Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" (114663 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Perform At King Charles III Coronation / Man Expected Tiwa Savage To Greet Him At BeatFM Studio. See Tiwa's Reaction / See What Beyonce Did To Wizkid That Made Him Cry At Global Citizen Festival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by WetinConsignMe: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
baby124:
These people are just doing business and riding on the anger of the gullible. Wizkid has a girlfriend and I am sure Tiwa is just doing all this to feed Jam Jam. Even if they are in love, Westin concern us. Are they not adults.

Which one be "Westin concern us"
Or u mean "wetin consign us"
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
When is Don jazzy going to sign rihana
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by VULCAN(m): 6:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
YouTube is not his bank account detail. Nor does it turn views into cash

yeyerolling:
Do u know how much wizkid has made from youtubrle in 24hours alone Showbiz na format.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided
I'm no longer understanding all these. What's this Tiwa trying to prove with her recent posts? cos the way I'm seeing this it has gone beyond what the eye see. If they are now in a relationship she should come out and say so to end all speculation. Women are emotional beings. All that smooching in the fever video couldn't av been only an act for the camera. All these Stew this Stew na wash!
I pity una,those celebrities are making money for this drama. Na dis kind tin una wen be youth dey like
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Johnsown1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
She just media to write something
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Jesuslvzme(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ur life ur business
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by israelmao(m): 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
The two are just making more money and gaining more publicity.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by sisisioge: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2018
How could people not see that its all about the publicity... Those two are just biz partners grin
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Macdav(m): 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
marketing strategy....

cool
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ComeAndobo: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
If Teebillz kpeme, his blood is in Tiwa and Wizkid hands o. Enough of this nonsense
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by WetinConsignMe: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
asuustrike1:

I pity una,those celebrities are making money for this drama. Na dis kind tin una wen be youth dey like

I agree. And if they play it right they can keep it going and build it into a major brand
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
Abjay97:
I pity her little son Jam Jam..
Thank God for my mum

Your mum loves wizkid cheesy cheesy she can abort u for him tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by jattopeter(m): 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
You guys can react untop another man business.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
yes grin grin grin grin
starboy na u biko grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by WetinConsignMe: 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
ComeAndobo:
If Teebillz kpeme, his blood is in Tiwa and Wizkid hands o. Enough of this nonsense

I think say they don divorce. Which one be im biz.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Binchim(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Different strokes for different folks
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by AugustineSilva(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Somborri Should Please always Know The Whereabouts Of Teebillz.....
What Has That Innocent Man Done To Warrant This Wickedness From Starboy And Mama Jam Jam??
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by pastorcyrus(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Victni:
From Gistvic.com

In a new post by Tiwa Savage she wrote:

"You beat your own record, that’s why I f@ck with you Lion �

#fever video link in @wizkidayo bio ���"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpXBolChLDO/?hl=en
I pity their son jam,glory be to God that my was a woman that has respect for herself
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by EmekaBlue(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
E consign dem

Make I go find my own stew
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by obayendo1010(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
nothing more wizkid just learn publicity stunts from davido
so long you guys keep reacting to this
there will always add more fuel to keep the vibe rolling as it stand nobody
whats to talk about davido because we already have alots to pay attention to
just like davido bought 60million car before the video shot of assurance
just to promote assurance trust me same stunt wizkid is pulling now......
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Kaybaba5(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Who their relationship epp
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Titugirl(f): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
I just feel its an intentional action for them to trend

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa looks really good but Wizkid isn't attractive at all. Chicken breast.
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Kelechukwu511: 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Next drama....��

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by ojuu4u(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Biggaboi:
undecided
I'm no longer understanding all these. What's this Tiwa trying to prove with her recent posts? cos the way I'm seeing this it has gone beyond what the eye see. If they are now in a relationship she should come out and say so to end all speculation. Women are emotional beings. All that smooching in the fever video couldn't av been only an act for the camera. All these Stew this Stew na wash!
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by omooba969(m): 6:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Nonsense
The video is so boring, I don't want to watch it again with my precious data.

Not up to the level of what those Americans do in their music video. smiley

What nonsense. grin

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Moris4(m): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
It's called loyalty...every dog need a bitch! cool
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Twoclans(f): 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
lefulefu:
yes grin grin grin grin
starboy na u biko grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
I hope pepper won't spoil this STEW cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage To Wizkid: "That Is Why I F@ck With You Lion" by Olamsanj: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Marketing strategy ayeeee smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peruzzi: Nothing Can Break My Relationship With Davido / Raymond "Hushpuppi" Igbalodely And Woodberry Arrested By Interpol In Dubai / Top 10 Nollywood Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.