Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (81384 Views)

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Vicdayz(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze as finally come out to reacts to "Fever" video that is stewing everywhere.

He wrote:
"I think the video for #Fever is great, the chemistry is amazing, Wiz did a good job and so did Tiwa.
-
The video only served to give life to an already soulful masterpiece.
-
My score: 9.5 out of 10... ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/the-chemistry-is-amazing-daddy-freeze.html

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Vicdayz(m): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
lol....baba no wan criticise am .... so dey no go come for am.... cool

He kuku gve nice compliments.... sharp man

"Let Me Kuku Choke You With NKWOBI" - Actress Adediwura Becky Shares Bikini Photos

See: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/let-me-kuku-choke-you-with-nkwobi.html

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by MJBOLT: 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2018
my question is when is wizkid adding tiwa to his line of baby mamas

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST

208 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by PROPHETmichael: 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
Stew everywhere!!!

18 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CreepyBlackpool: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
na them sabi

me, never heard the song, never seen the video and never will.

When other musicians are trending because of the quality and message in their songs, Nigerian artists trend because of the quality of sexuality in the music videos.

And since this thing started nobody has even said anything about the song itself, was it good or bad

jobless youths

221 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Chizuru01(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
I haven't watched the video neither do I have interest to do so.

lalasticlala donald95 Our marriage prayer should always include. God protect us from Bad wife. Sometimes I wonder how Tee bilz felt while he was still in love with this Hoelosho

I rather marry a Village well trained unexposed homemade girl than marry an exposed Educated Hoelosho that values fame, Instagram updates than Family

Chineke ekwekwala nwunye ọjọ dakwasi mụ

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by delugajackson: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Am I the only one that hasn't watched this malaria video?

169 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by emeijeh(m): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
Freeze shut up.

Both the Freeze o, the Tiwa and the wizzy should shut up, and stop encouraging immorality.

Tiwa is so shameless.

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ybman: 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2018
...this is the same fellow that is advising u against great men of God
9.5 over 10

199 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Seanixking: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
No f@ck given

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Lagosbynature: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2018
Freeze knows when to be professional and when to be pastoral

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by bola565: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
Are u 20yrs & above? Do u av a valid Int'l passport? Can u speak English & any other language? Are u looking for a 9am-3pm job with a monthly salary of #850,000 and a weekly allowance of 150,000? No work during weekend & u only have to work half day on fridays? IF u're interested in this job,pls contact me with ur full details...

SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER,COS ME SEF DEY FIND DAT KIND JOB. #NoVex..� �

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by itzprezy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
If freeze never react who suppose react

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by tosinornottosin: 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2018
#keminication
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by gurunlocker: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Freeze the reactor, always reacting to everything undecided

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by TheMainMan: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
watch this video with a clean mind and you will see there is nothing special about... I don't understand the chemistry people are talking about... I just saw a normal video

25 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by kaen1317: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Teebills talk na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Celebgistz1: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ElChidi: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2018
Buhari will not react because he never reacts to anything (lifeless). An efficient president would help promote local acts but not Buhari. Can't wait for 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by olanreyman(m): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
So what should someone comment on this one now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by kaen1317: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
This song and video will give Teebills fever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Peterpanny: 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
Freez d reactor.freez go and sit down,you dont have any point.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Isobug: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mr Reactant
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by KANUISALIVE: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2018
Music is the food to the soul

I wonder the kind of musical food nigerians are feeding there souls

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Triangles1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
These is the reason why Bubu will win again bcs the majority of the youth develop more interest on irrelevant news.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Orevastar5(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
9.5 approximately 10

Wizkid na highest
Baba nia all the way
No body better

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ibibiofirstlady(f): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa is a slut married to a fool Tunji

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by AK481(m): 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
na them sabi

me, never heard the song, never seen the video and never will.

When other musicians are trending because of the quality and message in their songs, Nigerian artists trend because of the quality of sexuality in the music videos.

And since this thing started nobody has even said anything about the song itself, was it good or bad

jobless youths

Name one American top musician trending for quality music I will name 5 Nigerian doing same

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by kaen1317: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
She as this woman disgrace her husband finish

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Coloradvantage(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
delugajackson:
I'm the only one that hasn't watched this malaria video?
data full my phone, e go soon expire, but better waste than use it to watch nonsense. And sriously I am a great lover of music with upto date play list, even with the fever audio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sean Connery Is Dead! James Bond Actor Dies At 90 / Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.