Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students (37263 Views)

Miraculously, Niger State Govt. Reduces Tuition Fees In IBB University / I Want Too Pay School Fee Of 10 Students / Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by NairaMaster1(m): 1:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
And we here on NL want church to declare free education.

Government: Oil money + tax still charge this high? Terrible.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Officialemmyd(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Sincerely, this schl lacks a better administration.......[ lautech 4 sale abeg....... m only kidding ooo i aint 4 real o b4 dey will chop me raw]
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Still high for a Public university.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Okoyeebo: 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
carrascocity:

As if your better than the gworo chewing ones not to talk about my great wawa guys

"You're", not "Your".

You see why I said flatheaded wawa osu pigs don't go to school?
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Glink2018(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Thank goodness I finished university before all this rubbish started..

I wonder what the part-time students will be paying...since full-time student is paying 140k.

Naija , nah die we dey now....
The country don tire me sef. Show me any good news since the beginning of this year
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by carrascocity(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Okoyeebo:

"You're", not "Your".

You see why I said flatheaded wawa osu pigs don't go to school?

Go collect your normal owoda and stopping wandering around my profile
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Alagbaraa(m): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
They don try. But they should have scrapped it. Just like Liberia.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by lloyds(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:

It's a cycle bro, you children go go school na. It will still reach you.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by enonche85(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Didn't I say the school are playing on the student's psychology

It still amazes me how a Govt school will increase tuition fees from 65k to 140/170k while this same govt is refusing to increase minimum wage!...smh
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by legibow: 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:
Mix feelings..
Before 65k to 200k
Now 65k to 140k
and yet they wil still go on strike....
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by paparazzi1987(m): 2:15pm On Oct 27, 2018
na so dem dey do. awon werey..

They knew the student will price it down like say dem want but yam in the market. so they initially gave high fees knowing the student will protest.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Worksunlimited: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
Glink2018:

I wonder what the part-time students will be paying...since full-time student is paying 140k.

Naija , nah die we dey now....
The country don tire me sef. Show me any good news since the beginning of this year

As in ehn..
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by keryj(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
beardlessdude:
this one na small pikin. go siddon abeg.
u don't no lautech, be going out more often and listening to news more smh

It's not your fault
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Worksunlimited: 2:27pm On Oct 27, 2018
lloyds:

It's a cycle bro, you children go go school na. It will still reach you.

Fact of life.. Hope things get better.. Salary of 78k in Lagos (add transportation + clothing + feeding twice a day + relaxation activities + responsibilities + recharge card + upgrade + data + provisions + other things) no dey do say save 20k per month and u never add your woman collect collect o.

Forget all those wans wey people dey talk say you should discipline yourself and you can save more... Discipline yourself and be looking like skeleton okwaya?

Country is damn hard.. One plate of swallow for buka now na #500... Can you just imagine?
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by pawesome(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Then what's the difference with a private university.... 250k for fees.... Haba that's too much... Please is it a federal university or state?
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by miketunlap: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
Yet they produce worthless graduates. Na only Yahoo, Armed Robbery and Olosho dem sabi...

Employ a LAUTECH graduate at your own risk.

Useless things
If person start to dey abuse you now you go dey cry like fowl
You nicking people wey fit better your life useless things smh
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by generalJumong1(m): 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
Yet they produce worthless graduates. Na only Yahoo, Armed Robbery and Olosho dem sabi...

Useless things

I graduated from LAUTECH some years ago and presently, I am doing very well at my working place.

Kindly tell us the school you graduated from.

2 Likes

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Dronedude(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:
Mix feelings..
Before 65k to 200k
Now 65k to 140k

This was scripted and played according to plan.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by babajeje123(m): 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:

Useless things
You're myopic.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by adepoj99(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:

Useless things
U are really a CUMTROLLER..
You're a real useless something
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
even dat amount sef dey high,it shud be reduce to 80/90
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Lisaint(m): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
They just announce the real deal...
The first one is just a scope, cause they know student will protest...
That why they started at 250-200

That was how Adekunle ajasin university akungba-akoko started with 180-200

They later slash it to
150/120 for freshers
100 according to faculty
70 for final year

Then they made it look as if they favor the student amd their parent

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Akabuking: 2:56pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:
me too. but what about our children?

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Worksunlimited: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akabuking:
me too. but what about our children?

Honestly... I really do pray things get better.

Annoyingly, better people wey fit do the job of presido dey buh we are too scared to stand up for whats right...
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Hollusilva28(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:
After so much consultation and so much waiting, the management of the school have decided to reduced to Tution fee from 200/250 thousands to 140/170 thousands for indigenes and non-indigenes as forwarded by the school registrar.

NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS ON THE REVIEWED TUITION FEE EFFECTIVE FROM THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all students that after an extensive and exhaustive consultations with stakeholders, the Governing Council has magnanimously directed that the tuition fees payable by all students with effect from the 2018/2019 Academic Session be reviewed as follow:

· Indigenes of the Owner-States of Oyo and Osun (100-500-Level ): N140,000.00 per session

· Non-indigenes (100-500-Level) : N170,000.00 per session

Please note that the resumption date for the 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester remains Monday, October 29, 2018.

Best wishes.

Sgd.

J. A. Agboola

Registrar
This our country Nigeria is a joke, Liberia President just declare free tuitions for undergraduate students, what is happening to us, at the end we youths would still continue to kill ourselves because of this useless Politicians. NOTE "WISE WORDS, THEIR CHILDRENS ARE IN FOREIGN COUNTRY TO RECEIVE BEST EDUCATION AT END THEY COME BACK TO TAUNT THE LESS PRIVILEGED" NIGERIAN YOUTHS PLS WISE UP 2019 IS FAST APPROACHING.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by MrIncredible152(m): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
fijayate:
Thank God ooo. so we can finally go back to school
. Says the SCUMtroller

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Akabuking: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:

Honestly... I really do pray things get better.

Annoyingly, better people wey fit do the job of presido dey buh we are too scared to stand up for whats right...
true, those that milked this country dry are now using their loot to buy away our conscience and right (vote).
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by joenor(m): 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
make them tell us if them nor want make we go school for niaja.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by mrZul: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
looooool so wat?
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Worksunlimited: 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
Akabuking:
true, those that milked this country dry are now using their loot to buy away our conscience and right (vote).

As in ehn..

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Adewale1603(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:

Useless things
Are you okay

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Femsyn(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
A script being played out. I'm sure this memo was drafted same day the first one was distributed. This current figure has always been the consensus, but they knew it would be resisted. Reason for the initial hike.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.