Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British (1284 Views)

I am The Child And Sibling of Survivors of Biafra Genocide- Prof Uju Anya / DSS Invites Nwoba Chika Nwoba Over Biafra Wedding Cake Design (Pictures) / Unknown Gunmen Invade Schools In Ogbaru, Anambra Over Biafra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Radicalwarrior(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Aggrieved Biafrans will be expelling all white British people from Biafra land as a protest to show how pained and aggrieved the Biafrans are because of the massacre of millions of Biafrans during the Nigeria Biafra civil war; which the British government participated by supplying weapons to the Nigeria military used in massacring the Biafrans during the Nigeria civil war. Biafrans were mercilessly massacre and biafra women raped by the Nigeria military personnels and the British mercenaries during the Nigeria civil war.

British government and the British people have not shown any form of remorse or repentance for the millions of Biafrans life lost during the Nigeria civil war instead the British government is still supporting the Nigeria government to marginalized Biafrans in Nigeria and also aiding the Nigeria federal government to commit atrocities against innocent Biafrans in Biafra land, Nigeria and abroad.

From next year 2024 white British people are not welcomed in Biafra land until the British government apologize to Biafrans and also compensate Biafra people for the lost of millions of biafra people lives during the Nigeria Biafra civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWP1gtIA150&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zPxZW02OU&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA%3D

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by nabiz(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
I love it. British are evil. I hate them. The British worse that the devil the Bible talk about. The British go to African countries to still and to destroy

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
nabiz:
I love it. British are evil. I hate them. The British worse that the devil the Bible talk about. The British go to African countries to steal and to destroy
You are speaking the truth!!
I acknowledge your wisdom.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by budaatum: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
I take it you intend to terrorise the white Britons to leave, since Biafra has no authority to expel anyone.

Makes me wonder what you'd do to Nigerians in your Biafra too.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
nabiz:
I love it. British are evil. I hate them. The British worse that the devil the Bible talk about. The British go to African countries to still and to destroy

Slow your horse there.

Have you ever heard of the Puritan movement and their leader Oliver Cromwell?

It will do you a lot of good to do an extensive research on Cromwell and his Puritan movement and how they killed their own King so that the over 400y ban on Jews setting foot on the British Isles will be lifted.

Cromwell was funded by Amsterdam Jews. Amsterdam was the only kingdom in western Europe that did not have a ban in place forbidden Jews to dwell in it.

Cromwell's seditious and treasonous fellows not only lifted the ban on Jews setting foot on the British isles but also attempted to pass laws replacing Christianity with Judaism as the official state religion. The Puritans also wanted to replace English language with Hebrew. Both bills failed to pass by a mere two votes.

The Puritans did not relent but instead began sowing the seed of British Israelism. This is another topic for you to ressearch on your own. With British Israelism and the unbanning of Jews from setting foot on British soil, the British empire based on pillaging and looting by Jewish merchants sailors from Amsterdam began.

Now here is something you do not know, every aristocratic family and royal blood in England has been tainted by Jewish blood so much so that they can be said to be Jews.

Prince Charles was circumciser by a Jewish rabbi doctor. Its one thing to see a European Christian monarch or aristocrat curcumcised but it's a different ball game when the ritual was carried out by a Jewish doctor who so happened to be the chief rabbi of London.

To expose how Jewish English nobility and royalty have become, when Queen Victoria toured Europe with her spawns hoping to look for royal spouses for them, the European monarchs refused to give their children to marriage to any of Victoria's many children because of how Jewish they look. The rumours had been true. That's why till this day no European royal blood will be caught marrying into the British Jewish royal family.

British imperialism was driven by Jewish merchants.

As per the British government in place during the civil war, I guess you may be familiar with Baron Victor Rothschild. He's no ordinary Jew but the top Jew and he not only served as adviser to the British government but headed MI6. Rothschild also owned Royal Dutch Shell Company and his father was the deed holder to the Royal Niger Company. The Royal Niger Company , as you know was responsible not only for looting Nigeria but also the slave trade.

Now back to Victor Rothschild, he wanted his hands on Nigeria's oil which at that time was located in the then eastern Nigeria. But there were agitations by minorities in the old eastern Nigeria to form their own region. This would have seen Rothschild secured ownership slip away as Rothschild invested heavily in Ibo Israelism since the days of Azikiwe's father whom they recruited to spread the fake Jewish claim among the Ibo. It is for this reason Rothschild in conjunction with Enugu and with much help from his MI6 goons staged a coup and installed an Ibo dictatorship that destroyed the regions and cornered all resources to the centre.

