Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (781 Views)

FFK's Criticism Of The Military/Buhari: Is He Going Back To PDP? / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC / My Credentials Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:09am On Oct 26, 2018
Over 70 out of the 91 political parties are presenting presidential candidates that will participate in the 2019 Presidential elections, The PUNCH can report.

Our correspondent, who visited the FCT office of the Independent National Electoral Commission on Thursday, reported that over 70 names had been posted as of Thursday night.

The list was posted with INEC’s timetable which fixed October 25 for the publication of candidates of political parties across the country.

Some of the candidates include: President Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress, former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party, Obadiah Mailafia of the African Democratic Congress, and former Governor Donald Duke of the Social Democratic Party.

A source at INEC said the figure might be higher than 70.

He said, “So far, over 70 candidates have been counted. A more comprehensive list will be published on Friday.”

The source said the ballot paper for the presidential election would also be long, adding that the announcement of election results in 2019 might even take longer.

Meanwhile, the various candidates’ credentials were made available to journalists on Thursday.

Buhari again failed to attach necessary supporting documents, insisting that they were in the custody of the military.

In the affidavit which he swore to, Buhari said, “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

On his part, Atiku submitted all relevant documents, with a Diploma in Law in 1969 from the Ahmadu Bello University being his highest qualification.

The former Vice-President also attached tax returns indicating that he had paid N10.8m in tax from 2015 to 2017 while declaring his income within the period as N60.2m.

Source:

https://punchng.com/my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec/amp/

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:10am On Oct 26, 2018
grin cheesy
Lalasticlala cant a court compel the ARMY to hand over those documents or is the geriatric still their employee. U cant get a new employment while delibrately leaving your credentials with former employer. INEC must be firm this time .... enough of this con acts and fast ones by this old bag of bones.

3 Likes

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol..... Gentlemen and ladies....
I'm just 23 years old.

I am in possession of my
FSLC
SSCE (WAEC and NECO)
Bachelor's Degree.
Working on my Master's Degree.

Ask me of Original copies in the dream I will give you, photocopies oh I will give you.
In the real world I will still give all.

But, this old scam called Buhari, anytime you ask him, he will tell you the military is with his certificate, shameful.

How come the military is not with OBJ's , IBB, David Mark and other military Generals

If your still supporting this scam Buhari, your just a CAPITAL FOOL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by TrueLEADER: 6:13am On Oct 26, 2018
This man is a big disgrace.

Is the military in the space or in Jupiter?

If others are prosecuted because of certificate, I think we will do well to subject our Dullardino to same process.

Scammer!

5 Likes

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bettercreature(m): 6:15am On Oct 26, 2018
They should manage the NEPA bill,at least baba sabi English

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 6:17am On Oct 26, 2018
bettercreature:
They should manager the NEPA bill lol at least baba sabi English
Una don start again? grin NEPA BILL in 2019 again? cheesy grin
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bettercreature(m): 6:18am On Oct 26, 2018
TrueLEADER:
This man is a big disgrace.

Is the military in the space or in Jupiter?

If others are prosecuted because of certificate, I think we will do well to subject our Dullardino to same process.

Scammer!
You hypocrites should leave him alone,atleast you didn't care about Atiku's corruption cases either and the fact that he is barred from entering United State
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Hmmm

Anything goes here

Ever Wonder why the place is a shlthole
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by zeromeridian: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2018
The military must produce the credentials this time. The reason why we are in this mess is because we left the leadership of this country in the hands of illitrates.

Inec must compel the military to produce the documents
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 26, 2018
bettercreature:
You hypocrites should leave him alone,atleast you didn't care about Atiku's corruption cases either and the fact that he is barred from entering United State

Corruption?

Last I checked he was Buhari right hand man in 2015

Sing us another song

We don't care if he can't go to the U.S he is the president of Nigeria and not America

Buhari that went . got insulted

1 Like

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bettercreature(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2018
AGNESikpuNNU:

Una don start again? grin NEPA BILL in 2019 again? cheesy grin
He is still better than the shoeless PHD holder who supervised the most corrupt government in the History of Nigeria
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by chinjo(m): 6:22am On Oct 26, 2018
This can only happen in Nigeria. A commander in Chief on Nigeria Armed Forces can not get his certificate from the Military after 3 years of being in power. Well maybe he is referring to Ghanaian Army.

2 Likes

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Lateralmaths(m): 6:23am On Oct 26, 2018
isn't he the commander in chief of the armed forces?
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by braveboy64(m): 6:24am On Oct 26, 2018
BABA no talk too much Sai Baba 2019
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bettercreature(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Lateralmaths:
isn't he the commander in chief of the armed forces?
Don't mind them they don't have respect grin
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by slade31: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2018
Lol
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by maisauki: 6:26am On Oct 26, 2018
what w need is d performance in u which u are doing... certificates belong to the academics
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Xisnin(m): 6:26am On Oct 26, 2018
If the army can't produce WAEC, at least NEPA can produce a bill.
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by ITbomb(m): 6:27am On Oct 26, 2018
SMH
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by biztip: 6:29am On Oct 26, 2018
we re no longer interested in ur certificate. more interested in ur homecoming
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by bettercreature(m): 6:29am On Oct 26, 2018
maisauki:
what w need is d performance in u which u are doing... certificates belong to the academics
This man called Buhari is a blessing to all the posters above me but sadly they lack respect and prefer to go for a serial looter
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by JudasNaCarrot: 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
Which kin fraudulent man be this sef....

Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by nzeobi(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2018
like buhari like adeosun and shittu.
oluwole Candidates.
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by TrueLEADER: 6:34am On Oct 26, 2018
bettercreature:

Actually we care.

We resultantly asked you and your visionless party of propaganda to institute a corruption case against him if there are evidence, but up till today, you guys only make noise, you didn't find any evidence.

But for Buhari, he was accused and sued, and your integrity champion hired SANs to stop the court from compelling him to enter military office and bring out his smallest certificate, WAEC.

Shame on you. Shame!
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by Switruth: 7:27am On Oct 26, 2018
Why not just prove the doubters wrong and get the credentials. Or just forge one.
Re: My Credentials Are Still With Military, Buhari Tells INEC by megareal: 12:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
Certificate less man with cows that refuse to multiply and we wonder why his leadership is a sinking ship? This man's gat nothing to offer.

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Receives N450million From NNPC For Media And Publicity - Leadersng / Tinubu made a “foolish mistake” with Buhari, Yorubas will vote Atiku / Update On The Driver That Rammed His Car Into COAS Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.