Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,157 members, 7,829,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence (16761 Views)

New Wage Begins April, FG Votes ₦‎24 Trillion For Salaries / Kogi Civil Servant Storms AIT, Tells Governor Yahaya Bello To Pay Her / The Hopeless Looks On The Faces Of Kogi Civil Servants On May Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by bilulu(m): 7:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
To be honest, there's little the government can do here. The workers should learn one or two skills and start living an independent life. A work-intensive job that doesn't rely on the government before they earn. Many of them are suffering today because they relied too much on their state government. They should forget about previous salaries, concentrate on the present and fight for the future. They need some serious work-off to work-on their present predicament. Being a civil servant shouldn't be used as an excuse for laziness. Hardworking pays!!!
Bros it would ve b better u didn't say anything dan to say wat u said.... did d governor n his appointees forget about theirs? do u no it's a crime to b in civil service n b doing it business? why re u guys dis wicked? way did d idiot of a governor use all d money for? it saddens my heart to c dat we re becoming too heartless in dis part of d world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Maxiyke:
Buhari has tried in providing job for you.

If giving my opinion is a sin, oga you can keep your job. I know many graduates since 2012 who are yet to get a job. I never for once blamed anyone.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by akinbode1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
To be honest, there's little the government can do here. The workers should learn one or two skills and start living an independent life. A work-intensive job that doesn't rely on the government before they earn. Many of them are suffering today because they relied too much on their state government. They should forget about previous salaries, concentrate on the present and fight for the future. They need some serious work-off to work-on their present predicament. Being a civil servant shouldn't be used as an excuse for laziness. Hardworking pays!!!

You need to be guided.......
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Oluwadabira1111: 7:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Yahaya Bello is the worst thing that can happen to a Nigerian youth politically undecided

The guy is a shame and disgrace to any youth aspiring to become a politician

A total jerk to be referenced!

If not for democracy na to take am out cover him face and shoot him like a criminal!

Mtcheeew infact words finish for my mouth undecided

Shuooooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
I concur sis governor bello is the worst governor I have ever seen in the history of this country imaging owning your worker more than 11month salary and bonus that's just sheer wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by brymobello1: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Only God will judge the idiotic fool who doesn't have an iota of human feelings. God punish his generation!
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dbigname:
Ur Stupidity is NAFDAC APPRPOVED

Lol, grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by dansantus1986(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

This is the most stupid comment I have read in a long run. For Christ sake, these are civil servant and they need to be paid, They worked for it, it does not mean they are lazy. That's their entitlement.
The government must do everything possible to pay them.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by iguita: 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
No no no, you are wrong. This one is internationally certified. NAFDAC is local.
Dbigname:
Ur Stupidity is NAFDAC APPROVED
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Naajjii: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
They should forget about previous salary, are you kidding or something? So you are implying workers should give up let the few government officials keep looting what belong to them. Their salary must be paid to them even if take 30 years.You are saying government can do little,if Government is sincere,stop diverting funds and cares about workers,what is salary that cannot be paid.Workers are lazy? where are the infrastructure to do side work, no light, no security,no good roads, no proper credit facilities ,the environment is not set up properly for lots of workers.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
maybe if ur dad or mom was a civil servant u wont be coming off with this heartless comment.
he who works deserve to be paid his wages when due.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by galoz: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
stupidity of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Martinez19(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Holluwasehun:
Fantastic! Do people like this still exist in human society?

I am in support of the government paying them. I don't know why you classified me with that guy.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Yankee101: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Your post displays naivete. And it's very stupid to call these workers lazy.
Nigerian Government has a standing rule that you can't combine a government job with business except farming. This was reaffirmed recently by Buhari when he barred doctors from owning private hospitals. At graduation a number of people pick careers. Some decided decades ago to serve in their State's government, resigning from federal and private jobs to move to kogi when a new state was formed. They have served or are still serving. They were contracted to work for a period of time and get paid salaries and pensions at retirement. What do you expect a 70year old pensioner to begin to do when he's too old and sick?
Why should they forfeit outstanding salaries for work already done? It's the same as saying, even as a business man you should forgo all customers and suppliers still owing you.