So like British Israelism , Ibo Israelism is also a plague.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
budaatum:
I take it you intend to terrorise the white Britons to leave, since Biafra has no authority to expel anyone.

Makes me wonder what you'd do to Nigerians in your Biafra too.

Stop talking rubbish and listen carefully to what I have to say; nobody is going to terrorise white Britons, for Biafrans is peacefully asking the white Britons to leave biafra land for the owner of a house have every right to ask a stranger to leave his house and if the stranger refuse to go then the owner of the house will used force to drive the stranger out of his house: Biafrans are the owners of biafra land and white British people in biafra land are the strangers; Biafra land belong to Biafrans and Biafra have been existing for more than 500years.

The LORD Almighty has given Biafrans victory over white British people and justice belongs to Biafrans.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by stevnwigw1: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good move

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

Stop talking rubbish and listen carefully to what I have to say; nobody is going to terrorise white Britons, for Biafrans is peacefully asking the white Britons to leave biafra land for the owner of a house have every right to ask a stranger to leave his house and if the stranger refuse to go then the owner of the house will used force to drive the stranger out of his house: Biafrans are the owners of biafra land and white British people in biafra land are the strangers; Biafra land belong to Biafrans and Biafra have been existing for more than 500years.

The LORD Almighty has given Biafrans victory over white British people and justice belongs to Biafrans.

Will this include banning of any Ibo with British citizenship because I don't think you can have more than five white Britons outside missionaries in that your Biafra enclave.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Paraman: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
Aggrieved Biafrans will be expelling all white British people from Biafra land as a protest to show how pained and aggrieved the Biafrans are because of the massacre of millions of Biafrans during the Nigeria Biafra civil war; which the British government participated by supplying weapons to the Nigeria military used in massacring the Biafrans during the Nigeria civil war. Biafrans were mercilessly massacre and biafra women raped by the Nigeria military personnels and the British mercenaries during the Nigeria civil war.

British government and the British people have not shown any form of remorse or repentance for the millions of Biafrans life lost during the Nigeria civil war instead the British government is still supporting the Nigeria government to marginalized Biafrans in Nigeria and also aiding the Nigeria federal government to commit atrocities against innocent Biafrans in Biafra land, Nigeria and abroad.

From next year 2024 white British people are not welcomed in Biafra land until the British government apologize to Biafrans and also compensate Biafra people for the lost of millions of biafra people lives during the Nigeria Biafra civil war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWP1gtIA150&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA%3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zPxZW02OU&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA%3D

What of black briton

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by JerryGent1983: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
My fellow Igbo brothers make we no dey do pass our selves ooo u dey another man Country come dey swear for the person on top nawa for una if den start to dey deny us visa now una go begin to dey complain nawa ooo abeg me I wan japa oo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Radicalwarrior(m): 2:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Paraman:
What of black briton
Only white Britons.
Black britons will not be expel from Biafra land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Radicalwarrior(m): 3:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

Will this include banning of any Ibo with British citizenship because I don't think you can have more than five white Britons outside missionaries in that your Biafra enclave.

Just white Britons will be expelled from Biafra land.
Any Ibo with British citizenship will not be expel from Biafra land.

There are close to 1500 white Britons scattered around biafra land and they work mostly for European countries companies in biafra land.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by budaatum: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

So, if they don't leave peacefully you will terrorise them to leave forcefully?

Funny how you sing a different tune when Lagosians ask you to leave their Lagos, which makes you not worth listening to at all if you asked me.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2023
Radicalwarrior:

Just white Britons will be expelled from Biafra land.
Any Ibo with British citizenship will not be expel from Biafra land.

There are close to 1500 white Britons scattered around biafra land and they work mostly for European countries companies in biafra land.

And what will this achieve exactly given that the UK is a Jewish colony ?

You do know that Jews own the UK and that every monarch since Queen Victoria has been a crypto Jew and this include all noble families alongside the aristocratic class.

Are you fighting the white European Christians or the Jewish establishment that has taken root since Oliver Cromwell?
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
budaatum:

Funny how you sing a different tune when Lagosians ask you to leave their Lagos, which makes you not worth listening to at all if you asked me.

They have banned Islam and will soon do same for Christianity.

