Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,468 members, 7,836,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz (68397 Views)

Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React / Obama Of DMW And Special Spesh In Bitter Supremacy Battle (PHOTOS) / Binta Diamond Diallo Shades Wizkid Over 3rd Son With Jada Pollock - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by olusola200: 4:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
It's all acting,

Why are u guys taking Panadol for another person headache

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Akuruoulo(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
kay29000:

Wrong comparison. Usher and Beyonce are the same age bracket and have enjoyed the same level of success.

Tiwa Savage being a video vixen in Wizkid's video is like Beyonce being a vixen in Quavo of the Migos video. By the way, I'm a huge Tiwa Savage fan.

Ewu.! What if WIZKID NA tiwa age, and Tiwa NA WIZKID age waiting you for talk? Make stupidity no kill Una oh. Them no be adults? NA PEOPLE LIKE UNA THEY STILL MAKE THEM MORE RICHER. THEM NO EVEN KNOW SAY UNA THE CRY SEF

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:26pm On Oct 26, 2018
sheedy407:
[s]What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.[/s]
Drop link to the behind scene or I don't believe
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Akuruoulo(m): 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
maasoap:

Fever has neither standard nor class

U even know the music name, Mtcheew. After you Don help the music trend finish NA im u come here d tan garbage
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by tolulope1990(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
sheedy407:
What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.
Please drop the behind the scene link
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Akuruoulo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
naijapips02:

Wale is better than drake.

The same way you are better than WIZKID and Tiwa. Iberiberism is the deadliest disease on board
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
agabaI23:
She is a married woman and also divorced. O di egwu.

Mu.mu how can someone be married and divorced at the same time. Empty vessel.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by technicallyrich(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
baby124:

Na your mama pussy? Why are you raising your BP over someone that you can never open eye or raise head to talk to, almost rich? By the way almost no be rich. Lmao
you are right baby,your braen is still a baby even though you are mature.
Pls mention me only when you need help,food clothes etc.
As a very rich man,i love philantropy.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by naijapips02: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Akuruoulo:

The same way you are better than WIZKID and Tiwa. Iberiberism is the deadliest disease on board

drake is wack men. That dude is no rapper.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by baby124: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
technicallyrich:

you are right baby,your braen is still a baby even though you are mature.
Pls mention me only when you need help,food clothes etc.
As a very rich man,i love philantropy.
Lmao. Philantropy indeed. You can’t even spell Philanthrophy. Person wey need help. You just run your mouth anyhow like a mugu. Technically rich... hahahahaha. Rubbish. With your smelling mouth dia.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by agabaI23(m): 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Philpham:

Mu.mu how can someone be married and divorced at the same time. Empty vessel.
You're right.
Na wetin the ranter talk I repeat. Sorry I no put am for qoute for you.

But bro you for read the first post na.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by technicallyrich(m): 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
baby124:

Lmao. Philantropy indeed. You can’t even spell Philanthrophy. Person wey need help. You just run your mouth anyhow like a mugu. Technically rich... hahahahaha. Rubbish. With your smelling mouth dia.
who spelling don help.
I repeat i am very rich now.and life is realy good to me.
If you need food,clothes,airtime.school fees,etc you can always count on me as i know how furstrating the country is now.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by rhemilous: 4:50pm On Oct 26, 2018
This guy say something sensible, don't get it twisted, why always tiwa, why can't he (wizkid) use another woman than tiwa
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by mummyz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
Someone Need advice this One to Keep Is Mouth Shut there is something Called showbiz am not Going To be surprise if Teeblizz step out tomorrow that his aware about this scene or right at the #bts behind the scene. Someone Need advice this One to Keep Is Mouth Shut there is something Called showbiz am not Going To be surprise if Teeblizz step out tomorrow that his aware about this scene or right at the #bts behind the scene. Someone Need advice this One to Keep Is Mouth Shut there is something Called showbiz am not Going To be surprise if Teeblizz step out tomorrow that his aware about this scene or right at the #bts behind the scene.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by baby124: 4:51pm On Oct 26, 2018
technicallyrich:

who spelling don help.
I repeat i am very rich now.and life is realy good to me.
If you need food,clothes,airtime.school fees,etc you can always count on me as i know how furstrating the country is now.
grin grin grin
You should be best friends with billyonaire. Lol.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by maasoap(m): 4:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Akuruoulo:

U even know the music name, Mtcheew. After you Don help the music trend finish NA im u come here d tan garbage

I even downloaded the video from the the YouTube today, full HD, 46MB. Lol. The noise about the video is trending. Mind you, I don't see it as a music because it is not a music.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Akuruoulo(m): 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
maasoap:

I even downloaded the video from the the YouTube today, full HD, 46MB. Lol. The noise about the video is trending. Mind you, I don't see it as a music because it is not a music.

