Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb (4303 Views)

Opi Nsukka Kidnappings-another Proof That ESN Are Not Defending Igbo Forests / Bihari Reacts To Daily Trust Editorial: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari's N / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

And you forgot so easily that army officers that fought the civil war on the Nigerian side were rapidly promoted after the war

And Buhari and his likes got the mouth watering promotions as part of the larges for pissing on the Constitution of Nigeria.

Instead being jailed for crimes against the Nation, they were rewarded.

only in Africa.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 8:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Either you are too young to know
Or have not been in Nigeria for a while
Or simply have a heart that abhours truth.

http://republicreporters.com/buhari-failed-all-military-exams-he-took-in-nigeria-and-uses-psc-met-for-officers-who-were-successful-in-exam/

Click on the link above.

I advise you to use a PC and read everything in details.

ain't we talking about O'level cert here or what? That website is a questionable site spreading PDP hogwash meant for those who don't know their right from their left. I ask and please do answer if you have a conscience: did PMB his O' level or not?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

And you forgot so easily that army officers that fought the civil war on the Nigerian side were rapidly promoted after the war
you can't write an exam and pass
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by rejoice4eva(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
7lives:
Illiteracy is when you ask a retired major general for his certificate, the rank " major general " is also certificate.
He could NOT have EARNED that rank without passing an exam.
AWON WEREY.
Have you heard about some people who practiced medicine as medical doctors or practiced law as lawyers successfully for many years without certificate? When they were later discovered , what do you think police and efcc or icpc will do to them? Rule of law . Mr Integrity. smh
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Afobear: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
It's really funny and sad at the same time when I realise the manner and type of vile Dumbpeople I happen to share a country with . People are so dumb that the throway the credentials just to blindly vote based on religious and biased politics where the other person/party is trying sworn enemy. To even think that many supposed educated people can easily forget the certificate fraud the current President dished out in 2015is a memory so hard for me to dilute till this day .

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
ain't we talking about O'level cert here or what? That website is a questionable site spreading PDP hogwash meant for those who don't know their right from their left. I ask and please do answer if you have a conscience: did PMB his O' level or not?

he should apply to the authorities that issued his certificate to reissue it if he is sure he sat for the exams.

The question is not if attended school, it is if he obtained a certificate.
There are so many people who attended schools but failed to acquire any certificates.

The law is not asking for those who attended but that they should provide certificate.

Bros, this matter is about the integrity and superiority of the Nigerians constitution and not my about my sentiment or yours.

Stop this child behaviour please, we are in the public.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

he should apply to the authorities that issued his certificate to reissue it if he is sure he sat for the exams.

The question is not if attended school, it is if he obtained a certificate.
There are so many people who attended schools but failed to acquire any certificates.

The law is not asking for those who attended but that they should provide certificate.

Bros, this matter is about the integrity and superiority of the Nigerians constitution and not my about my sentiment or yours.

Stop this child behaviour please, we are in the public.
why are so hard of hearing Mr integrity and superior constitution? Even after Cambridge had released PMB's result of the O' level he sat for, and which he clearly passed? Abi isn't that a prerequisite to a certificate issuance? Are there irrefutable evidences that Buhari passed his O" level ? Yes ,there are.Does the Nigerian constitution say what you are saying as a requirement before being elected ? Nope. Abi wetin you really want sef?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by VaselineCrew: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Only a few of you would do that.
The majority of the voters will vote with ethnicity, religion and party affiliations.
Others will vote based on who gives them more money.

That election is between Buhari and Atiku, and it is even more to Buhari because the Army, the Police and INEC will collude to rig him in.

I pray that in the secrecy of their vote, Nigerians will cast it en mass for Sowore in 2019.

Don't give up, we have to educate and educate and educate...
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

And Buhari and his likes got the mouth watering promotions as part of the larges for pissing on the Constitution of Nigeria.

Instead being jailed for crimes against the Nation, they were rewarded.

only in Africa.
you are lying ,and without shame. Name all the promotion s Buhari got which he didnt merit?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Ceodetailx(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
We will correct the Buhari error in Feb 2019

Join us for those of you in Lagos

https:///H90vEIbW4aY36xIuvLjv7q

*All Atiku-Obi supporters within this Lagos region should join our election strategy WhatsApp group using the above link:

• *Ajeromi-ifelodun*
• *Epe*
• *Eredo*
• *Ikosi-Ejinrin*
• *Eti-Osa*
• *Iru*
• *Victoria Island**
• *Ikoyi*
• *Obalende*
• *Ibeju-lekki*
• *Lekki*

Please click on the link and join us as we move towards the Aso Rock with Atiku-Obi as President and Vice President

*Stay 1000% Atikufied and Atikulated*

�������������������
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Vixlot: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:
I hear again that Buhari cannot provide papers to back up his qualifications.
And instead of Nigerians calling for resignation, arrest and prosecution, they are rather ready to return him to power.

