Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb (4299 Views)

Opi Nsukka Kidnappings-another Proof That ESN Are Not Defending Igbo Forests / Bihari Reacts To Daily Trust Editorial: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari's N / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by FRESHG(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Useless poo post. Go and bury the crooked Atiku and dead obituary!

wirinet:

Buhari is not required to present WAEC certificate to become eligible to run for president. The law says MINIMUM of secondary school certificate or its equivalent. Are you telling us a diploma from US War College is not higher that a WAEC certificate? Unless you are insinuating that the US War College diploma is fake too.

Note:
I just learnt that I was mistaken and that a presidential candidate is not even required to have a WAEC certificate.

Section 131 (d) of the 1999 constitution states that:

The key word here is level. This simply means that you simply have to show you have been educated up to school certificate level, not that you passed or even sat for the exams. Maybe that was why senator adeleke was able to run for governor having sat for only one subject in his WAEC exams and failed.
My friend
Babacele:
why are you afraid of substantiating your allegation? So it was when he ' stole power with gun' that he got all his promotions? I didn't know I was wasting my time with a petty ,biased,bellicose and ignorant person. Enjoy your foolery.
Vixlot:

It seems you are the dumb person here...what is certificate compared to actual confirmation with relevant authorities by INEC of the claims made by Politicians. Since I graduated from Universities, I have never and will never collect my Certificates(I consider it safer with them). What every Employer and Succeeding School I have been to, did, was to send confirmations and/or request for my transcripts
shut up... Are you unemployable?? Don't just talk because you just feel like talking. Portray education well , let it show in you before you say it means nothing.. You just devalued yourself [/quote]uote author=yarimo post=72425999]go and ask the military, or don't you know the road to defence headquarters? Nonsense [/quote]ISLAMIC TERRORISTS
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
FRESHG:

My friend shut up... Are you unemployable?? Don't just talk because you just feel like talking. Portray education well , let it show in you before you say it means nothing.. You just devalued yourself uote author=yarimo post=72425999]go and ask the military, or don't you know the road to defence headquarters? Nonsense ISLAMIC TERRORISTS

You can always air your views, without calling names

Now, its obvious where these people hold education.
How can be a leader without education?
How can the president manage the economy without education?

No wonder Nigeria is collapsing so fast.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by FRESHG(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

You can always air your views, without calling names
WAS REFERRING TO THOSE BUHARIDEENS
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

Now, I have someone who is ready to think and reason and discuss intellectually.

Having said that,
Does mean this quagmire will continue for evre?

Perhaps, we all should simply keep quiet and endure darkness till the Day of the Son of God.

I am not talking about what should be, I am talking about what is. All through history, the most successful politicians (I am talking about obtaining and retaining power) had never been intellectuals. From ancient Greece to ancient Rome to even modern US of A. The must successful rulers had been illiterate thugs at worst and just average intellect capacity at best. Einstein was offered president of Israel and he turned it down.

Democracy is even worse at throwing up intellectual leaders, as democracy depends on the masses making informed decisions about who to elect to rule them. You have to assume the masses are able to make informed decisions, they can't. The masses make decisions based on emotions and not intellect. Good politicians are able to exploit that.
Greece saw this problem of democracy early and so restricted the electorate to the intellectual class. The poor masses were not allowed to vote in Greece version of democracy.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2018
wirinet:

I am not talking about what should be, I am talking about what is. All through history, the most successful politicians (I am talking about obtaining and retaining power) had never been intellectuals. From ancient Greece to ancient Rome to even modern US of A. The must successful rulers had been illiterate thugs at worst and just average intellect capacity at best. Einstein was offered president of Israel and he turned it down.

Democracy is even worse at throwing up intellectual leaders, as democracy depends on the masses making informed decisions about who to elect to rule them. You have to assume the masses are able to make informed decisions, they can't. The masses make decisions based on emotions and not intellect. Good politicians are able to exploit that.
Greece saw this problem of democracy early and so restricted the electorate to the intellectual class. The poor masses were not allowed to vote in Greece version of democracy.

Perhaps, we need some education on this Greek form of choosing leaders.

If it is OK with you, I will like us to work together,
I will start a new thread on how Democracy can produce the best among equals.

Let us see what we can do in educating Africans.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by princfred(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
allthingsgood:

You keep asking stupid questions
How does one rise up to the level of General of an army with zero credentials

Btw who certificate epp sef abeg go siddon
He does that by being an islamists in an army run by islamists. Either he has too many F9 in his WAEC that he is ashamed to provide it or he has none.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
FRESHG:
WAS REFERRING TO THOSE BUHARIDEENS

I know.

It does not make any difference.
You don't go down to the mud just to proof to a pig that it is one.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

Perhaps, we need some education on this Greek form of choosing leaders.

If it is OK with you, I will like us to work together,
I will start a new thread on how Democracy can produce the best among equals.

Let us see what we can do in educating Africans.
I think the Chinese model is one of the best at producing capable leaders. You start from the bottom and work your way up the party and leadership structure. You need up to 25 years of experience before you can aspire to be the chairman of the communist party and thus the leader of China.
Xi Jinping joined the communist party in1974 at the age of 19 and began his political career as a party cadre in rural Hebei at the age of 29. He rose through the ranks of the party and became it's leader in 2012. So it is obvious Xi Jinping would be a very capable leader.

A Donald Trump would not be qualified to lead a province in China not to talk of president of China.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Chikabill: 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

Buharis Government has grounded Nigeria more than others.
What is the state of Nigerian economy as at now?

Besides, are you saying that it is okay to break the law?
no body will break Jonathan record.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chikabill:
no body will break Jonathan record.

Are you sure about that?
Because inflation is more now than then.

The economy is worse now than then.
And let me tell you the truth, the return of Buhari will see the economy heading down more and more.

Reason?

This administration is not investor friendly
The debt profile is rising without control.

There is no economic outlook or blue print.

Do not let sentiments take over your sense of logic and reason: Buhari has grounded Nigeria.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
wirinet:

I think the Chinese model is one of the best at producing capable leaders. You start from the bottom and work your way up the party and leadership structure. You need up to 25 years of experience before you can aspire to be the chairman of the communist party and thus the leader of China.
Xi Jinping joined the communist party in1974 at the age of 19 and began his political career as a party cadre in rural Hebei at the age of 29. He rose through the ranks of the party and became it's leader in 2012. So it is obvious Xi Jinping would be a very capable leader.

A Donald Trump would not be qualified to lead a province in China not to talk of president of China.

What we have at the moment is not working.
We need to face this fact and be willing to reinvent.

Else, the darkness will continue.

See The Moment Leaders Clapped And Shook Buhari After Wonderful Speech / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates State Water Corporation Board To Drive Government Programme / Attacks: Army Begins Show Of Force In Imo