Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb (4320 Views)

Opi Nsukka Kidnappings-another Proof That ESN Are Not Defending Igbo Forests / Bihari Reacts To Daily Trust Editorial: Life Has Lost Its Value Under Buhari's N / Another Proof Igbos Hate Yorubas (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by sCun: 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

The Rank cannot be submitted simply because it is not a certificate.
It seems these fellows somehow believe that one obtains a Liet. General the same way one you obtain a Doctorate Degree.

And then one can study to become a General the same way one can study to become a Professor.

It is now becoming clearer why Africans are so backward.
They reason with something else apart from their brains.

I am just wondering what it is they reason with exactly.
Stop generalising, these people blindly supporting Buhari are mostly Yoruba Muslims and Almajiris, not Nigerians as a whole, nothing to do with Africans
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
VaselineCrew:

Bros, please forgive us!

We will vote Sowore 2019

Only a few of you would do that.
The majority of the voters will vote with ethnicity, religion and party affiliations.
Others will vote based on who gives them more money.

That election is between Buhari and Atiku, and it is even more to Buhari because the Army, the Police and INEC will collude to rig him in.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
Stop generalising, these people blindly supporting Buhari are mostly Yoruba Muslims and Almajiris, not Nigerians as a whole, nothing to do with Africans

Are these people you mentioned in Majority?
Because the majority of the people making comments seems to reason with empty skulls.

And if you say its not an African problem, look again across Africa and behold backwardness.

Zambia is more or less sold to the Chinese?
Its all a matter of how Africans a so poor in the mental faculty.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by allthingsgood: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=Anotii post=72427348][/quote]

OMG...where do these kids come out from
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by pryme(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Are these people you mentioned in Majority?
Because the majority of the people making comments seems to reason with empty skulls.

And if you say its not an African problem, look again across Africa and behold backwardness.

Zambia is more or less sold to the Chinese?
Its all a matter of how Africans a so poor in the mental faculty.

Your place facts to your arguments thats why I believe it's a valid argument.

You did not champion this course more than PDP in 2014 during the build up to the elections, for the fact that after rigorous probing by the PDP, Buhari was cleared to run for office even when PDP won him twice, in previous years.

so why are you bringing up all this again, before you say Jega was working for Buhari, remember Jega was not the one that cleared Buhari to run for his first election.
The People at the Helm of affairs that let him run then were more educationally qualified than you then.

What you should be championing now is a credible candidate (Not Atiku or Saraki), that will make Nigeria a dream come true.

But if your preference is based educational qualification, than you may end up supporting another incompetent PhD holder.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by osazeeblue01: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
allthingsgood:
[s][/s]

Dumbo post!
Jonathan claimed to have phd (with absolutely no publications, anyways) and still ran the entire country to the ground
Todays nigerian graduates are as dumb and useless as ever! Practically unemployable

Certificate means absolutely nothing!

U

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
pryme:

Your place facts to your arguments thats why I believe it's a valid argument.

You did not champion this course more than PDP in 2014 during the build up to the elections, for the fact that after rigorous probing by the PDP, Buhari was cleared to run for office even when PDP won him twice, in previous years.

so why are you bringing up all this again, before you say Jega was working for Buhari, remember Jega was not the one that cleared Buhari to run for his first election.
The People at the Helm of affairs that let him run then were more educationally qualified than you then.

What you should be championing now is a credible candidate (Not Atiku or Saraki), that will make Nigeria a dream come true.

But if your preference is based educational qualification, than you may end up supporting another incompetent PhD holder.

There are so many abnormalities in Africa especially in Nigeria.

That Buhari was allowed to contest the elections without providing the certificate is one of such abnormalities.

For African Nations to make progress, the rule of law must be allied to the letter.

Of course, I am concerned with good Governance, but there must be a balance somewhere.

It is wrong to allow a known rapist to walk free simply because he can catch thrives in the neighbourhood.

