Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide (3260 Views)

Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British / I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya / Throwback: Awolowo Speaks On Biafra, Genocide Accusation, Currency, Ojukwu… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZxmHyDg7Hg

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
shocked
Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
live and direct

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by navyseal2220: 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
Afonja face now...why is he associating with Biafra? He is supposed to hate them like we do. Wicked things!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by WhoDeyThere(m): 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Omololu2121: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2018
When will yeebos governors,federal and state lawmakers acknowledge this non existing genocide
Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2018
Israel have gone commando on Biafra issue. This kind news they pepper yorubas like the one above me. SMH...these people fit die on top of Biafra or Igbo matter. I can never ever understand this envy.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
Wow

World leaders acknowledges Biafra , even Israel.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by jlinkd78(m): 9:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Upper cut

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by wickyyolo: 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
We need to divide this country. Or restructure it.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by mightyhazell: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari actually escalated this Biafran stuff

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Corrinthians(m): 9:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
Please, if you've not watched it yet, I have on your behalf. Save your data and don't waste your time.

Thanks.

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corrinthians:
Please, if you've not watched it yet, I have on your behalf. Save your data and don't waste your time.

Thanks.

Village man. So did u cry after watching it?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Neatboy(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Corrinthians:

Thanks.

Is it true that Mr. Benjamin made mention of Biafra genocide?

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by navyseal2220: 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2018
Afonjas are funny people. Do you know one afonja say he is talking about the Biafra in Portugal. LOL...Laugh almost killed me.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by FRESHG(m): 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
MEHN YORUBA MUSLIMS WILL NOT SLEEP THIS NIGHT

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by greatdreamer(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Some of us would have loved to be Nigerians but we are being treated as second class citizens. Therefore two options are available. It is elther we restructure the country and we disintegrate

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by seborrhic: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
mightyhazell:
Buhari actually escalated this Biafran stuff
Exactly.
His unabashed nepotism and clannishness just appealed to the message passed by Kanu to the youths.Even many that saw Kanu as an opportunist started identifying with the Biafra identity and the separatist agenda,just because of the actions of one evil man in Aso Rock.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by speedyGonzales: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
Isreal has acknowledged Biafra because Nigeria have opposed them on Palestinian, with Buhari voting against Isreal for the two state solution at the senate, I remember Israel saying that it was a double standard, if Nigeria will not support biafra. And the day Israeli prime minster was visiting ECOWAS, Nigeria refused to send a delegation to the ECOWAS meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Ganzagangan: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
Now I have seen dumb people.
Off my bucket list.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Some of you IPOB internet sensation just dole out half witted truth and still don't know how other psychopath like you swallow this things and sing around people like us that can verify this information easily.
This was aired earlier this year and it wasn't just about Biafra but other countries who the UN pays deaf attention to.

Stop reducing this struggle to rumors, the effect will be failure at the end cos when one reach a particular limit and start checking the authenticity of what he has seen online so far. The implications would have worse effect than the short emotions you are creating.

Kaa Chineke mezuo Ebum n obi anyi....... Iseee

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
[s]Some of you IPOB internet sensation just dole out half witted truth and still don't know how other psychopath like you swallow this things and sing around people like us that can verify this information easily.
This was aired earlier this year and it wasn't just about Biafra but other countries who the UN pays deaf attention to.

Stop reducing this struggle to rumors, the effect will be failure at the end cos when one reach a particular limit and start checking the authenticity of what he has seen online so far. The implications would have worse effect than the short emotions you are creating.

Kaa Chineke mezuo Ebum n obi anyi....... Isee[/s]

Afonja as usual. Same with the one below me. If you like speak Igbo using Google translate, you are still certified afonjas!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Yyeske(m): 3:19am On Oct 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
Some of you IPOB internet sensation just dole out half witted truth and still don't know how other psychopath like you swallow this things and sing around people like us that can verify this information easily.

Kaa Chineke mezuo Ebum n obi anyi....... Iseee
I tire for these rumour mongers, I listened all through and the PM only spoke in Hebrew and after some seconds into his speech, the author of this fake video cut it and started showing us the purported video of Nnamdi Kanu in Israel. Ask them how many of them understands Hebrew to know what he was talking about and why was the video edited after some seconds into his speech?
I've said this on different occasions that it is this sensationalism and unnecessary emotions that'll make this Biafran dream to be taken as a joke.
IPOB with lies and propaganda.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2018
sean1000x:

Afonja as usual. Same with the one below me!
shutup, i wonder which kind brain most of you have. be real for once and see real people join the struggle, all this rubbish will rather retard the struggle than move it forward. Everyone is still waiting for most of the threat Ipob posted onlline to come to pass.

were uche gi. emesina ka umu asi

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Acknowledging Biafra Genocide by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 26, 2018
Ipob are fraudsters. Out to milk gullible followers

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Crowd Who Cheers Prof. Osinbanjo At Wuse Market Abuja Today / The Much Awaited Magical Vote From Delta State / Breaking News: SARS Has Been Reformed And Checkout The New Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.