If we check the voting philosophies of African Nations, where ethnicity and religion supersedes leadership qualities, the chances of Mr. Buhari winning again is very high.

And what is my verdict?
Africans are DUMB!

The VP candidate to the opposition PDP, said his people are tired of marginalization..
Please is that a campaign promise?

One of the leading characters in the present administration has asked his people to vote the ultimate failure called Buhari again so that his people will take over the Presidency in the next 4 years, how is that a prelude to good governance.

Africans are dumb!

Now, if this Buhari character is allowed to contest again without providing his certificates, i will simply conclude that Nigeria is the worst country in Africa if not in the whole world.

Where are the patriots?
Where are the intellectuals?

It seems you are the dumb person here...what is certificate compared to actual confirmation with relevant authorities by INEC of the claims made by Politicians. Since I graduated from Universities, I have never and will never collect my Certificates(I consider it safer with them). What every Employer and Succeeding School I have been to, did, was to send confirmations and/or request for my transcripts
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
you are lying ,and without shame. Name all the promotion s Buhari got which he didnt merit?

The question is not which one did he get without merit,
rather, it is for you to mention a single promotion he got and with what merit.

Buhari and his gang of criminals soldiers stole power with the gun and thereby rewarded themselves with stars unmerited.

Those of you who are hell bent or rewriting history can continue though.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Vixlot:

It seems you are the dumb person here...what is certificate compared to actual confirmation with relevant authorities by INEC of the claims made by Politicians. Since I graduated from Universities, I have never and will never collect my Certificates(I consider it safer with them). What every Employer and Succeeding School I have been to, did, was to send confirmations and/or request for my transcripts

I read diligently to see where you submitted an affidavit in of your testimonials.
With respect to Buhari, he refereed INEC to the Army and the Army said they have nothing.

Buhari can simply write the bodies that issued his certificates, but rather than do that, he hired SANs, to defend him in courts.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by yarimo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
mushystuff:

So if you seek a job or appointment and you are asked to present ur credentials will swear an affidavit telling the screening agency that ur credentials are with your parents or your former employers? What do u think will be the next action?
the next action will be stop being silly in a public forum.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 10:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

The question is not which one did he get without merit,
rather, it is for you to mention a single promotion he got and with what merit.

Buhari and his gang of criminals soldiers stole power with the gun and thereby rewarded themselves with stars unmerited.

Those of you who are hell bent or rewriting history can continue though.
why are you afraid of substantiating your allegation? So it was when he ' stole power with gun' that he got all his promotions? I didn't know I was wasting my time with a petty ,biased,bellicose and ignorant person. Enjoy your foolery.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by delpee(f): 10:35pm On Oct 26, 2018
Isn't his Masters degree from the US acceptable? WASC is simply a minimum qualification.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
why are you afraid of substantiating your allegation? So it was when he ' stole power with gun' that he got all his promotions? I didn't know I was wasting my time with a petty ,biased,bellicose and ignorant person. Enjoy your foolery.

You are the one afraid of establishing your claims Sir.
Which qualifications gave him which ranks?

Buhari is Quota System General.
If you have any proof to the contrary, provide it.

Stop ranting please
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
delpee:
Isn't his Masters degree from the US acceptable? WASC is simply a minimum qualification.

Buhari could not graduate.
His articulation is too poor for successful outing in exams.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
You are so ignorant that I feel pity for you. Instead of you to ask and learn from older people, you are making childish ignorant assumptions

dVIA:

Question 1: It is very easy.
Promotions in Nigeria are not based on competence but on where one comes from.

Promotions in the Nigerian military and even civil service as a whole is based on sitting and passing relevant level exams. If you did not attend, for example major level courses and pass the exams, you will not be promoted to a major.

Question 2: Attending a college does automatically you have a certificate.

Attending and passing the exams in a college automatically qualifies you for a certificate.