Besides has this administration fared any better apart from the noise about corruption fight?

The economy is worse off, debt profile is rising, unemployment is expanding, insecurity has tripled,, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by chernest2002: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Nigeria is a joke.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by thatigboman: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:
my question to the op is that is it possible to be an army General without credentials?
Are you aware he met his mate in army college in the US of recent?
Answer those questions by yourself Op
yes sir. By quota system.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by pryme(m): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

There are so many abnormalities in Africa especially in Nigeria.

That Buhari was allowed to contest the elections without providing the certificate is one of such abnormalities.

For African Nations to make progress, the rule of law must be allied to the letter.

Of course, I am concerned with good Governance, but there must be a balance somewhere.

It is wrong to allow a known rapist to walk free simply because he can catch thrives in the neighbourhood.

Besides has this administration fared any better apart from the noise about corruption fight?

The economy is worse off, debt profile is rising, unemployment is expanding, insecurity has tripled,, etc.

Then the Buhari certificate saga should not be your theme song for downgrading Africa, the problem is worse than that.
We have a NASS that receiving salaries that's not approved by RMAFC,
Police are shamelessly extorting people in broad daylight,
Our education system is rotting away,
Boko haram is making news headlines,

It's enough for you to say Buhari has not lived up to expectations, than to bring certificate saga. There have been countless times that members of NASS and House of Reps have been accused of certificate forgery, yet non of them resigned rather it was swept under the rug.

Nigeria's problem is deeper than this, you should Chanel your effort to root of the problem, which is our leaders, not Certificates or the entire African continent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 4:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
African problem is folks like you who either lie without shame or too lazy to search before coming out to laud their ignorance over and flaunt at more intelligent folks.

1961 ...
Muhammadu Buhari: Presidential
candidate's secondary ...
https://www.pulse.ng › news ›
politics

21 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · WAEC result of APC
Presidential candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari ... candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari has been
released by the ... The computer
printout from Cambridge
University, as well as a ...
Katsina College releases Buhari's
WASC results - Daily Post ...

www.dailypost.ng

Politics · The institution
Wednesday released Buhari's
WASC result, indicating that he
graduated in 1961. ... University
of Cambridge West African School
Certificate Examinations ...
School releases Buhari's results –
Daily Trust

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng
school-r...
· School releases
Buhari's results ... “We sat for the
University of Cambridge/WASC ...
Hausa In Certificate Exams In
1961—Cambridge Exam ...

www. saharareporters.com
2015/01/23 ›
23 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · Since Mr. Buhari
asked his secondary school to
release his results to the public
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
pryme:

Then the Buhari certificate saga should not be your theme song for downgrading Africa, the problem is worse than that.
We have a NASS that receiving salaries that's not approved by RMAFC,
Police are shamelessly extorting people in broad daylight,
Our education system is rotting away,
Boko haram is making news headlines,

It's enough for you to say Buhari has not lived up to expectations, than to bring certificate saga. There have been countless times that members of NASS and House of Reps have been accused of certificate forgery, yet non of them resigned rather it was swept under the rug.

Nigeria's problem is deeper than this, you should Chanel your effort to root of the problem, which is our leaders, not Certificates or the entire African continent.

The certificate saga is just a symptom.
Of course, there are so many things wrong but let me tell you why this certificate issue have grave consequences.

1. We are talking about the No 1 position in the whole country.

Even if every other thing and every other person has failed, the position of the President is not one to be played with.

Just listen to Buhari talk and you will know the guy is not qualified to teach Primary one Pupils, let alone leading a complex nation like Nigeria.

2. The Certificate saga is a pointed that something very serious is wrong with the people.

Fact of the law is, if you don't have such certificate, you are not allowed to contest.

3. Assuming this saga belongs to another person and not Buhari, will Nigerians keep quiet about it?

4. If you allow Buhari to get away this fraud, then you have no right to question any other frauds by other people.

5. Remove the rule of law, everything will crumble.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
African problem is folks like you who either lie without shame or too lazy to search before coming out to laud their ignorance over and flaunt at more intelligent folks.