I for one will like to see this Biafra granted on the condition it is limited to their five states and all of them (no exceptions) get to return back to it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
The English royalty have long considered themselves descendants of King David and accordingly think and act as Jews. The British Crown claims that their throne at Westminster Abbey is the throne of David. Prince Charles, who is considered the 145th direct descendant of King David, was circumcised by Rabbi Jacob Snowman, the official mohel of London. British heirs to the throne have been circumcised by Jewish rabbis for many generations.

The British Israelites claimed "British" means "Man of the Covenant" i.e. Jew.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2023
British Israelism

John Dee, the occult magician at the court of Elizabeth I, was apparently the first person to coin the term "British Empire". From the very get go the Empire was an occult cabalist project - all its main propagandists, and indeed actors, being occultists of one sort or another.

According to Stuart Piggot's book, "The Druids", Dee "grew up surrounded by the controversy and currents" of what became known as the British Empire - and "sought to merge the Arthurian Imperial tradition with cabalistic interpretations of Hebrew scripture".

"Dee created the concept of British Israel, which gave the British and the Jews a common racial identity, and invoked biblical prophecy to show the inevitable triumph of British imperialism, the British as Abraham's seed were to inherit the earth."

Far from being simply an ethnocentric take on Biblical Christianity, Dee's pseudo-genealogical supremacist theory was steeped in pagan druidism, being "Christian" only in the sense that New Age pantheism is "Christian", i.e., it coopted elements of Christian doctrine and ritual, the better to insinuate itself almost effortlessly into the mainstream of British Christian life.

Dee's contemporary, the celebrated Elizabethan poet, Edmund Spenser, laid out a manifesto for British occult imperialism in his epic poem, The Faerie Queene, which called for the ruthless crushing of Irish Catholics, the forcible imposition of the English language in Ireland, and the practice of incest among the English.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Despite its occult Masonic origins and genocidal policies, Anglo-Israelism gained many adherents among British and American Protestants, who promoted the theory of the British Royal Family as the House of David, and Britain and the United States as the modern tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh respectively.

One might have expected that the Jews, the original self-designated "chosen", would have resented the Johnny come lately Anglo pretenders to chosenness, but far from it: Jewish supremacists welcomed the claims of Anglo-Freemasonry to tribal co-ethnicity precisely because they understood that wherever it took root, Freemasonry laid waste the surrounding Christian civilization.

Most reliable evidence indicates that the English share considerably more genetic heritage with the French than with the Germans, but when did facts ever get in the way of racial supremacist theories?
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Benjamin Disraeli, the Jewish supremacist British Prime Minister of the mid-Victorian era, eagerly promoted Anglo-Israelism as the semi-official ideology of the British Empire - which, thanks to Jewish sponsorship, was then reaching the zenith of its power and prestige.

Borrowing heavily from Protestant theories of wealth and success as a sign of divine favour, Anglo-Israelists argued that Britain's great power in the world proved the English were part of God's chosen race. The logic was circular - the belief in chosenness impelled the supremacist drive to be "top nation": the ensuing top nation status then being cited as evidence of chosen-ness

Anglo-Israelism in the 19th century made huge inroads in the the Church of England; the de facto takeover of Anglicanism by Masonic Israelists prompted Cardinal Newman to desert the English state church and convert to Catholicism

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 3:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
budaatum:

You are spouting nonsense!
Your argument is baseless and has no truth in it.
You can only deceive yourself.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

How then do you intend to force them out your Biafra ?

I for one see this as another excuse to start attacking oil installations in the Niger Delta which so happens not to be part of your Biafra .

Because it's only in the oil producing SS you will find British expats and not in your yeast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

And what will this achieve exactly given that the UK is a Jewish colony ?

You do know that Jews own the UK and that every monarch since Queen Victoria has been a crypto Jew and this include all noble families alongside the aristocratic class.

Are you fighting the white European Christians or the Jewish establishment that has taken root since Oliver Cromwell?

Stop introducing deception words and propaganda in your statement because biafrans are after getting justice for the millions of Biafrans innocently massacre by the British government and Biafrans will go about getting justice in a lawful manner.
The British government and most white British people have been giving Biafrans harsh answer and saying cruel words to Biafrans and doing wrongs to Biafrans despite the massacre of millions of Biafrans by the formed alliance of the Nigeria military and the British government during the Nigeria civil war.

