Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club (5442 Views)

WTO: General Council Agrees Guidelines For Final Stage Of DG Selection / Jubilation In DSS Formations Over Sack Of DG Daura / DSS Invasion: Atiku Commends Osinbajo Over Sack Of DG, Lawal Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Jan 07

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhPgyaS9GDM

DSS IN THE MUD UNDER BICHI AND FAMILY

This is Abba Bichi, the son of the DG, State Security Service (SSS) Yusuf Magaji Bichi, spraying wraps of money on Regina Daniels (Senator Ned. Nwoko’s wife) at a Night Club in Abuja.

Bichi has no job. He is a failed soccer player. But his dad heads the SSS where he allows his wife, children, and cronies to loot from.

In my over 21yrs in the U.S, I have never seen the son or daughter of the head of the FBI go to night clubs and behave like this.

Yusuf Bichi continues to destroy the image and reputation of the Agency with his family. Abnormalities have become normal in Nigeria, a very sick country with rogues as leaders!

Source:
https://twitter.com/jacksonpbn/status/1741086483170128185

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 10:29am On Jan 07

The guy was even showing a shy face when the camera panned towards him..

Ok naa.
This is a typical example of wealth without enterprise.

Such wealths are spent recklessly.!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Jlow2: 10:34am On Jan 07
Nigeria system is not designed for the honest and legitimate people to prosper, even when you re good the Nigerian people will hate you, they want you to steal and share them peanuts , cups of rice , oil etc, that is why the present govt is called the govt of palliatives and owambe, diff group sew diff uniforms to visit the president during his exams break at lagos, share some bags of rice and palm oil and Nigerians will 4get you were the one that kept them in the perpetual poverty the find themselves, that is the weapon the core northern elites has been using to lord over their people, unfortunately it has been institutionalized in this present govt,instead of creating lasting solutions, since this govt came all we hear is pallatives , rice is shared here and there, pallatives has never brought out any country from economic crisis, very unfortunate.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by LoveLeadsLand(m): 10:34am On Jan 07
Jlow2:
Nigeria system is not designed for the honest and legitimate people to prosper, even when you re good the Nigerian people will hate you, they want you to steal and share them peanuts , cups of rice , oil etc,
You made me shed tears with this comment because it's so true. The question that still remains to be answered is: who DESIGNED the country that way?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Freshtruth(m): 10:35am On Jan 07
OK how he take concern u Aproko

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by EreluRoz: 10:37am On Jan 07
What is Regina doing in a club without her husband? I hate it when rubbish is seen as being woke. Nansense

17 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by drmuchin: 10:37am On Jan 07
We are in a banana Republic
Unfortunately the men in khaki are already compromised

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by EreluRoz: 10:37am On Jan 07
Freshtruth:
stop supporting nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 10:40am On Jan 07
Freshtruth:
I wrote it there.
I wrote how e take concern me.

If he is working, e for no concern me...

BUT HE IS NOT WORKING. SO HE MUST HAVE STOLEN SUCH MONEY HE WAS SHOWING OFF..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by matify83: 10:43am On Jan 07
"Nobody innocent"

Na who Dem catch be thief

4 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 10:44am On Jan 07
LoveLeadsLand:

You made me she's tears with this comment because it's so true. The question that still remains to be answered is: who DESIGNED the country that way?

If history can help us,, then let it help us.

Thus, let's start by answering the question..
Who Designed Nigeria To Be The Way It Is?
And Why?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by HenryTimes: 10:44am On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
What is Regina doing in a club without her husband? I hate it when rubbish is seen as being woke. Nansense

Is she married?
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by BluntCrazeMan: 10:45am On Jan 07
HenryTimes:

Is she married?
Are you a Non-Nigerian??

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by hedonido: 10:48am On Jan 07
This guy is an enfant terrible in Abuja.

9 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by EreluRoz: 10:49am On Jan 07
HenryTimes:

Is she married?
You don't know Regina is married?

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by IBB007: 10:50am On Jan 07
lol…you guys should continue with the tribal bashing on nairaland while the elites keep squandering your money ….abi no be aboki dey spray omo ibo money so

24 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by tommy589(m): 11:07am On Jan 07
Let them continue stealing and showing off. Those that have no father in DSS or Government are now resorting to self help.

