Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,171 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo (60902 Views)

Man Tries Selling His Son For N200k, Daughter For N150k / Man Steals 58 Ladies’ Pants In Anambra, Escapes Lynching / I Was Saved By A Drug Addict From Sleeping In A Police Cell; Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by KingAzari: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Dem no kuku dey wear pants before.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Sheunma: 8:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
awelekiti:
Please let this story not be treated with kid gloves. The OP should bw commended. Terrible stuffs are happening in our clime. For people like me who travel a lot and lodge in hotels, please before you leave your hotel room,make sure you flush the remnant of the soaps you use. They use this for rituals and it's hot cake. One used soap could go for as much as 300k. The soap would be tested by the herbalist and once there's good fortune with the guest who used it, that's all. Again, look very well before you give alms . If you're not sure the begger deserves help, please keep your money. Some of them are agents of ritualists. They gather the money and take to ritualists many destinies have been stabbed through almsgiving. Please guys, be vigilant and be wise
embarassed cry
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Bambambiglo:
Nawa.. naija girls will soon become endangered species with the rate of this rituals going on.

It's now scary birthing a female child in this country sad
grin grin This one weak me o.
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by nanizle(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2018
Gossiplover:
Mehn, you guys need to watch the video, the guy made some points that made sense. if you like, no believe because nobody dey beg you.

so even after washing the pants, the will still smell abi. The man is talking about washed pants that are spread outside. Guy, whther you belive it or not, YAHOO PLUS is real. Come to Festac and see what small boys are doing with money. Dem no dey hide am again because no be evrybody get mind to do jazz. God help us

Those guys are simply fraudsters. In saner societies, they would be in jail.

All the additional 'Yahoo plus' nonsense is simply the babalawo (another fraudster) conning his own share of the loot.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by givenny(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nawao, things are happening ooo
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Olajah81: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nonsense story everywhere??
Mumu united??
U wey Dem ni use him pant? Wht is ur achievement
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by OrireSA(m): 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
I do visit Nigeria every now and than but I've never heard or seen what you are talking about but if its true guy I no go hate hustle o, at the end of the day ego go fall.
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Olajah81: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Story for d gods
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Biingoo: 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
Normal dirty pant--200K
High thick stained pant--350K

What of 99% of Nigerian women that use to wear one pant for 4 straight days, remove it, turn it, and wear it again for 3 straight days.

How much will their pant worth?

This is a cool business idea o, seems I'll start sending PMs to these dirty ladies, they'll be useful.
Lmao Bros you dey worry ooh
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by thunderbabs: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Sunnymatey:
Why steal panties? When u can buy Okrika pant(2nd hand) to achieve your aim. None sense. Destroy someone's else destiny for peanut.

Jesusss.. Are you saying diaris okrika pant? I dont think so

Paaaata okrika? Ko jor
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Biingoo: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
average olosho in lekki costs 20k. If pants cost 200k. Dem for don use dem all na. Invite dem over get dem drunk. Steal pant. Op dey lie
Those ones no get destiny naw
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by jaxxy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Desperate, lazy and greedy people will always look for only negative ways to make money just to show off. No significant value whatsoever.

I mean what kinda nonsense is this

2 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by midehi2(f): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
beardlessdude:
I can still smell d natural odour from a lady's pant even if she washes it a zillion times
Eeyaah! this shows the kind of babes u flock with, ejor upgrade, that is if you worth it

1 Like

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by AdonaiAluminium: 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some Ladies love money so much that they"d even give a guy their panties to sell and bring returns. Hahahaha

Contact us for all Your roofing Jobs, water collector systems, insulated roofing sheets and panels, roof maintenance services etc

1 Like

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Constantiney: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
TimeMachine:
Fake News just to promote a blog.

How much can a pant generate for a human being?

In fact have you ever known any ritualist that owns a private jet ? It's all psychedelic scam.

SMH
Let me tell you how stupi.d this sounds.
The ones with "private jets", how are you so sure they are not "ritualists"? You can't answer? Yes that what I thought.
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by CharlesJok3r: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
This a very cool and fast money making scheme grin.
if i'm a girl i'll start selling my used panties every single day for 200k and even my menstral blood join for 250k every month. The ritualists can keep and use my destiny and my glory join together, i don't need it.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
MissJoy29:
But I don't understand. How can a pant spread outside that is obviously washed & presumed to be clean still have thick stains in the middle such as blood or even any stain at all? Why was it then washed?
Why u deh talk like this. Ordinary cloth sef dey get stain, how much more panties worn over a place concentrated different body fluid and discharge. U sef
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Awesomefred32(m): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
My brother if you jam yoruba girl pant you don hammer.....that one pant fit reach 1m....because YORUBA girls dy wear one pant for 14days front and back grin

1 Like

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Ziggylady(f): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
kaluxy007:
I'm beginning to suspect those Nairalanders who keep saying there's nothing like juju. They're probably the ones doing these evil things and want people to believe all is well, to discourage people from safeguarding themselves so they can get more victims.