The only certificate declared by Buhari is that WASC.
If he has something hire, why didnt he submit it?
False! Below are the qualifications or should I say certificates obtained by Buhari;
1. Katsina Provincial Secondary School - 1953 – 1956
2. Nigerian Defence Academy - 1961–1962
3. Cadet Officer Course Aldershot UK - 1963
4. Platoon Commander Course, Military College
Kaduna - 1964
5. Army Transport School, Bordan, UK - 1965
6. Defence Service Staff College, Wellington, India
- 1973-1974
7. US Army War College - 1979–1980.

Now, list your qualifications and let's compare if it matches up to buhari's

It is on fact that Buhari was admitted into the Army with a letter from his principal.

Buhari was not admitted into the army with only a letter from his principal. That was the general practice then and even into the late 70s. You must get a recommendation letter from your principal attesting to your good behaviour and brilliance before you are admitted into higher institutions while awaiting your results.
Maybe you are insinuating that all intakes into the Nigerian military in the 50s and 60s got admitted with only a recommendation letter from their principal, unless of course you are suggesting only Buhari was the only one that got that privilege.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Buhari could not graduate.
His articulation is too poor for successful outing in exams.
I can swear that Buhari speaks and writes far better English than you. I am not talking about pronounciations and intonations.
Buhari does not make grammatical errors.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 12:04am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

I read diligently to see where you submitted an affidavit in of your testimonials.
With respect to Buhari, he refereed INEC to the Army and the Army said they have nothing.

Buhari can simply write the bodies that issued his certificates, but rather than do that, he hired SANs, to defend him in courts.

Buhari is not required to present WAEC certificate to become eligible to run for president. The law says MINIMUM of secondary school certificate or its equivalent. Are you telling us a diploma from US War College is not higher that a WAEC certificate? Unless you are insinuating that the US War College diploma is fake too.

Note:
I just learnt that I was mistaken and that a presidential candidate is not even required to have a WAEC certificate.

Section 131 (d) of the 1999 constitution states that:

“A person shall be qualified for election to the office of the president if”, subsection (d); “He or She has been educated up to at least school certificate level or its equivalent”.
The key word here is level. This simply means that you simply have to show you have been educated up to school certificate level, not that you passed or even sat for the exams. Maybe that was why senator adeleke was able to run for governor having sat for only one subject in his WAEC exams and failed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by ndukaejime1994(m): 12:33am On Oct 27, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Dumbo post!
Jonathan claimed to have phd (with absolutely no publications, anyways) and still ran the entire country to the ground
Todays nigerian graduates are as dumb and useless as ever! Practically unemployable

Certificate means absolutely nothing!

My friend shut up... Are you unemployable?? Don't just talk because you just feel like talking. Portray education well , let it show in you before you say it means nothing.. You just devalued yourself

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by NdiaraIGBO: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:
And instead of Nigerians calling for resignation, arrest and prosecution, they are rather ready to return him to power.

If we check the voting philosophies of African Nations, where ethnicity and religion supersedes leadership qualities, the chances of Mr. Buhari winning again is very high.

And what is my verdict?
Africans are DUMB!

The VP candidate to the opposition PDP, said his people are tired of marginalization..

One of the leading characters in the present administration has asked his people to vote the ultimate failure called Buhari again so that his people will take over the Presidency in the next 4 years, how is that a prelude to good governance.

Africans are dumb!

Now, if this Buhari character is allowed to contest again without providing his certificates, i will simply conclude that Nigeria is the worst country in Africa if not in the whole world.

Where are the patriots?

Useless poo post. Go and bury the crooked Atiku and dead obituary!
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by NdiaraIGBO: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Ceodetailx:
We will correct the Buhari error in Feb 2019

Join us for those of you in Lagos

https:///H90vEIbW4aY36xIuvLjv7q

*All Atiku-Obi supporters within this Lagos region should join our election strategy WhatsApp group using the above link:

• *Ajeromi-ifelodun*
• *Epe*
• *Eredo*
• *Ikosi-Ejinrin*
• *Eti-Osa*
• *Iru*
• *Victoria Island**
• *Ikoyi*
• *Obalende*
• *Ibeju-lekki*
• *Lekki*

Please click on the link and join us as we move towards the Aso Rock with Atiku-Obi as President and Vice President

*Stay 1000% Atikufied and Atikulated*

�������������������

See, this is why you must kill and bury your enemies. Yoruba failed to do that, reason for this nonsense post.
Yoruba too mumu and stupid accommodators.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:30am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

And what is my verdict?
Africans are DUMB!

