Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. (3084 Views)

2023: How PDP Won The Battle, While APC Won The War - TonyeBarcanista / 2023: Atiku Will Beat Tinubu In Lagos – Melaye / How PDP Can Get Back Power In 2019 – Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2021
It’s no news that Tinubu is investing big time to become the no1 citizen of Nigeria. His recent romance with the north has shown that he thinks the north is key to his campaign but forgetting that PDP can lobby a good northerner to divide his votes greatly up north.

Now how’s this gonna work?

we all know politics is a game of interest and a lot of negotiation will happen prior to the elections, if PDP can strike a good deal with a strong northerner, the battlefield moves to South south and southeast. I doubt Tinubu’s popularity in these regions. Even if Tinubu ends up getting 60% votes in the north and 80% in southwest, south east and south south can hunt him badly.

Now to defeat Tinubu, PDP has to field a northerner, sadly that’s the only way. If this happens then Tinubu is in for a serious challenge irrespective of his romance with the north.

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Taaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by seunmsg(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
It’s no news that Tinubu is investing big time to become the no1 citizen of Nigeria. His recent romance with the north has shown that he thinks the north is key to his campaign but forgetting that PDP can lobby a good northerner to divide his votes greatly up north.

we all know politics is a game of interest and a lot of negotiation will happen prior to the elections, if PDP can strike a good deal with a strong northerner, the battlefield moves to South south and southeast. I doubt Tinubu’s popularity in these regions. Even if Tinubu ends up getting 60% votes in the north and 80% in southwest, south east and south south can hunt him badly.

Now to defeat Tinubu, PDP has to field a northerner, sadly that’s the only way. If this happens then Tinubu is in for a serious challenge irrespective of his romance with the north.

I can bet you’re from the south but you’re here hyperventilating on how to make sure a northerner defeats a southerner in 2023 after 8 years of Buhari rule.

So tell me, what does the south stand to gain from another Fulani presidency? Will the south be better off under an Atiku presidency than a Tinubu presidency?

It’s such a shame that lots of southerners are willing to cut their nose to spite their face. Atiku and Tambuwal are as nepotistic as Buhari. They will rule Nigeria the same way Buhari is ruling. Someone like Atiku will even be worse because he’s extremely corrupt and very wicked. It’s time for the south to stop this politics of bitterness and acrimony.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2021
seunmsg:

I can bet you’re from the south but you’re here hyperventilating on how to make sure a northerner defeats a southerner in 2023 after 8 years of Buhari rule.

So tell me, what does the south stand to gain from another Fulani presidency? Will the south be better off under an Atiku presidency than a Tinubu presidency?

It’s such a shame that lots of southerners are willing to cut their nose to spite their face. Atiku and Tambuwal are as nepotistic as Buhari. They will rule Nigeria the same way Buhari is ruling. Someone like Atiku will even be worse because he’s extremely corrupt and very wicked. It’s time for the south to stop this politics of bitterness and acrimony.
I am a southsoutherner, I will rather vote a northerner instead of Tinubu because Yorubas have a way of sabotaging southern unity and always selling us out.

What goes around must come around dude.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Toosure70: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
You're cursed if you're a southerner and vote for another wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by NnamdiN: 9:15pm On Apr 08, 2021
Toosure70:
lol wait. What of the southerners that voted the current wahala twice?
Atiku won't get my vote neither will Tinubu but with a gun to my head to pick either of them, definitely Atiku grin

10 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2021
Mumu... Which yeye Tinubu?

Taaaaa
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by seunmsg(m): 9:21pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
I am a southsoutherner, I will rather vote a northerner instead of Tinubu because Yorubas have a way of sabotaging southern unity and always selling us out.

And what you’re doing is not southern sabotage, right?

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by BREYZ: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Tinubu will just pocket Nigeria like he did in Lagos. Man is just busy creating empire.

4 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Ahmeduana(m): 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Don't mind that eee di ot, am a bonafide Yoruba but I campaign against any APC candidate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 9:26pm On Apr 08, 2021
seunmsg:

And what you’re doing is not southern sabotage, right?
We continue sabotaging it, we can’t start forming southerners now that a Yoruba man Ian contesting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
Toosure70:
Instead make Tinubu win, make another northerner win.
Una think say una wise for that west abi? He should be romancing the north na. We will see when PDP brings their candidate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
Instead make Tinubu win, make another northerner win.
Una think say una wise for that west abi? He should be romancing the north na. We will see when PDP brings their candidate.
February 2023 is not far away.

The likes of Orubebe and Tinubu attended the same function today.

Orubebe is an ijaw man like GEJ, them don move on. You an igbo man dey here dey wail because of wetin happen in 2014 grin

Tinubu had more than 30% of the vote in the south south in the last presidential election. The BAT will perform more better in the South South than GMB. Tinubu might even win in some of the states in the south south.

