Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt (64281 Views)

Staircase Collapsed With Wike, Tambuwal, Others On It At PDP Primaries (Video) / Buhari Commissions New Police Vehicles And Police Crime Database Centre (Photos) / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=Justinah4real post=72409665][/quote] See veins for him neck.....grin
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by greatman247(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a two-tongued hypocritical sycophant.

Who would have thought they'd see Wike and Buhari in the same event. With Wike all smiles.
Wike is a sellout.
First he wanted to help APC win by ensuring a weak Tambuwal won the PDP primaries, now this.
God will always show him that he is bigger than him.

I respect Fayose because he talks the talk and does the deed.
He is the only one that can spit at Buhari's face if given the opportunity.

Shut up you know nothing about politics. Fayose is more of a sellout. I can show you a picture of him with APC chieftains like Tinubu. Fayose went to Tinubu house and they took a picture, he even licked Tinubu ass by singing his praise by saying great things about the Jagaban. When you and others fight and pitch a tent with politicians, they (politicians) still meet and pop champaign and have fun together. And more so, Wike and Buhari might disagree on political issues, but it must not affect Nigeria and the Nigerian project. The job must be done, even though all politicians are a sellout, they use our heads, in the public, they create political enemies while in private they still wine and dine with their acclaimed political enemies. Shit is crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:

But you never cried for the 16 years of misrule by the PDP. May you cry forever amen.
The last 16 years were better for me, I don't know about you. A television I bought for 32k in the last 16 years is been sold for 78K now. In the last 16 years, I could cook very well with 1K but now 1K is like 100naira. In the last 16 yrs, there was noting like herdsmen, but only this year herdsmen have killed close to 700people. I prefer the last 16 years bro. May the tears of the Innocent killed by the herdsmen hunt you!
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by pedel: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Unfortunately, your expectations are unrealistic.
You want Nigeria to be like USA in 4 years under PMB.
Let's assume that there was no unprecedented level of stealing and corruption during the GEJ era, do you honestly expect them to turn Nigeria to the class of Germany in 6 years?
You should forget about Buhari and focus on your state and local government.
The road in front of your house is either a state or local government road. You need a functioning state and local government. They are the closest to the people. Your state government collects allocation every month.
Developed countries don't really care so much about the FG. There is going to be presidential election in Republic of Ireland tomorrow. All the political parties adopted the current president to continue for another 7 years.
PMB is not your problem, your state governors and local government chairmen and councillors are.
God bless you.

KingLennon:
When I look at the present state of our country and come to think that Buhari is contesting for another four years, I just weep for my country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
pedel:
Unfortunately, your expectations are unrealistic.
You want Nigeria to be like USA in 4 years under PMB.
Let's assume that there was no unprecedented level of stealing and corruption during the GEJ era, do you honestly expect them to turn Nigeria to the class of Germany in 6 years?
You should forget about Buhari and focus on your state and local government.
The road in front of your house is either a state or local government road. You need a functioning state and local government. They are the closest to the people. Your state government collects allocation every month.
Developed countries don't really care so much about the FG. There is going to be presidential election in Republic of Ireland tomorrow. All the political parties adopted the current president to continue for another 7 years.
PMB is not your problem, your state governors and local government chairmen and councillors are.
God bless you.

Look at you? The truth is boldly written yet you can see it. You are trying to frame bad things up to look more beautiful and Rosy. Your love for Buhari has shadowed ur mind and has made you realistically blind. The Lord will help you
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Abeycity93: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Atikulooted fans right now

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by pedel: 11:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
What exactly is your point? Read what you wrote again and see if that is the appropriate response to everything I wrote. Tell me if everything I wrote made no sense. I don't love Buhari or any Nigerian politicians, past or present.
The questions i have for you follows my initial submission: What is the name of your local government chairman? Who is your ward councillor? These are the people you should contact for poor drainage in your community. They are in charge of your local roads and primary healthcare. They are in charge of primary and secondary school. They are getting monthly allocation and their own salaries and allowances.
I don't know what your issue with PMB is, but all those countries you wish Nigeria look like all have functional local and state government.
Start by asking your governor to stop using bulletproof cars and reduce their convoy.
I know you won't reason now, you will catch up later.

