Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,818 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari (244 Views)

Obi’s Names On NYSC, UNN Certificates Are Different - Arabambi (Apapa Faction) / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates / My Certificates, Credentials Are With Military - Hamza Al-Mustapha Tells INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari by SanusiGworo: 9:00am On Oct 26, 2018
Why is he not asking the military to provide him a copy?

Meanwhile, the various candidates’ credentials were made available to journalists on Thursday.

Buhari again failed to attach necessary supporting documents, insisting that they were in the custody of the military.

In the affidavit which he swore to, Buhari said, “I am the above named person and the deponent of this affidavit herein. All my academic qualification documents as filled in my Presidential form, APC/001/2015 are currently with the Secretary of the Military Board as of the time of this affidavit.”

On his part, Atiku submitted all relevant documents, with a Diploma in Law in 1969 from the Ahmadu Bello University being his highest qualification.
https://punchng.com/my-credentials-still-with-military-buhari-tells-inec/

Re: My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari by AngryNaijaMan: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2018
The truth is, you have no certificate, just admit it.
Re: My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari by magoo10(m): 9:06am On Oct 26, 2018
Python dancer buratai should release the certificate abi wetin we go call this operation.
Re: My Certificates Are Still With The Army - President Buhari by Mynd44: 9:14am On Oct 26, 2018

(1)

Osun Election: Tribunal Grants Pdp’s Application For Substituted Grants / Emotan Gardens ‘ll Redefine Housing Landscape In Edo – MIXTA Nigeria, EDPA / Minimum Wage: Stock Your Homes With Foodstuff – NLC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.