10 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2021
He should forget south east and south south. You and I know this too well
DubaiLandLord:

Orubebe is an ijaw man like GEJ, them don move on. You an igbo man dey here dey wail because of wetin happen in 2014 grin

Tinubu had more than 30% of the vote in the south south in the last presidential election. The BAT will perform more better in the South South than GMB. Tinubu might even win in some of the states in the south south.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by naija4life247: 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Lazy youth, go and find job.

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by PrinceOfLagos: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2021
seunmsg:

This one wants to cry because OP exposed why Tinubu would never be president .

We warned you guys to make peace with the South south and south east so they could support tinubu but you called them 5% ok now I will see how the 5% will vote that thief called tinubu in 2023 .

Let me tell you something , Igbos are Yoruba best friends till you yorubas decided to play politics of hate and bitterness because Tinubu and Oba of Lagos asked you to do so.

I will see how that cocained thief called tinubu will be president of this country .

The north will never give tinubu 40% votes, the South south and south east will give block votes to Hausa/fulani over Tinubu and that will signal the end of tinubu political career .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Asgard13: 11:29pm On Apr 08, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

This one wants to cry because OP exposed why Tinubu would never be president .

We warned you guys to make peace with the South south and south east so they could support tinubu but you called them 5% ok now I will see how the 5% will vote that thief called tinubu in 2023 .

Let me tell you something , Igbos are Yoruba best friends till you yorubas decided to play politics of hate and bitterness because Tinubu and Oba of Lagos asked you to do so.

I will see how that cocained thief called tinubu will be president of this country .

The north will never give tinubu 40% votes, the South south and south east will give block votes to Hausa/fulani over Tinubu and that will signal the end of tinubu political career .

Please let us encourage Tinubu to run... let him contest for Apc primaries first

He’s the Jagaban of the world according to yoruba people
The only Nigeria kingmaker leader and god of Yoruba people

Let encourage so that he will contest
We don’t want any excuses

No twist of narratives
Change of narratives
No prophecy
No excuses what ever

Tinubu must contest

5 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
We shall know who's lazy in few years
naija4life247:

Lazy youth, go and find job.
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by pluzo: 11:36pm On Apr 08, 2021
This forum lasan
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by History555: 11:39pm On Apr 08, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Are you ok. Which presidential election did tinubu get 30% in the south south

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by History555: 11:41pm On Apr 08, 2021
Tinubu should first overcome his enemies in the apc and win the presidential ticket then he can worry about pdp. because the way i see it wining the ticket in apc is far more difficult than beating pdp

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
He should forget south east and south south. You and I know this too well
I don't know about the south east o, but he have a chance in the south south, he will score nothing less than 40%

3 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 08, 2021
History555:

Are you ok. Which presidential election did tinubu get 30% in the south south
I mean GMB.

1 Like

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 12:04am On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't know about the south east o, but he have a chance in the south south, he will score nothing less than 40%
Which states are you talking about in southsouth?
I’m from rivers state, is it Delta, Awka ibom, Crossrivers or Bayelsa that will vote for Tinubu?

This guy is dreaming grin

The only hope he has is in the Edo and Edo people already give him their piece during the last gubernatorial election.

It’s easier for camel to pass through the eyes of needle than for Tinubu to get 20% southsouth votes.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I mean GMB.
Edo have GMB most of the votes cos of Oshiomole and Obaseki then.

Now Edo is gone, is pay back time Yorubas. You encouraged GMB when we needed you most, it’s time we also encourage another northerner

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Now Edo is gone, is pay back time Yorubas. You encouraged GMB when we needed you most, it’s time we also encourage another northerner
Una go always find an excuse. 2022 and 2023 is not so far away.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by FatherOfJesus: 12:19am On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Una go always find an excuse. 2022 and 2023 is not so far away.
We are waiting for Jagaban grin
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:
We are waiting for Jagaban grin
Are you waiting for him in 2022 or 2023 grin
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:55am On Apr 09, 2021
you need to read what you wrote again blocked vote from both ss/se can't help when you have allocated 60% and 80% from whole north and sw.and don't forget all men for themselves mark this word (negotiations) would happen and which he knew how to do it.

4 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by plaindealer: 5:01am On Apr 09, 2021
They don't want northerners they don't want Hausa Fulani, but they still prefer the same northerner over a southerner, they'll even work with the same Hausa Fulani to defeat a southerner.

The tribal and bigoted people in the SE played the same game in 1960 by teaming up with Hausa Fulani against a southerner to create Nigeria.

You people are the most self-hating and self-destructive people in the world.

What have you gained with all your hatred, tribalism and bigotry since? Nothing.

4 Likes

Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by AntonVince: 6:12am On Apr 09, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Deluded hick.
You live in Cuckooland !
Re: How PDP Can Beat Tinubu In 2023. by AntonVince: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2021
FatherOfJesus:

Buhari/APC have never won a presidential election in Edo State...not even when they had a sitting governor in Oshiomole.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stop Blaming Ijaws For Editing Wikipedia On Opobo. This Is Who To Blame... / Rashes, Boils’ -fani-kayode’s Ex-wife, Precious Chikwendu Battles ‘rare Skin Dis / Obi-datti Please Drop The Idea Of Hourly Rate Payment For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.