Afterall those evildoers don't come in animal form

You are spot on..

1 Like

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by thunderbabs: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
These demons sef? Dey sef dey upgrade requirement
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
IamD18:
Normal dirty pant--200K
High thick stained pant--350K

What of 99% of Nigerian women that use to wear one pant for 4 straight days, remove it, turn it, and wear it again for 3 straight days.

How much will their pant worth?

This is a cool business idea o, seems I'll start sending PMs to these dirty ladies, they'll be useful.
You be yeye I swear

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by sukar886: 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
some guys no get sense at all, someone make a broadcast of what he is seeing, instead of u guys to take his advice, u r guys are busy typing rubbish, if u guys like take it or not, he have clear his conscience, for me I have warn my fiance not to spread her pant outside again...
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Olatunji1929: 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Organs:

See you dey shout nonsense and you believe someones destiny can be destroyed? mumu united everywhere. Nobody can destroy or steal any persons destiny. All over the world, most times hard work pays, only in naija you hear all these nonsense cos pastors are looking for different things they will use to scare you to keep running to them. Tell me how come pastors have security personnel? Is Buhari not fulani, how come they didn't steal the presidency destiny and become president
if you beleieve say juju no dey work i wil give you my number bring the pant wey your girlfried or sister used for her menstruation
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by ChiefAzubuike(f): 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Charliiee:
You have to be a special breed of stupid to believe this.
That's why you're in Africa. Here they believe you can conjure money from nowhere by using panties. grin

Cc Organs

1 Like

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by okwabayi(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
This is exactly how I imagine Nairaland males are: lowly educated, ignorant and unexposed. Listening to the video made no difference from reading the comments I come across here.
If the thing really worked why hasn’t he indulged in it, made money and upgraded his living status? He said he hasn’t out of love for his mother. Doesn’t his mother like the luxurious side of life?

3 Likes

Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Legendguy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tonimordred:
Dat is if i b female wen my guy wan knack me dia is no need 4 me 2 remove my pant just shift it 1 side n let d action begin hahahahahahahaha
Perverted slowpoke like u
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Tonimordred(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
Legendguy:
Perverted slowpoke like u
stale
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Awesome3030: 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by johnad3(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A Nigerian has taken to social media to warn ladies to be very careful about how they spread their panties to avoid being victims of circumstance.

In a video he posted online, the man explained that he decided to expose the booming pant business because of the woman in his life (his mother) as he revealed that boys are using the stolen panties for "underground purpose" because they want to get quick wealth.

He also revealed that boys are now selling pants for N200,000 and the ones that have thick stains in the middle such as blood goes as high as N350,000.

He advised ladies not to spread their panties outside carelessly and to take a few when visiting their boyfriends/lovers because it's risky and dangerous if one is secretly taken for the evil purpose.

He also said that why some guys have refused to disclose this to women is because some of the ladies like forming and always bring themselves high not knowing that their destinies are being used.

He claimed that this is one of the reasons why some ladies don't marry on time and even become childless among other misfortunes that will befall them if their panties are used for the ritual purpose.

The young man said he has a soft spot in his heart for women and God won't forgive him if he doesn't expose this.

Some years ago, an unnamed young man was caught while trying to steal some female pants that were outside a house in Oyo state. According to report posted by a Facebook user, Asiwaju Oluwaseun Lanre, the guy sells the stolen pants to ritualists who pay him N500 for each pant.

After being tortured, he went on to reveal that he is not the only person in the business and that they have sponsors.

Watch the shocking confession below and hear for yourself.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ladies-be-careful-boys-are-selling-panties-n200k-to-n350k-man-reveals.html

Since i was born i ve never seen nigerian girls hang her pant on the wire, e no fit happen for where you wan see that one? maybe in third planet. this is just orchestrated news jooo get out make i see something weh happen for port Harcourt international airport. weh say seh nah buhari abi wike do am joo.
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by 11doubledee: 10:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
yeyerolling:
average olosho in lekki costs 20k. If pants cost 200k. Dem for don use dem all na. Invite dem over get dem drunk. Steal pant. Op dey lie
Dem don already use those ones destiny.Their pant go bring bad luck. grin grin grin grin
Re: ‘Boys Are Selling Ladies Pants For N200K To N350K’ - Man Reveals. Photo by Bblessing37: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
The love of money shall wax stronger. That's end time for u.. Bible no lie... cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Meets Her Raper In Banking Hall / Kidnapper John Ewa Was Laid Off As Bank Cleaner For Stealing Money - Police Boss / I Went Into Robbery To Fund My Wedding – 20-yr-old Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.