Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students (37257 Views)

Miraculously, Niger State Govt. Reduces Tuition Fees In IBB University / I Want Too Pay School Fee Of 10 Students / Kwara State Polytechnic Reduces Tuition Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by kennymotors(m): 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
adepoj99:
After so much consultation and so much waiting, the management of the school have decided to reduced to Tution fee from 200/250 thousands to 140/170 thousands for indigenes and non-indigenes as forwarded by the school registrar.

NOTICE TO ALL STUDENTS ON THE REVIEWED TUITION FEE EFFECTIVE FROM THE 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION

This is to inform all students that after an extensive and exhaustive consultations with stakeholders, the Governing Council has magnanimously directed that the tuition fees payable by all students with effect from the 2018/2019 Academic Session be reviewed as follow:

· Indigenes of the Owner-States of Oyo and Osun (100-500-Level ): N140,000.00 per session

· Non-indigenes (100-500-Level) : N170,000.00 per session

Please note that the resumption date for the 2018/2019 Harmattan Semester remains Monday, October 29, 2018.

Best wishes.

Sgd.

J. A. Agboola

Registrar
the same tricks used in fuel hike, they increased to 250k where as is 170k they planned at 170k is still killing
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by koshcielny01(m): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
miketunlap:
If person start to dey abuse you now you go dey cry like fowl
You nicking people wey fit better your life useless things smh
I will abuse him and God will punish him for writing such useless thing...
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by ArcGibson(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
When the time is ripe, this country will burst. And every pillars that hold it's unity will scatter.

When the time comes, hundred of thousands will not be enough to buy things in the market.

If you have any means to run out of this country, run and don't look back.

This is a revelation!

From 6k to 11k to 40k to 60k to 170k
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by thunderbabs: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
This is preposterous.. Madness all over.

170k for a state university not even in Top 5000 uni ranks... Crazy
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by valuetide(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please how is this part of the free education this government promised?
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
enonche85:

It still amazes me how a Govt school will increase tuition fees from 65k to 140/170k while this same govt is refusing to increase minimum wage!...smh
That is naija for you.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Zzyy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:
Thank goodness I finished university before all this rubbish started..

Ok ure children won't go to school ba? Ok o
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
live is not a bed of roses u were born and you will surely die one day
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Lincoln275(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2018
asuustrike1:

Didn't I say the school are playing on the student's psychology
because they know they can afford it, LAUTECH is a yahoo school, they can pay the new tuition fee, they know what they are doing
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by grrr: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Well they only played onthe inteligence of those students. #140k for wetin?.

That has always been the way. Increase it to an outrageous amount, let them protest, then bring it down to the intended price. It has always worked for LAUTECH management. I dey pity this country.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Slurity(m): 7:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
keryj:

If I hear
That is the fact. Google it
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by dreezybines: 7:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
Yet they produce worthless graduates. Na only Yahoo, Armed Robbery and Olosho dem sabi...

Employ a LAUTECH graduate at your own risk.

Useless things

You lack Knowledge...
Please do your research properly before posting rubbish...
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by emmahoney(m): 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2018
Cumtroller:
Yet they produce worthless graduates. Na only Yahoo, Armed Robbery and Olosho dem sabi...

Useless things
You are a real joker cuming on top of a mad woman. Your user name tells it all.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by sexysage(m): 7:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
sick school
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Akabuking: 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Worksunlimited:

As in ehn..
I think this country is full of poo.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Elzak(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
generalJumong1:

I graduated from LAUTECH some years ago and presently, I am doing very well at my working place.

Kindly tell us the school you graduated from.
Use work place or place of work instead
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by mohammedmuz: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:

Useless things
You are a scum bag and a throat fucker.
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by sisqology(m): 7:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Cumtroller:

Useless things

You must be very stupid for this comment. I'm a lautech graduate. I'm not a Yahoo yahoo and I've a good job.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by generalJumong1(m): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2018
Elzak:
Use work place or place of work instead

Thank you
Re: Lautech Reduces Tuition Fee Of Students by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2019
@

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Marking WAEC May/june 2015 In A BRT Bus: Right Or Wrong? (pic) / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) / Mapoly Release First bacth admission list for 2015/2016 session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.