Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,523 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (68393 Views)

Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by daddytime(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mumu idiot...

She's divorced and at the same time married. Must you comment?

3 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by maasoap(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
mumu pikin, how can ASSURANCE be better than FEVER.Its like you're comparing DRAKE to WALE.

Fever has neither standard nor class

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by biggestmanhood(m): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
afonjas and fornication and adultery are 5/6

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Tonia48: 3:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
where is decency in the life of this celebrity...(
money make nonsense)
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by maasoap(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
Immorality is the other of the day in Yoruba land.
It's part of the culture

Is there any immorality out there that can surpass baby factories?

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Send us make we see

sheedy407:
What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
blackmantis:

After she will want to form good mother.

lol!
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by kay29000(m): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
7Alexander:

Nas was in one of Nicki Minaj's videos as a vixen. Did anyone talk about his level of success?

Although I also didn't like that move, but that scenario is different. Men date younger women all the time...that's a THING. And the story of the music video was about her preferring an older guy to a young Chris Brown.

2 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
If you pay acceptance finish how yu wan do the school fees pass?

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by OldBeer: 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
kay29000:
Personally, I feel that move by Tiwa was very distasteful and might affect her brand. How can Tiwa Savage, at her level of success, be a video vixen in the video for someone she is 10 years older than. And she was happy caressing the guy in bed. I know she might feel her career would get a boost after this, but in the long run, this is bad for her brand, and she might regret it in the near future.
Poor man thinking.
Usher that was a "video vixien" in beyonce video, wetin do am?
You are thinking about another person future whereas your own na nothing.
Nobody.

5 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Mykel4God(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Noel1:
Which school?
University of Ilorin
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Achorise: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
dallex10:
Alomo or whatsoever,will you shut TFU?

Okay
Like for DMW
Share for Starboy
you can now see that a lot of people likes and stands for the truth,all they need is eye opening.
Even Chioma who has no child dressed more decently compared to Tiwa.
Guy reason am na?

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by baby124: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
technicallyrich:

oga wizkid dey fuk that useless tiwa ashowovage.
Lesson to all men.an ashawoo will always be an ashaewo even if you move her from abroad to no mans land lagos.
Na your mama pussy? Why are you raising your BP over someone that you can never open eye or raise head to talk to, almost rich? By the way almost no be rich. Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Mykel4God(m): 3:29pm On Oct 26, 2018
Odikwa serious
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by KanwuliaExtra: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tiwa BABY!
Fire on! grin

You are no longer married to Teebillz!
I don’t know what the condolence is for.

E pain dem gaaaaan! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Olajah81: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
E pain am...
Nobody go talk say him mama soup, no good??

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
sheedy407:
What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.

I will rather believe you were there than believe teebillz waz around

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2018
He says “their Starboy” is chasing after a married woman who is older and also divorced.

Fools

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by nextstep(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
kay29000:
Personally, I feel that move by Tiwa was very distasteful and might affect her brand. How can Tiwa Savage, at her level of success, be a video vixen in the video for someone she is 10 years older than. And she was happy caressing the guy in bed. I know she might feel her career would get a boost after this, but in the long run, this is bad for her brand, and she might regret it in the near future.

That's the nice thing about success... you can do what you like, even be a video vixen? Abi you don't remember all those accomplished actors and actresses in USA doing vixen/love interest in music videos?

Take a look at https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/g13796425/actors-in-music-videos
and quit sipping on that hatorade.

For those who already love her (including me!), this is in no way hurting her brand. For those who don't like her anyway, well, this will not make a difference.

3 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Gkemz: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
I see another media war starting... Though DMW crew has a very strong point here. Wizkid going for an older divorcee Tiwa is an absurd and morally unacceptable while Davido expressing his affection for Chioma in Assurance is morally acceptable.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Thenextgen: 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
dallex10:
Alomo or whatsoever,will you shut TFU?

how do you feel now ��
Okay
Like for DMW
Share for Starboy
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by nextstep(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Why is anybody consoling a man who wrecked his own marriage? Wasn't he the one pocketing the money she was booked for, without telling her? Wasn't he the one sleeping around with other chicks while married? Wasn't he the one entering them into debt with unsavory characters? And his cocaine habit nko?

As a successful career woman, she left his sorry ass, and now he's crying and people are consoling him. And the most annoying thing is they are quick to attack her. I haven't heard any of these consolers remembering what a dick he was while married to her. angry angry

Abeg carry go "mama J, never diet". Nothin do you. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

7 Likes

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
OldBeer:
Poor man thinking.
Usher that was a "video vixien" in beyonce video, wetin do am?
You are thinking about another person future whereas your own na nothing.
Nobody.

Wrong comparison. Usher and Beyonce are the same age bracket and have enjoyed the same level of success.

Tiwa Savage being a video vixen in Wizkid's video is like Beyonce being a vixen in Quavo of the Migos video. By the way, I'm a huge Tiwa Savage fan.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by nazablossom(f): 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
jidemoh:
It's just a video for crying out loud!

A creative work of art with originality and depth. If anyone must condemn this, we have to also do so with all home videos with themes like it.
Finally, somebody that understands the concept. I don't know why people are expecting so much from people that are into showbiz. They need the controversy to sell their brands. What of those that act movies, are they all not the same?
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by vroy(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
chibike69:
grin
Is it bad to be a cheerful giver
Epp me ask oo
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by ItzBIM(m): 4:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
mumu pikin, how can ASSURANCE be better than FEVER.Its like you're comparing DRAKE to WALE.

Bar for bar I will take wale over drake.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by babtaima(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
kay29000:

Wrong comparison. Usher and Beyonce are the same age bracket and have enjoyed the same level of success.

Tiwa Savage being a video vixen in Wizkid's video is like Beyonce being a vixen in Quavo of the Migos video. By the way, I'm a huge Tiwa Savage fan.
Watch A$AP ROCKY FASHION KILLA.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by maxzzo1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
S - STARBOY
T - TIWA
E - EVERY
W - WHERE
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Gillbertoesther: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
Exactly why the titled the song "Fever" . They know this song is gonna give alot of Nigerians " Fever" just as it's doing here now in Nairaland. I think they for have name it " Headache & Fever". Why y'all drinking paracetamol over someone's fever? They make some real cash while you guys have fever.

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Akuruoulo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
buzorjp:

#ASSURANCE Is far more better!!!

How that assurance be self? And how many people watched the video? I hate that assurance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akuapem Poloo Convicted Over Nude Photoshoot With Her Son / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.