Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,038 members, 7,859,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Fever : Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Confess Love For Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fever : Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Confess Love For Each Other (505 Views)

Fever! Tiwa And Wizkid Feeling Each Other. / #fever: Tiwa Savage Performs At Eko Hotel (photos) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fever : Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Confess Love For Each Other by Junistark: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2018
While Nigerians and the internet are still trying to get over the visuals for Wizkid’s latest single
FEVER , and the revelation of the chemistry between Wizkid and Tiwa Savage , the two entertainers have finally confessed an undying love for each other.

In a series of post on their individual pages, Tiwa and Wizkid have described themselves as King and Queen.

In Wizkid’s words : “Everywhere you go baby, I go be your handbag”

While Tiwa responded with her own post : “You beat your own record, that’s why I Bleep with you Lion”

While they still claim the “Bestie” tag, it is also clear that great relationships are built by best friends! Good luck to Mama Jamjam and Daddy Bolu, Ayo and Zion!

source: https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/10/tiwa-savage-and-wizkid-confess-love-for-each-other.html?m=1

Re: Fever : Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Confess Love For Each Other by vinukehi: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2018
Na soo

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Davido's Daughter Imade In Her Halloween Look / Basketmouth Shares Throwback Picture / I Won’t Advise Any Single Lady To Date Married Man — Actress Dayo Amusan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.