I would guess you are still a child and talking within your scope of experience, intelligence and recklessness of youth.

If Dangote is not paid for goods and services he has legitimately rendered under binding contracts, enforceable under law, you think he'll be rich?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by boxypane(m): 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is the most useless person, worst leader I've seen. This a person APC should willingness sack from their fold. He is a heartless criminal.
As for the labour leaders, they ran for their dear lives coz they know the ruthlessness of this man when it comes to opposition. I support APC, but God punish anybody who supports this criminal of a leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by galoz: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by wafun: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Wasted sperm. your father 100m times, without salary how will business flow. stupid somebody. OLOSHI. I login just because of you

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Xclusiveanalyst: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

these are the likes of Yahaya Bello, COMMON SENSE NOT COMMON

2 Likes

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Clementoke:

U need a job to survive and u claim "Buhari has tried"?. U r not serious at all. Kontinu, ur dream job is on the way
Thank you sir
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by xtivin2: 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Oga, try to be objective. This man owe some workers about 21 month salary and he is busy buying Buhari campaign vehicles of about 200 pieces. Not everyone has entrepreneur skills, but these civil servants deserves their wages.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by ajebuter(f): 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyeboi:
I dedicate this plot of land to the MOD that Ban Me for over 2weeks ...

I swear down your balls go disappear this night angry

They shall disappear and come to me grin baba is waiting for your balls angry

We go use am do blood money PAY ALL THIS WORKERS WEY THAT SMALL BOY DEY OWE WORKERS grin

Have mercy on the Mod, biko

Na small pikin dey worry am..... grin

1 Like

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by Boscolo: 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Sometimes I wonder how some Nigerians will sit in their rooms and foolishly type comments like this just because they were able to buy N1,000 data.

This governor is doing nothing in the state. The governor receives allocation what is he using it for ?
So, is it right for people to be owed salaries after working ?
Please pray that the table don't turn around.
People like you ll call themselves leaders of tomorrow , "no be so" ?
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by paix(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
The guy disappointed me big time. I thought as a youth he was going to perform wonders. But unfortunately, the reverse is the case.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by eddy4lyf: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by eddy4lyf: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=eddy4lyf post=72411677][/quote]. Solutionmee or what do you call yourself, there's no honesty in what you just said, it only shows that you're stupid, heartless and demonic! How you say they should forget the money they work for? Wow!!!! You're more wicked than 10 Adolf Hitler, your brain needs to be reset. If it's u or ur family they are owing such money, would say this rubbish you spilled out ? Wow!!!!!!!! You're really wicked and heartless!.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by kotv: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
I guess these are the people the BMC are decieving themselves will vote for APC to continue leading. I cannot wait for evil party to be eradicated from Nigeria. Nigeria scatter scatter before. I don't even know what to call where we at now since they came in
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by eddy4lyf: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=eddy4lyf post=72411677][/quote] solutionmee change ur name, you're not a solution, you're a problem to this world and people like you shouldn't call yourself humans, you're an animal. You must be thinking from your anus!.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by klax(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Oh really I thought only fayose don't pay salary.

Where are those apc goats in human skin?

Thunder fire you all.
Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by lalaponcus(m): 10:30pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

I think they really need to have you evaluated at the nearest Psychiatric center for mental disorder. You are just bitter and a sad person who needs to be kept in chains for sometime while feeding you nothing but love which you lacked.
I pity those who are around you because you are one toxic person

1 Like

Re: Endless Wait For Salaries, Kogi Civil Servants Crying In Silence by gaskiyamagana: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy
This one is Yaya Bello's nairaland land P. A. Well done.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Have Rescued Nigeria From Boko Haram – President Buhari Boasts In Abu Dhabi / Reno Omokri: The Main Obidient on Twitter Is An Abuja Based Male IPOB Agent / FG Not Considering Converting $30 Billion Domiciliary Deposit To Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.