Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (114646 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Patriot9: 7:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
tiwa is just exhibiting d trace of afonjas..waywardness.a woman who's divorce case is not settled yet ,and a mother frolicking on national TV is not right.at least let her calm down Na..ibos don't do this.dats why we are a thousand times better Dan d ofe mmanu,ewedu gobblers

u can quote me with ur insults....I've said my own!!!
I think chioma needs your advice more than anyone else. thanks tho
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by BabsAINA(m): 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Someone should dial 767 and tell LRU to be on standby on 3rd mainland bridge and watch out for one BALOO.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ozodigboo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
itiswellandwell:
It's showbiz and it's all biz. Twisting the words to make money! The fvck probably means "roll"
"You beat your own record, that’s why I roll with you"

You can see that it shows in wizkid response as well saying he will follow her to wherever she is going which means he is also ready to roll with her.

8GB Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
just look atew.
see the pains and extent you're going to defend Tiwa
as if you usually join them in the hotel room.
I'm a clinical psychologist and I've watched the video.
both of them have f**kd before.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Gangster1ms: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bellgal:

Honestly u just made me laugh like crazy. Seriously we r in trouble if this is actually wat the president did o... grin
It's the fact
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by walozanga(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
no shame,,,,, new model African mothers
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Timagex(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
nawtyme:
My father my father........ The boo of the booless... The Bae of the baseless...... Please visit me and change my story.

Maybe I should start doing this.
Hmmmmmm. Your signature is inspiring... cool
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by servercodes001: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
F@ck like REAL f@cking?

Chaaaaaaaaaaiiiii

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Razzykuti(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Baba NLA ride on pepper any stew.....Two African best fucking makes every stew red...
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided
I'm no longer understanding all these. What's this Tiwa trying to prove with her recent posts? cos the way I'm seeing this it has gone beyond what the eye see. If they are now in a relationship she should come out and say so to end all speculation. Women are emotional beings. All that smooching in the fever video couldn't av been only an act for the camera. All these Stew this Stew na wash!

It's their relationship not their fans relationship...

So they don't need u to approve or disapprove...
STFU and face ur life.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Jeromejnr(m): 8:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
itsmeurLady:
I don't know what people are raving about ooo. I won't even play this song twice, as long as they didn't kiss, they are not dating, they are just playing on people's intelligence. BTW, what do girls see in wiz kid sef? Moving on !!! See Tiwa eating Wizkid, really So that's what STEW is all about? Nigerians kuku know how to celebrate rubbish

People with mindset like yours are rare.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Biggaboi(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
emmanuelike:

It's their relationship not their fans relationship...

So they don't need u to approve or disapprove...
STFU and face ur life.
Never in your life mention me again if you don't know how to compose a reasonable sentence devoid of insults! angry angry
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by godliman: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Praktikals:
And aunty Tiwa is supposed to be a role model. Some people get indomie for brain walahi
Role model for up coming harlots. This woman behave as if there is no life after this one

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Ama80(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wat's d size of Wizkid's cassava dat ds madam wud not resist n respect her age.she shud find her age mate n stop ds unhealthy scenerois
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by biomedics(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Child abuse
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by midehcreeb: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
so tiwa likes fucking man lion like Wizkid

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
ElChidi:
Just imagine what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Buhari has borrowed N21 trillion in under 4yrs, much more than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs and yet absolutely nothing to show for it. What did they use all that money for? In case you all don't know, you all will have to pay back those debts
Haba, don't you know he was treating his ears in london?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by greggng: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ama80:
Wat's d size of Wizkid's cassava dat ds madam wud not resist n respect her age.she shud find her age mate n stop ds unhealthy scenerois

Is not in the size but in the way you operate that instrument.....you can try me someday when you are tired of your bf whose waist is filled with Jedi Jedi
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by akdjr(m): 11:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
And you forgot to add that PDP eran more in crude oil sales much more that APC and nothing to show for it. What do they use the proceeds for? Remember Okonjo Iweala said she warned them. And also, Prof Soludo also hinted the general public about 30trillion missing off-budget
ElChidi:
Just imagine what Buhari has reduced Nigeria to. Buhari has borrowed N21 trillion in under 4yrs, much more than what PDP borrowed in 16yrs and yet absolutely nothing to show for it. What did they use all that money for? In case you all don't know, you all will have to pay back those debts
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Wizkid have a small dick
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ippis: 1:36am On Oct 26, 2018
movetoca:
I have never watched the video and I'm not going to do it no matter what . Save it for the millions of jobless and idle youths that gives a rat a$$.

If this is true, then I respect you for being disciplined enough to not watch the video despite all the hype.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by tit(f): 2:24am On Oct 26, 2018
3rdavefarms:
Shall we pray for the guy who said TEEBILLZ watched the Video 49 times

na Toyota sienna be this?
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Russi: 5:37am On Oct 26, 2018
asuustrike1:

I pity una,those celebrities are making money for this drama. Na dis kind tin una wen be youth dey like

Naaah, we are saving dta for beta music. This one no get lyrics wey we go remember next week tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2018
tit:

na Toyota sienna be this?

Confirm 2000 model
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by naijapage(f): 6:38am On Oct 26, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by epistleNow(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2018
Guys you're falling for this BigTime!

Controversies sell!!!

That's why they do subjective things to get you TALKING, watching Videos, searching them online,

When they are in the news, that's when their "market" they sell.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by movetoca: 7:45am On Oct 26, 2018
ippis:

If this is true, then I respect you for being disciplined enough to not watch the video despite all the hype.
I'm not a sheep. I don't follow the crowd because I'm a free man.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by BetterWorld100: 9:04am On Oct 26, 2018
We have an equipped office space to lease out, off Aminu Kano Crescent, Wuse II, Abuja for N1.6million. Any successful referral will be rewarded. For more info. call 08020889369
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ACE1010: 9:37am On Oct 26, 2018
nawtyme:
My father my father........ The boo of the booless... The Bae of the baseless...... Please visit me and change my story.

Maybe I should start doing this.

grin grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by spiralwedge(m): 10:08am On Oct 26, 2018
They are f@cking with y'all heads because y'all are rëtards. NO wonder you get the type of leaders you deserve, who daily screw you folks.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Kindoo: 10:12am On Oct 26, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
tiwa is just exhibiting d trace of afonjas..waywardness.a woman who's divorce case is not settled yet ,and a mother frolicking on national TV is not right.at least let her calm down Na..ibos don't do this.dats why we are a thousand times better Dan d ofe mmanu,ewedu gobblers

u can uote me with ur insults....I've said my own!!!

You have your dirt in your brain.
Of all tribe, you raise your quack voice to wash down the other. Get help to be restored to your working mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.