Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her (45020 Views)

Khalid Olatokunbo Balogun's Birthday: Faithia Williams Celebrates Her Son / Faithia Williams Rocks Super Eagles Jersey, Urges Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Faithia Williams: Why My Marriage To Saidi Balogun Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by freethinker01: 1:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
paparazzi1987:

Mumu..she is from Edo State

Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Reminds me of a lady that who had feelings for me and I also for her. When she introduced me to 4 of her younger siblings caĺlìng her anti, I decided to distance myself. The age she revealed to me was a little bit older and yet ok. Her age (DOB)she put on her social media platform and claim was far too younger. Some of her siblings were almost my age-mate
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by hilseger: 1:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
Small body but big engine.
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by estherakpa1234(f): 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
madam stop pretending
Re: Faithia Williams' Encounter With A Man Who Wants a Relationship With Her by aniyphil: 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
Whats stew pls?

Starboy Tiwa Every Where grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Shows Cleavage And Thigh In New Photo / Regina Daniels And Liz Benson Pictured On Set / E-Money Strikes A Pose In His Rolls-Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.