobody needs it. However, if you're an entrepreneur who has built an empire and carved a niche for yourself, then you are worth listening to in masterclass

Bisi's points, in case most of you missed it, are:

1) Nigerians claim to hate gays but would gladly flock to take pictures with a rich and famous gay person. Meanwhile, if you are poor, no matter how good you are at what you do, Nigerians would castigate and victimize you for your sexuality.That is the height of hypocrisy.

2) There are gay people in the Nigerian fashion industry that GTB would not give the spotlight to. I understand that they are a business and as a business, they have to do what would be most profitable for themselves. Still sucks tho.

4 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Dredgemaster(m): 4:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:
fool, so Charly boy and his lesbian daughter are also Yorubas? The earlier you get out of that your village, the better for you
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by wonder233: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
My thoughts exactly
eyinjuege:
Did they invite him over because he is gay or because he has something to offer them in masterclass?
Being gay doesn't stop anyone from being useful to themselves and their society.
Bisi Alimi if all you have to offer anyone is your sexuality, nobody cares. Nobody needs it. However, if you're an entrepreneur who has built an empire and carved a niche for yourself, then you are worth listening to in masterclass
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by bluefilm: 4:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Why is he answering Jay Manuel?

They should've simply called him Gay Manuel.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by boringnigerian: 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingthreat:

Nope. People like you literally force them into marriages they don't want to make yourselves happy. Compare the instances of gay people marrying the opposite sex in countries where being gay is not outlawed to countries where it is and you should have your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by deebrain(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
falcon01:
he feels he is the one with a bigger ass

Hehehehe.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 25, 2018
KingLennon:
Jay Manuel is more marketable and popular than you. You are a Local gay so upgrade ur game grin

Gbam
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by HajimeSaito(m): 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
laxewww:

Bisi Alimi, Jide Macauley, Denrele Edun, Idris Okuneye (a.k.a Bob Risky). Not all fonjitos are gay, but most gays are fonjitos.....

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
kingthreat:

Whatever you do no go Lagos Airport hotel, na so one bastard told me to teach him how to swim, I agreed because am a good person till the idiot was touching me weirdly I sharply directed him to the life guard. Dem dey Lagos but you can't tell till you leave yourself exposed

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
grin
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by kingthreat(m): 5:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
boringnigerian:

Nope. People like you literally force them into marriages they don't want to make yourselves happy. Compare the instances of gay people marrying the opposite sex in countries where being gay is not outlawed to countries where it is and you should have your answer.

Why dont you get it that these people just like putting it in the anus as a fetish just like I like screwing 2 girls at the same time as a fetish.
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by toprealman: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nigerians are myopic and pretend a lot. This guy for the first time seem to have a solid point. Why crucify Mr. A but worship Mr. B despite both indulging in same "crime/taboo".
If Nigerians are what they claim to be then the event should be boycotted!
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Tolubory(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
7UP
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Ziggylady(f): 5:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Jh0wsef:
Lmao. Bisi that is talking

Look at the difference

grin cheesy
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by movetoca: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bisi is right. Nigerians doesn't discriminate against successful white gays. Maybe Nigerian gods also have low self esteem like Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by eyinjuege: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
boringnigerian:

Bisi's points, in case most of you missed it, are:

1) Nigerians claim to hate gays but would gladly flock to take pictures with a rich and famous gay person. Meanwhile, if you are poor, no matter how good you are at what you do, Nigerians would castigate and victimize you for your sexuality.That is the height of hypocrisy.

2) There are gay people in the Nigerian fashion industry that GTB would not give the spotlight to. I understand that they are a business and as a business, they have to do what would be most profitable for themselves. Still sucks tho.

Who are the gay people in Nigeria's fashion industry please? Everyone is still hiding in the closet. Should gtb start using searchlight to look for them?
If your work is good in Nigeria, gay or not they will find you because nobody is confirmed gay.
Even Bobrisky that has been claiming a fake bae since forever still has fans and is walking around free. He is even a confirmed tranny ( I'm not sure he is gay though).
People we suspect are gay like Uti Nwachukwu, Denrele etc are still getting shows and gigs all over Nigeria because they have something to offer.
Perhaps if Bisi Alimi took being an hiv advocate more seriously, and used his voice so the funding for hiv medications can still be continued in Nigeria, He could have been taken more seriously. What has he ever used his sudden fame to do for anybody in Nigeria? He is only know to be a gay man married to a British oyibo man. That's not enough reason for anyone to invite him to be a speaker for, especially when its still a criminal offence in nigeria to be gay.
Jay Manuel on the other hand has a lot on his plate. His CV and achievements speak volumes. Being gay is not on his CV. Not only did he go to college, he has successful businesses, fashion line, make up line. He was a celebrity makeup artist, he is also a TV host of popular shows. He has built a brand my brother, and he is respected for that. People will overlook his private life/sexuality as that has been overshadowed by his successes.
The only success Bisi on the other hand can lay claim to is being gay, and some claims of persecution while enjoying his life in the UK.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by slowbreeze(f): 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
He is coming for a master class;he's intellectual and has something else to offer and speak about;rather than gay rights;gay protest;gay this and that which is ALL Mr.Alimi knows and talks about.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Well, I agree with the guy on inferiority complex. Nigeria will rather prefer hiring a foreign 'dondee' than to make use of our own homemade intellectuals. We believe foreign pastors or imams are more holy than our own men of God. Stuff like that anyway!
Inferiority complex is killing us in this country

But I choose to disagree with him also; in business, there's nothing like religion. You hardly find any top business in the world crying God around like we do in Africa or Nigeria.

Gtbank is a business entity, not a religious organization. Let em call whomever they want. Watin konsign em with the person personality.

If they are a business entity, don't you think they should be fined for allowing a foreign gay to host a program? Why are they scared of using Nigeria own? Isn't better they don't invite a gay since many Nigerians are religious?
Re: Bisi Alimi Slams Gtbank For Inviting Jay Manuel, Gay US TV Host by arrestdarrester: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
GTBank seem to be getting their stuff wrong since APC. Or is their new name LGBTank, sorry LGTBank?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo Of Drake And Tekno As Shared By Drake Record Label / Easter: Kiss Daniel Feeds Beggars In Lagos (Photos) / Klint Da Drunk Shares Family Photo To Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.