Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,858 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? (484 Views)

Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club / Start Preparing Handover Notes, Ize-Iyamu Tells Obaseki / Meet The Lebanese Man Who Wants To Become A Senator In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by Binikingdowm: 2:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
I need to represent my people at federal level and help change my environment..

How should I go about it?

Is there guidelines?

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by nickxtra(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Binikingdowm:
I need to represent my people at federal level and help change my environment..

How should I go about it?

Is there guidelines?

Lalasticlala mynd44
By asking this question, here are my comments:
1. You don't really want to represent your people
2. You are not ready yet.
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by EmirAbj: 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
First Of All, You Need Blood Money To Run The Affairs And Secondly, You Need To Eat With Sheytan At The T-junction Situated For Your Area

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by colosa: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Go to the mountain and pray for 21days
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by bedfordking: 3:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
I remember when I wanted to contest for House of rep so I want to meet the godfather of my area at the time he said I should bring 40 million and he will deliver me .Na so I take run back Lagos continue my business.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by Binikingdowm: 3:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
bedfordking:
I remember when I wanted to contest for House of rep so I want to meet the godfather of my area at the time he said I should bring 40 million and he will deliver me .Na so I take run back Lagos continue my business.
40 wetin? Oh boy your godfather wan be jonxe you..

Just hold like 5 million naira and start prior to election
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by allthingsgood: 3:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Go learn work
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by modath(f): 6:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
bedfordking:

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Binikingdowm:
40 wetin? Oh boy your godfather wan be jonxe you..

Just hold like 5 million naira and start prior to election
make money. Go to d party pple. Bribe d godfather and politicians. Its all urs
Re: I Want To Be A Senator,how Should I Start Preparing? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Start with active participation in locality. Get the people to know you better then be smart enough to be a party member. If you are loyal you can start as local government chairman from there you now climb. The bottom line is that there are processes you must follow to get there

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Should Issue Executive Order For Army To Release Certificate / Again Security Forces Fire Bullets & Teargas On Protesting Shiites In Abuja(pics / If Peter Obi Is Elected Vice President, Is Biafra Still Needed? Igbos Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.