Africans are dumb!

Where are the patriots?

Nigeria has the least intelligent citizens in the world.
https://www.nairaland.com/4776893/nigeria-least-intelligent-citizens-world
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:40am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

The Rank cannot be submitted simply because it is not a certificate.
It seems these fellows somehow believe that one obtains a Liet. General the same way one you obtain a Doctorate Degree.

And then one can study to become a General the same way one can study to become a Professor.

It is now becoming clearer why Africans are so backward.
They reason with something else apart from their brains.

I am just wondering what it is they reason with exactly.
lmao
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Nigeria has the least intelligent citizens in the world.
https://www.nairaland.com/4776893/nigeria-least-intelligent-citizens-world

Then let these intellectuals rise up to the occasion and rescue their nation from usurpers and impostors.

How can the best brains be subjected to this utmost ridicule by people who are not worthy to serve them meals?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 27, 2018
wirinet:

Buhari is not required to present WAEC certificate to become eligible to run for president. The law says MINIMUM of secondary school certificate or its equivalent. Are you telling us a diploma from US War College is not higher that a WAEC certificate? Unless you are insinuating that the US War College diploma is fake too.

Note:
I just learnt that I was mistaken and that a presidential candidate is not even required to have a WAEC certificate.

Section 131 (d) of the 1999 constitution states that:

The key word here is level. This simply means that you simply have to show you have been educated up to school certificate level, not that you passed or even sat for the exams. Maybe that was why senator adeleke was able to run for governor having sat for only one subject in his WAEC exams and failed.

Oh?

Is that so?

Apologies are mine then.
I never the constitution is as garbage as this..

You mean education is relegated to the background that a secondary school dropout can come and lead a nation of about N200 m, in a 21st century?

I weep for Africa actually.

It is now clear that the military contorted the rubbish called constitution so as to suit their personal interests.

And now, the likes of Sanusi and Jega have no option than to be led by the likes of Buhari.

Let the darkness continue.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by wirinet(m): 9:43am On Oct 27, 2018
dVIA:

Then let these intellectuals rise up to the occasion and rescue their nation from usurpers and impostors.

How can the best brains be subjected to this utmost ridicule by people who are not worthy to serve them meals?

That is the nature of politics. Intellectuals don't make good politicians. Obtaining and retaining power requires a person to be cunning, ruthless, risk taking and understands how to control people.
Same thing with being a very successful business person, it goes beyond intellectual capacity.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2018
wirinet:

I can swear that Buhari speaks and writes far better English than you. I am not talking about pronounciations and intonations.
Buhari does not make grammatical errors.

I am not seeking to rule Nigeria, Buhari is.

And it is very necessary that the person who occupies the no 1 seat of a great country should be among the best among equals.

In such instance, the person must be intelligent, versatile, knowledgeable, have ability yo learn fast, have a high cognitive ability, a good public speaker and communicator,visionary with a large heart.

If we are telling stories over an ordinary OLevel certificate, it is just because we happen to know of it.

If by tomorrow I seek to rule Nigeria, Nigerians will be at liberty to query my claims.

Or are you not interested in getting the best man for the job?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 27, 2018
wirinet:

That is the nature of politics. Intellectuals don't make good politicians. Obtaining and retaining power requires a person to be cunning, ruthless, risk taking and understands how to control people.
Same thing with being a very successful business person, it goes beyond intellectual capacity.

Now, I have someone who is ready to think and reason and discuss intellectually.

Having said that,
Does mean this quagmire will continue for evre?

Perhaps, we all should simply keep quiet and endure darkness till the Day of the Son of God.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Useless poo post. Go and bury the crooked Atiku and dead obituary!

What is my business with Atiku and Obi?

I am yet to see their manifesto, just like I am yet to see Buharis 's manifesto.

The anti corruption mantra has failed because in this administration, corruption is dancing naked at the village square.

I am yet to see heart warming blue prints of aspirants and their parties.

All of them are so occupied with ethnic and religious sentiments while folks lime you are cheering and clapping for them.

What can I say?

Let the darkness and backwardness and poverty and hardship CONTINUE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killer SARS Of Kolade Is A Popular Yahoo Boy From Ilupeju / For Once, I Am Proud Of OUK. / PMB: Government Will Do Its Best To Secure Release Of Remaining Abductees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.