1961 ...
Muhammadu Buhari: Presidential
candidate's secondary ...
https://www.pulse.ng › news ›
politics

21 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · WAEC result of APC
Presidential candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari ... candidate,
Muhammadu Buhari has been
released by the ... The computer
printout from Cambridge
University, as well as a ...
Katsina College releases Buhari's
WASC results - Daily Post ...

www.dailypost.ng

Politics · The institution
Wednesday released Buhari's
WASC result, indicating that he
graduated in 1961. ... University
of Cambridge West African School
Certificate Examinations ...
School releases Buhari's results –
Daily Trust

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng
school-r...
· School releases
Buhari's results ... “We sat for the
University of Cambridge/WASC ...
Hausa In Certificate Exams In
1961—Cambridge Exam ...

www. saharareporters.com
2015/01/23 ›
23 Ṣẹ́rẹ́ 2015 · Since Mr. Buhari
asked his secondary school to
release his results to the public

You are wasting your time Sir.

Certificates are not released on the pages of newspaper on online news pages.
They are released to the owner by the issuing authority
You are called for a job interview and instead of submitting your credentials, you refer them to pages of newspapers.

I insist something is wrong in the thinking faculty of Africans.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by bantudra: 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Are you ok at all?

Sometimes, some of us wonder if it is worth it, coming to forums like this where you meet fellow Africans to rub minds together.

Often, most Africans participating in these forums have no ideologies.
They behave like cave men who are only inspired by blood and war.

Raise issues, they respond with insults.

@Yarimo, if you guys continue like this, then the darkness over Nigeria is still small.
Some of us do not have time insults and empty words.

What is happening in Nigeria at the moment is pathetic, and people like you who should showcase your intellectual capacity and patriotism only come to public forums to exhibit ignorance and childishness.

You guys de-market Africa to the rest of the world.
Perhaps, you dont peoples of other nations are here?

do you have only insults....??....which black bite you today....??...how can you explain anything to anybody with insults....??

btw...

other african nations have stopped to seeing nigeria as a big brother...they wan go their own way....

insulting all africans because of nigeria is stvpid.....
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
bantudra:

do you have only insults....??....which black bite you today....??...how can you explain anything to anybody with insults....??

btw...

other african nations have stopped to seeing nigeria as a big brother...they wan go their own way....

insulting all africans because of nigeria is stvpid.....

Only recently was Mugabe forced out after so many years of rhetorics.

Paul.Biya of Cameroon is still pushing to die in office of the President of Cameroon.

Zambians are watching in silence as the Chinese are taking over their nations in broad day light.

Do you know that Togo is controlled directly by the French people?

Just look around Africa and you will see the decay in the brains of the black race.

There are no sentiments here bro, Africa does not answer the dark continent for nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by bantudra: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Only recently was Mugabe forced out after so many years of rhetorics.

Paul.Biya of Cameroon is still pushing to die in office of the President of Cameroon.

Zambians are watching in silence as the Chinese are taking over their nations in broad day light.

Do you know that Togo is controlled directly by the French people?

Just look around Africa and you will see the decay in the brains of the black race.

There are no sentiments here bro, Africa does not answer the dark continent for nothing.

look,i no wan argue with you....i know the situation in africa is mad but wetin you wan do...??...give up completly and we all commit mass harakiri....??

its a miserable situation,i know....but insulting others because you are pissed doesnt solve anything,even makes it worser and worser....

dont forget you will still need the others even if you want to realy solve the problem......
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

You are wasting your time Sir.

Certificates are not released on the pages of newspaper on online news pages.
They are released to the owner by the issuing authority
You are called for a job interview and instead of submitting your credentials, you refer them to pages of newspapers.