British government have refuse to accept correction and not compensate biafra people for the lost of millions of Biafrans lives.
The video below shows how 85% of Biafrans are angry with British people and the British government;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zPxZW02OU&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

Stop introducing deception words and propaganda in your statement because biafrans are after getting justice for the millions of Biafrans innocently massacre by the British government and Biafrans will go about getting justice in a lawful manner.
The British government and most white British people have been giving Biafrans harsh answer and saying cruel words to Biafrans and doing wrongs to Biafrans despite the massacre of millions of Biafrans by the formed alliance of the Nigeria military and the British government during the Nigeria civil war.

British government have refuse to accept correction and not compensate biafra people for the lost of millions of Biafrans lives.
The video below shows how 85% of Biafrans are angry with British people and the British government;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_zPxZW02OU&pp=ygUmQnJpdGlzaCBwZW9wbGUgbXVzdCBsZWF2ZSBiaWFmcmEgbGFuZCA

Why not extend your ban to Nigerians who actually fought the war and enforced the blockade?

I believe it will be better if you ban every non Ibo person of Nigerian herritage from setting foot on your Ibo land Biafra instead of some European dude looking for his daily bread.

But if you insist on banning only the British European , is it not hypocritical that you have your own people dwelling in the UK?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 3:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

How then do you intend to force them out your Biafra ?

I for one see this as another excuse to start attacking oil installations in the Niger Delta which so happens not to be part of your Biafra .

Because it's only in the oil producing SS you will find British expats and not in your yeast.
cheesy grin I laughed at your foolishness and ignorance.
SS is part of Biafra land and if you want to know how Biafrans will expel white Britons from Biafra land then go and ask British time travel machines which the Europeans used to monitor the present and future of African countries.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by DomPerignon: 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

cheesy grin I laughed at your foolishness and ignorance.
SS is part of Biafra land and if you want to know how Biafrans will expel white Britons from Biafra land then go and ask British time travel machines which the Europeans used to monitor the present and future of African countries.

SS that fought tooth and nail to get rid of you land thieves?

I am SS and I do not and will never accept to be yoked into any useless Biafra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Christistruth00: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2023
At least British Citizen Nnamdi Kanu would also be deported back to UK

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by WorldRichest: 3:54pm On Nov 25, 2023
Very good. This is what will make the world to support Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by ch214(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

Why not extend your ban to Nigerians who actually fought the war and enforced the blockade?

I believe it will be better if you ban every non Ibo person of Nigerian herritage from setting foot on your Ibo land Biafra instead of some European dude looking for his daily bread.

But if you insist on banning only the British European , is it not hypocritical that you have your own people dwelling in the UK?

Stop acting like an illiterate person.
You do not tell a doctor how to treat his patients and you can not come into a farmer farm and tell him how to plant his crops; Biafrans are handling the priority aspect which is to make the British people to pressurize their British government to apologize to Biafrans and compensate biafra people and this, Biafrans will do by expelling white Britons from Biafra land January 2024 then after Biafrans can expelled the yorubas and northerners from Biafra land.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Radicalwarrior(m): 4:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
Christistruth00:

At least British Citizen Nnamdi Kanu would also be deported back to UK
You stubborn yoruba have come here to show your unthinking myopic reasoning.

I said just white British people will be expel from Biafra land.
Igbos with British citizenship and black britons will not be expel from Biafra land.

Nnamdi Kanu will not be expel from Biafra land, because Nnamdi Kanu is not a white Briton but an igbo with British citizenship.

People like you just love confusing themselves.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by Makunahatata: 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
This ppl and Mumu doings 😂
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by budaatum: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
ch214:

Let me know when you stop deceiving yourself and chase anyone out of your imaginary Biafra.
Re: Biafrans To Expel White Britons From Biafra Land Over Biafra Genocide By British by budaatum: 4:48pm On Nov 25, 2023
DomPerignon:

They have banned Islam and will soon do same for Christianity.
They? First I thought you said I blamed Islam, and must apologise for misreading.

Who blamed Islam for white Britons being in Biafra?

DomPerignon:

I for one will like to see this Biafra granted on the condition it is limited to their five states and all of them (no exceptions) get to return back to it.
I'd like to see Biafra too, so long as they remove themselves from current Nigeria land and go form their Biafra elsewhere. They can take my own Yoruba people who want their own nation with them.

They both might find cheap land to settle in the Sahara Desert, though I doubt it's owners would have them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu Makes FRESH Appointments [FULL LIST] / Breaking: Tinubu Has Approved Creation Of State Police – Presidency / Other Regions Need To Go Into Big Time Trading Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.