Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,085 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo (3075 Views)

Buhari Looks Sporty As He Inaugurates The 12th Naval Games In Lagos / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner / Buhari Looks Like Jonathan - Jamila Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
Do you agree?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Inspectorsuga22(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
LIFELESS

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bubu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Shelumiel: 4:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
A walking dead

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by ZKOSOSO(m): 4:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bloodied Jihadist General of African Fulanis...!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
The worst president in Nigeria history

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by anonymuz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
#buharimustgo is our collective responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by jos945(m): 4:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
that y money is good is now change
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Makaveli1166(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded in the Bible it will be like: The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1 says and i read . . 1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria and in the 3rd year of his reign 2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister of information that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee" 3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button and from the midst of the sea behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a wilderness 4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried "oh nigeria a great country with great people has become a desert and a desolation for radioactivity oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
STATUE OF DISEASE AND DEATH! kiss
Upon all the money, food cannot digest and nourish!

Lifeless DUNCE! kiss
A clone for sure. The Buhari we know died in London 2 years ago! The reason Aisha can NEVER be caught dead in his bedroom! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari must go

Must!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by JudasNaCarrot: 5:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Walking corpse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by MeanChris(m): 5:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2018
Go, Buhari go
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by front4line: 7:22pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is very true Igbo with irredeemable hate. Your fathers as never fallen ill I suppose, in any case show use a picture of your father let’s compare n contrast. Buhari as now become two time president of Nigeria WEAC or no WAEC what as your father amounted to in his life time.

OP, sorry I mean to say what can your father amount to in life compared to what 1/10th of Buharis achievement ? I have summed up the remaining years your father will live on earth and sadly he still can meet up with 1/10th of who Buhari is. What a sad pathetic life you live.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by LORDVLADPUTIN: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Epic!!!!!
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:
This is very true Igbo with irredeemable hate. Your fathers as never fallen ill I suppose, in any case show use a picture of your father let’s compare n contrast. Buhari as now become two time president of Nigeria WEAC or no WAEC what as your father amounted to in his life time.

OP, sorry I mean to say what can your father amount to in life compared to what 1/10th of Buharis achievement ? I have summed up the remaining years your father will live on earth and sadly he still can meet up with 1/10th of who Buhari is. What a sad pathetic life you live.

Sharrap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by gulfer: 8:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
The pix reminds me of Eustace n 'Courage the cowardly dog' cartoons cool cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Ganzagangan: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Look like you said.

You are! Mentally, socially and otherwise.
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
gulfer:
The pix reminds me of Eustace n 'Courage the cowardly dog' cartoons cool cool cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
front4line:

comot for here joor ....i can hear the ibadan accent in ur written blunder.....go back to ur school and beg for a refund ,dolo kawai
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
GBOKASINCHA:
comot for here joor ....i can hear the ibadan accent in ur written blunder.....go back to ur school and beg for a refund ,dolo kawai

That guys is obviously mad cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by olaeffect(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Makaveli1166:
ASSUMING this nigeria vs israel planned war was recorded
in the Bible it will be like:
The Book Of 5th chronicle chapter 1
says and i read
1 And in the days when mohammadu the son of buhari
from the town of daura in kastina was president of nigeria
and in the 3rd year of his reign
2 behold lai the son of muhammed who was the minister
of information
that he spake ill unto the nation of israel saying "3 weeks
i give thee deport Nnamdi kanu or we shall smite thee"
3 and after hearing this the israelites pressed a button
and from the midst of the sea
behold a mighty missle carrying a nuclear warhead was
launched and it destroyed nigeria turning it into a
wilderness
4 and when the rest of africa saw this they cried
"oh nigeria a great country with great people has become
a desert and a desolation for radioactivity
oh nigeria we weep for thee because u have allowed lai
the son of mohammed to lead u into destruction

grin you will kee person ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Looks Like The Statue Of Poverty In This Photo by Roger3D(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
We still won't vote for Atiku and his inyamurin VP. Buhari we know till 2023

(1) (Reply)

Buhari In France, Meets Donald Trump(photo) / How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. / Clarification On Abba Kyari's Case With FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.