I insist something is wrong in the thinking faculty of Africans.
this response after disproving your lies and uninformed essay shows that you are mischievously ignorant. If I may ask you, isn't when you sit for an exam that you get a certificate? So if anything happens to the certificate like accident (fire), or theft ( as PDP govt did in 2015) ; it means you don't have records?
Saner climes write to your alma mata if you can't present your Cert to verify your claims if you have convinced them you the best man for the job, but insane society or folks talk about papers while ignoring the skill or the process involved which is what the paper only certifies. You need to go back for more education bob.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
this response after disproving your lies and uninformed essay shows that you are mischievously ignorant. If I may ask you, isn't when you sit for an exam that you get a certificate? So if anything happens to the certificate like accident (fire), or theft ( as PDP govt did in 2015) ; it means you don't have records?
Saner climes write to your alma mata if you can't present your Cert to verify your claims if you have convinced them you the best man for the job, but insane society or folks talk about papers while ignoring the skill or the process involved which is what the paper only certifies. You need to go back for more education bob.

Bros
The authority which issued your certificate is the only one qualified to give you a backup for it.

If Buhari must submit an affidavit, it must be together with a backup document from the one that issued such certificates.

You can be as emotional as you want to be, I am a bit.

It is very convenient to call black, white, I am not wired that way Sir and I have no apologies.

On the other hand, you mean Buhari is the best man to lead Nigeria in this generation?

I don't envy you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Bros
The authority which issued your certificate is the only one qualified to give you a backup for it.

If Buhari must submit an affidavit, it must be together with a backup document from the one that issued such certificates.

You can be as emotional as you want to be, I am a bit.

It is very convenient to call black, white, I am not wired that way Sir and I have no apologies.
Cambridge is the institution and has since 2015 issued a statement of result to show that Buhari passed the O/level it conducted 57 years ago . So what is the hoopla all about even when it is online for you to educate yourself?

You see bro I'm finding it difficult to believe that you ain't wired to call white black.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
Cambridge is the institution and has since 2015 issued a statement of result to show that Buhari passed the O/level it conducted 57 years ago . So what is the hoopla all about even when it is online for you to educate yourself?

You see bro I'm finding it difficult to believe that you ain't wired to call white black.

Buhari should simply write Cambridge to reissue his lost certificate. Such letter will be accompanied by am affidavit sworn to that affect.

INEC or myself have no need to go to online pages to read claims and counter claims or press releases about an ordinary certificate.

Is this too hard for you to understand Sir?

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

Buhari should simply write Cambridge to reissue his lost certificate. Such letter will be accompanied by am affidavit sworn to that affect.

INEC or myself have no need to go to online pages to read claims and counter claims or press releases about an ordinary certificate.

Is this too hard for you to understand Sir?
don't pretend you dont know that mischievous PDP who couldn't stop Pmb in 2014 decided to tamper with his military records in 2015 to achieve their sinister plan of smearing Buhari with " certificate less" stigma which is obviously working with folks like you reenacting the rubbish.

The constitution only wants a genuine prove of your education/ schooling for any elective post not necessarily the certificate.

If you had taken time to study Buhari's education, you wouldn't have bordered with an irrelevant issue like his O/level certificate when he parades more intimidating credentials beyond the shores of this nation and which were mos def layed on a genuine O level foundation and not some oluwole PhD.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
don't pretend you dont know that mischievous PDP who couldn't stop Pmb in 2014 decided to tamper with his military records in 2015 to achieve their sinister plan of smearing Buhari with " certificate less" stigma which is obviously working with folks like you reenacting the rubbish.

The constitution only wants a genuine prove of your education/ schooling for any elective post not necessarily the certificate.

If you had taken time to study Buhari's education, you wouldn't have bordered with an irrelevant issue like his O/level certificate when he parades more intimidating credentials beyond the shores of this nation and which were mos def layed on a genuine O level foundation and not some oluwole PhD.

There is something you are missing Sir.