KingLennon:

Look at you? The truth is boldly written yet you can see it. You are trying to frame bad things up to look more beautiful and Rosy. Your love for Buhari has shadowed ur mind and has made you realistically blind. The Lord will help you
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by magzey: 11:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
PMB love Nigeria more than any past president prove me wrong. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Nwibii: 4:24am On Oct 26, 2018
I thought Wike said he was not afraid nah, u won't have come to welcome PMB then what is happening to Fayose would have happen to u when u lose election by 2019.
But for this singular ACT of urs, ur sins are forgiving by Buhari in EFCC'S name.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 5:32am On Oct 26, 2018
pedel:
What exactly is your point? Read what you wrote again and see if that is the appropriate response to everything I wrote. Tell me if everything I wrote made no sense. I don't love Buhari or any Nigerian politicians, past or present.
The questions i have for you follows my initial submission: What is the name of your local government chairman? Who is your ward councillor? These are the people you should contact for poor drainage in your community. They are in charge of your local roads and primary healthcare. They are in charge of primary and secondary school. They are getting monthly allocation and their own salaries and allowances.
I don't know what your issue with PMB is, but all those countries you wish Nigeria look like all have functional local and state government.
Start by asking your governor to stop using bulletproof cars and reduce their convoy.
I know you won't reason now, you will catch up later.

Without the drummers the masquerade dance becomes Impossible. My Local government chairman caused the Inflation right? My Councillor is responsible for the poor economy we have right? My Governor does not use bullet proof cars the president does. My Governor does not spend the whole year in the Hospital the president does. The primary healthcare in my state is not bad but the health status of our country as a whole is nothing to write home about. My chairman answers to my Governor and my Governor to the president that's the chain. If the Root of the plantain tree is dead, the leaves and stem cannot survive. Lets call a spade a spade Bro our president is too old and naive to rule us....that's the truth bro. Trump told us the gospel truth.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Ovamboland(m): 7:13am On Oct 26, 2018
KingLennon:

The last 16 years were better for me, I don't know about you. A television I bought for 32k in the last 16 years is been sold for 78K now. In the last 16 years, I could cook very well with 1K but now 1K is like 100naira. In the last 16 yrs, there was noting like herdsmen, but only this year herdsmen have killed close to 700people. I prefer the last 16 years bro. May the tears of the Innocent killed by the herdsmen hunt you!

If you could lie that there was no herdsmen attack in PDP years nothing you wrote can be trusted
https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2014/04/fulani-reign-terror-killing-spree-continues/amp/
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Awesome01(m): 9:39am On Oct 26, 2018
kingthreat:
Was this a federal or state project?

Who cares? As long as its beneficial to the common man, I am all for it.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by BALLOSKI: 9:43am On Oct 26, 2018
alignacademy:
Great shot...
some of those guys who come online to insult him were among those cheerfully waving at him. You can't walk against a moving train.

Sai baba
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by Mariory(m): 10:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by front4line: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2018
KingLennon:

The last 3 years were also beta for me, am about completing my house at Orchid though it as little to do with APC so stop yawning dust plus I made the money under this 3 year while have lived 16 years under PDP n could not save 10M.

1 Like

Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by KingLennon(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
front4line:

The last 3 years were also beta for me, am about completing my house at Orchid though it as little to do with APC so stop yawning dust plus I made the money under this 3 year while have lived 16 years under PDP n could not save 10M.
Well am glad APC have Influenced ur life in the last 3yrs but as a business man the last 3yrs has not been good. The inflation is nothing to write home about
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by gare(f): 3:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wike is a two-tongued hypocritical sycophant.

Who would have thought they'd see Wike and Buhari in the same event. With Wike all smiles.
Wike is a sellout.
First he wanted to help APC win by ensuring a weak Tambuwal won the PDP primaries, now this.
God will always show him that he is bigger than him.

I respect Fayose because he talks the talk and does the deed.
He is the only one that can spit at Buhari's face if given the opportunity.

I dont understand you, so Wike should have boycotted the event ? Wike does not have any problem with PMB, despite been in different party, he is not like Amaechi, he is more matured the way he goes about his things, I give him kudos for that, this is not an APC or PDP thing, you guys should see as a victory for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari With Wike As President Commissions New Airport Terminal In Port-Harcourt by DivineGebike(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Gossiplover:
President Buhari with Rivers state Governor Nyesom Wike as he commissions Portharcourt International Airport Terminal Building in Rivers State on 25th Oct 2018

How many months to go?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Lands In Rivers In Style Following Wike's Election Verdict (Photos) / EndSARS: Joe Biden To Buhari & Military, "Stop Violent Crackdown On Protesters" / Babatunde Fashola Resumes Work As A Minister See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.