U downloaded it, and am sure you never download assurance with your megabyte.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Lyns32uk(m): 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
sheedy407:
What you all dont know is that Teebillz was there during the shooting of the video. Go and watch Behind the scene and come back here.
All these things are just ways to sell the music and make people talk which they have achieved perfectly.
You spoke my mind.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by nyabinghi(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCun:
Immorality is the other of the day in Yoruba land.
It's part of the culture
mumu it is order not other
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Ojonimoney(m): 5:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
sCUM
Some of you can't comment without been ethnic bigots.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by obynno7(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
wizkid life style is a poo how can he of all ppl date ugly old mama like Tiwa
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2018
kay29000:
Personally, I feel that move by Tiwa was very distasteful and might affect her brand. How can Tiwa Savage, at her level of success, be a video vixen in the video for someone she is 10 years older than. And she was happy caressing the guy in bed. I know she might feel her career would get a boost after this, but in the long run, this is bad for her brand, and she might regret it in the near future.
use ur brain well .or are u still living in 800bc . in the present world that we live in age is just a number. or u can't love someone u are 10 years older than again nothing would happen to tiwa savages carrier. so now it is only people that u are older than that are permitted to be video vixen it's now a crime for someone that is older than u to be ur video vixen
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by ndindiatu: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
[quote author=agabaI23 post=72429522]She is a married woman and also divorced. O di egwu.[/quote
Ike gwuru]
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by sacx: 5:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
I don't understand some people o. The lady is DIVORCED. So what's the issue there?
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by bejick(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
sheedy407:
pls where is the making of the video I need am
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
The first sensible thing this DMW shh-head ever said. Ever. And It's so damn sensible. Who borrow dem brain ? shocked
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
sacx:
I don't understand some people o. The lady is DIVORCED. So what's the issue there?
Abegi...divorce na good thing. When I saw that hoe up on that baby pampers ad I thought she was was good for that role model figure for mothers. I never thought Jam-Jam will see his mum smooched in public. I feel so ashamed for that thing.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
michaelandre:
use ur brain well .or are u still living in 800bc . in the present world that we live in age is just a number. or u can't love someone u are 10 years older than again nothing would happen to tiwa savages carrier. so now it is only people that u are older than that are permitted to be video vixen it's now a crime for someone that is older than u to be ur video vixen
Have you heard of the word 'chaste'. In my world decency still rocks. I no dey copy copy.

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by cattylove7(f): 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
ngr n thier backward way of thinking www.cattylovegist.com
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by baby124: 6:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
obynno7:
wizkid life style is a poo how can he of all ppl date ugly old mama like Tiwa
Instead of you right? Are you interested in Wizkid?

1 Like

Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by ronaldbecky(m): 6:46pm On Oct 26, 2018
Mykel4God:
Hello famz

Please, I'm in an urgent need of money.....my little sister got admission and we're to pay #25, 250 for acceptance fee, I've been able to gather #10, 000 and a gold hearted nairalander just rendered her own help too, we're expected to pay before Tuesday else the admission will be forfeited.

Please, I'm not asking for all, I just need any little help anyone can render, anyone willing to help should please reach me on 0703 686 0803

Thanks and God bless in anticipation
pls i nid dat 10k,my niece is on the sick bed.she might nt survive b4 monday.pls help save a life..God bless u.
Re: Aloma Of DMW Blasts Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Over 'Fever' Video, Consoles Teebillz by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
adesina746:
He has summarised it all. Exactly what it is. Tiwa truely has no shame all in the name of making money and being controversial anybody that cannot see what is wrong with her attitude should not come and quote me. You can only quote me if you are sensible.

N.B Wizkid too is wrong before someone come and say why abuse Tiwa alone but Tiwa has the highest blame to be apportioned because she is way older, A mother and a celebrity who should pass positive message to the younger generations not negative
shut up! U dat has sugar mummy is talking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A 2020 Rang Rover (Video, Photos) / Throback: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Pregnant At 18 Years / Marvis, Bisola And Kemen, Off To Efe's Village (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.