Buhari submitted o level as his qualification.

He attempted to get certificates but ended up failing the exams.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Babacele: 6:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
dVIA:

There is something you are missing Sir.

Buhari submitted o level as his qualification.

He attempted to get certificates but ended up failing the exams.

where is your source because this is a blatant lie. if you had taken precious away from propaganda to inquire, you would have known better. Which exams?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Babacele:
where is your source because this is a blatant lie. if you had taken precious away from propaganda to inquire, you would have known better. Which exams?

Either you are too young to know
Or have not been in Nigeria for a while
Or simply have a heart that abhours truth.

http://republicreporters.com/buhari-failed-all-military-exams-he-took-in-nigeria-and-uses-psc-met-for-officers-who-were-successful-in-exam/

Click on the link above.

I advise you to use a PC and read everything in details.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by TONYE001(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
7lives:
Illiteracy is when you ask a retired major general for his certificate, the rank " major general " is also certificate.
He could NOT have EARNED that rank without passing an exam.
AWON WEREY.

My brother, even when professors go for interviews, even with the big title affixed to their names, they still have to tender their certificates. This is what is obtainable in the professional world.

A medical consultant applying for a job in an institution (even if he's well known) must still submit his papers. He/she would still go through the normal interview process.

Mr. Buhari is not an exception.

I agree with the OP. Something is terribly wrong with the thinking process of we Africans. Until we stop making choices along the lines of religion and tribe, we would go nowhere. This is a sad reality.

Have a nice evening.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by mushystuff: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:
my question to the op is that is it possible to be an army General without credentials?

So why can't the docunentary evidence of those qualifications be seen? Have you forgotten that practically anything was possible during the military regime where the gun was power and law? Is that not why Obasanjo just recently acquired degrees long after retiring from the Army?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
TONYE001:

My brother, even when professors go for interviews, even with the big title affixed to their names, they still have to tender their certificates. This is what is obtainable in the professional world.

A medical consultant applying for a job in an institution (even if he's well known) must still submit his papers. He/she would still go through the normal interview process.

Mr. Buhari is not an exception.

I agree with the OP. Something is terribly wrong with the think patterns of we Africans. Until we stop making choices along the lines of religion and tribe, we would go nowhere. This is a sad reality.

Have a nice evening.

Of course, when I read comments like this from the few of you who can think logically, i am encouraged to stay in this forum and see what can be salvaged.

The thought pattern of an average African is very poor.
No wonder the Whiteman is cheating African left, right and centre.

It is very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by mushystuff: 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
yarimo:
go and ask the military, or don't you know the road to defence headquarters? Nonsense

So if you seek a job or appointment and you are asked to present ur credentials will swear an affidavit telling the screening agency that ur credentials are with your parents or your former employers? What do u think will be the next action?
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
mushystuff:

So why can't the docunentary evidence of those qualifications be seen? Have you forgotten that practically anything was possible during the military regime where the gun was power and law? Is that not why Obasanjo just recently acquired degrees long after retiring from the Army?

They are asking questions as if they dont know the rot in the Military.
Anything is possible in Nigeria.
I mean, anything.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
mushystuff:

So if you seek a job or appointment and you are asked to present ur credentials will swear an affidavit telling the screening agency that ur credentials are with your parents or your former employers? What do u think will be the next action?

I hope you have enough stamina?
Be prepared for the curses and insults they will rain on you.
They are really a bunch of Africans with inability to reason.
Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
mushystuff:

you have no point pls

Re: Buhari N His Certificete: Another Proof That Africans Are Dumb by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:

And you forgot so easily that army officers that fought the civil war on the Nigerian side were rapidly promoted after the war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Moment Leaders Clapped And Shook Buhari After Wonderful Speech / Abba Kyari's Burial: Why I Was Barred From Aso Rock; Garba Shehu Explains / 2023: Akwa Ibom Youths Urged To Shun Pecuniary Gains, Choose Competence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.