Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,264 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage (81376 Views)

'Fever' Video: Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Show Love To Each Other On Instagram / Faithia Balogun Reacts To Wizkid And Tiwa’s Romance In “fever” Video / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by kaen1317: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2018
Teebills shey Na your kid brother, na your blood abi..hahaha!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by babatee1985(m): 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ok...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Abeyjide: 9:58pm On Oct 25, 2018
fever caught up with people and immediately tried viewing the video to get cured .
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CreepyBlackpool: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
AK481:

Name one American top musician trending for quality music I will name 5 Nigerian doing same

are you sure you want to do this

cause I'll give you just ten and expect 5 for each

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by CaptainFM1: 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST

Can you just look at his message individually. This one has nothing to do with religion.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by akigbemaru: 10:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
Lagosbynature:
Freeze knows when to be professional and when to be pastoral

This guy's reaction to WIZKID FEVER video is the best grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9e2EyGWlRQ
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Akpacha(m): 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
Well, you are a jobless man with no brains, am not suprised, keep spreading immorality and adultery.....ANTI-CHRIST
And I went to viewing ur pix, gave me supper imaginations, u seems the real antichrist here.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by EssienUbong: 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by ollah2: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
ybman:
...this is the same fellow that is advising u against great men of God
9.5 over 10

CuTTiieAngeL:

You guys are deadbrain fellows,you love hypocrisy and thats why your pastors keep stealing from you. If you are an entertainer; married, single, in a relationship, complicated, divorced etc be ready for whatever. You are the same set of foools that will watch foreign videos and hail them but it's a problem if it happens in Nigeria.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
na them sabi

me, never heard the song, never seen the video and never will.

When other musicians are trending because of the quality and message in their songs, Nigerian artists trend because of the quality of sexuality in the music videos.

And since this thing started nobody has even said anything about the song itself, was it good or bad

jobless youths

Oniro oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Akpacha(m): 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2018
ibibiofirstlady:
Tiwa is a slut married to a fool Tunji
At least, she is making huge in what she is good at doing, u looking like a very poor harlot.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2018
The video is nice bt the song is just there tho has a nice soulful beat

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Dansnow: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
Music is the food to the soul

I wonder the kind of musical food nigerians are feeding there souls
Junk food
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:

Get sense na

Haba!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2018
The covenant between Daddy Freeze and Nairaland Front Page, only God can break it. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by TruthHurts100: 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Vicdayz:
Daddy Freeze as finally come out to reacts to "Fever" video that is stewing everywhere.

He wrote:
"I think the video for #Fever is great, the chemistry is amazing, Wiz did a good job and so did Tiwa.
-
The video only served to give life to an already soulful masterpiece.
-
My score: 9.5 out of 10... ~FRZ"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/the-chemistry-is-amazing-daddy-freeze.html

And the immorality portrayed in these kind of videos is what a so-called man sent from God scoring.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by nduka84(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
Tiwa and wizzy, are smart entertainers, and great business minded people. This song will generate lots of comments , rumours , and media frenzy, while wizzy and tiwa shall both be smilling to the bank. This was same way American rapper, (ybn almighty Jay), became a star over, after his handlers struck a deal with blac China, to pretend as of she and 18 year old almighty Jay , were dating. Entertainers are very good at taking advantage of the gullibility and stupidity of their fans.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
anti Yahoo pastors not Christ. Freeze preaches Christ not the bullshit sermon mist do called pastors preach
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Chuknovski(m): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2018
this Demon idiot
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Hollamie007: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
Fever kor FIFA ni
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by kushercain: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2018
AK481:

Name one American top musician trending for quality music I will name 5 Nigerian doing same

Jcole

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by nephemmy(m): 10:27pm On Oct 25, 2018
osheey star boi..I know you'll give tiwa that preeq 100%
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Awesome3030: 10:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by efemena5050(m): 10:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
bola565:
Are u 20yrs & above? Do u av a valid Int'l passport? Can u speak English & any other language? Are u looking for a 9am-3pm job with a monthly salary of #850,000 and a weekly allowance of 150,000? No work during weekend & u only have to work half day on fridays? IF u're interested in this job,pls contact me with ur full details...

SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER,COS ME SEF DEY FIND DAT KIND JOB. #NoVex..� �
purple goat
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Stew everywhere!!!
as u dey dia dey hating and i dey collabo with wizzy.........U know d rest..
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by NumbEmotions(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2018
bola565:
Are u 20yrs & above? Do u av a valid Int'l passport? Can u speak English & any other language? Are u looking for a 9am-3pm job with a monthly salary of #850,000 and a weekly allowance of 150,000? No work during weekend & u only have to work half day on fridays? IF u're interested in this job,pls contact me with ur full details...

SO THAT WE CAN LOOK FOR IT TOGETHER,COS ME SEF DEY FIND DAT KIND JOB. #NoVex..� �

Puffffffffffffffff ...funniest joke of the year! Comedy should be dat job 4 u.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by bola565: 10:38pm On Oct 25, 2018
Ur pap tongue
efemena5050:
purple goat
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Respect55(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
CuTTiieAngeL:
So u that have brains don't know when to use 'am' and 'I'm'
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Burgerlomo: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2018
MJBOLT:
my question is when is wizkid adding tiwa to his line of baby mamas

ASAP cool
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by Kristokx(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
[quote author=CuTTiieAngeL
You are beautiful
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To "Fever" Video Of Wizkid And Tiwa Savage by cuteralph101(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2018
emeijeh:
Freeze shut up.

Both the Freeze o, the Tiwa and the wizzy should shut up, and stop encouraging immorality.

Tiwa is so shameless.
lolz. U have sex in a closet doesn't mean u can hide from that shame. Now who's filthy. She got her life you got yrs. Y not channel this bad energy to ur career maybe that way you will be very useful to yr generation grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido's Girlfriend - Datswasupblog / Daddy Freeze Marries Benedicta Elechi With Pastor Tobi as Best Man / Koko Pat: I Want To Have A One Night Stand With Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.