Las las mugu don dey wise up

5 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Stargangz: 11:07am On Jan 07
But our security agents vow to arrest anybody wey abuse the naira, 9ja na cruise.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by westlius(m): 11:14am On Jan 07
Stargangz:
But our security agents vow to arrest anybody wey abuse the naira, 9ja na cruise.
My dear
In Nigeria just get money
U are above d law

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by JASONjnr(m): 11:15am On Jan 07
Corruption in Nigeria is something that will eventually need a Strict law to overcome.

But these laws are there and only affects the poor.

Observe how DSS will leave the message and begin to find details of the messenger to accuse him of crimes he never committed.

And what's a wife of a senator doing in a club?🤔🤔🤔

7 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by anonymous1759(m): 11:17am On Jan 07
I’m not a fan of the messenger but this is gross indiscipline.

3 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:18am On Jan 07
Side guy or what.....?

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by alpharoyalty: 11:32am On Jan 07
Jlow2:
Nigeria system is not designed for the honest and legitimate people to prosper, even when you re good the Nigerian people will hate you, they want you to steal and share them peanuts , cups of rice , oil etc, that is why the present govt is called the govt of palliatives and owambe, diff group sew diff uniforms to visit the president during his exams break at lagos, share some bags of rice and palm oil and Nigerians will 4get you were the one that kept them in the perpetual poverty the find themselves, that is the weapon the core northern elites has been using to lord over their people, unfortunately it has been institutionalized in this present govt,instead of creating lasting solutions, since this govt came all we hear is pallatives , rice is shared here and there, pallatives has never brought out any country from economic crisis, very unfortunate.

Very true
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by WesternPanzer: 11:45am On Jan 07
This is what animals in Power have reduced Nigeria to.

There is credible intelligence that these criminals have printed so much Naira and stacked in their houses. In Billions!

This is why the Naira is so valueless now.

No matter how much dollars, pounds or euros you work so hard to send home, these criminals will mop it up with the valueless paper they have over printed.

See them in Club gallivanting and chopping life on the backs of the common men who work day and night with nothing to show for it.

Honestly, I miss Nnamdi Kanu so much. You may not like him but at least he bears a real message of hope for his people. He knows and understands that Nigeria is a criminal enterprise.

This is the reason the criminal elites have kept him in prion. They know killing him will make the movement become very bloody and they know that releasing him means their criminal lifestyle will end. That is why they have kept on adjourning his court case and they plan to do so for a long time giving the ordinary man hope while they continue to loot and steal. That is the strategy. NO HOPE FOR THE FUTURE IN NIGERIA UNLESS YOU ARE A HARDENED CRIMINAL.

Its not about Tinubu, Atiku or Peter Obi. They are all the same. All of them. None has the masses at heart.

8 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Astra101: 11:46am On Jan 07
Is Ned the camera man?

4 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07
There's freedom of interaction and spending. The funny thing is that 99.99% of agbado lunatics running mad all over Nairaland abusing people and committing incitement via tribal bigotry don't have access to half of a wad of the cash sprayed there so when I call them imbecilès, it's not as an insult but rather a proper description. Abba's father is rich, he might be spoiled according to some people but he hasn't committed any crime I can point to except that the optics isn't good at all. In all my years, I've never come across such shenanigans from exposed individuals, these things are done in very private circumstances. I pray this boy carries along one of these agbado imbeciles as a shoe shiner or something so they can live big life small cool

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Kukutente23: 12:49pm On Jan 07
This one choke o
Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Kukutente23: 12:53pm On Jan 07
EreluRoz:
Iyaebe you're back from leave

1 Like

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by Curious345: 12:56pm On Jan 07
Naija is a failed state

2 Likes

Re: Son Of DG Of DSS Spraying Wraps Of Money On A Senator's Wife At A Night Club by KosiGee(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07
Manu Garba was reported by Sahara reporters to have been forced to drop a certain Ogaga David Oduko from the national under 17 team for this boy.

Ogaga is playing football today for a Slovakian team, Petrzalka trying to be the best he can while Bichi is enjoying tax payers money from his corrupt father.

When will Nigeria heal and grow?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Give Me Yara'dua's Email Addresss? / Meet The Town Where Traders Do Not Pack There Goods After Sales / Nigeria Need Restructuring, 5 Countries Under Confederation Like UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.