Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (63456 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2018
PapiFlin:

Oga Einstein incarnate.....There are millions of things there are no evidence of that YOU believe in because someone put in a book so stfu 'Cos you the bigger FOOL.....and the earth and it's creatures are tooooo fvckin PERFECT to be a result of some bullshit chemical reactions
Perfect? Did you say perfect?
Does children with autism sound perfect?
Does a virus sound perfect?
Does earth quakes sound perfect?
This world isn't perfect.
You Christians are too brain dead to know that.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 9:50pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

And that makes sense?

Yes it does
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Nobody knows how life started but we know when.
Have you ever asked who created GOD?
Have you ever wondered why the Bible nevee talked about space,other planets and dinosaurs.
Why did God purposely allow more 60 million Jewish people die even when they prayed to him everyday?
Tonight you will feel his power... you would tell me tomorrow. ... God exists
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Yes it does
Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things A god that creates evil and wickedness is that God worth serving? It's from your own bible. So please prove this but am sure you won't since you Christians are always wrong. grin
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Nobody knows how life started but we know when.
Have you ever asked who created GOD?
Have you ever wondered why the Bible nevee talked about space,other planets and dinosaurs.
Why did God purposely allow more 60 million Jewish people die even when they prayed to him everyday?

Don't be naive... I assure you, you would see his power
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

Tonight you will feel his power... you would tell me tomorrow. ... God exists
God doesn't exist, If you can prove it, Prove it but no chrsitain can. You all are just slaves cheesy
Being controlled by crooks for pastors.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 9:57pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

If you can't lay some hard facts then stop fvcking quoting me.
It disgust me when someone keeps saying the same thing with no facts.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

If you can't lay some hard facts then stop fvcking quoting me.
It disgust me when someone keeps saying the same thing with no facts.
You want fact.. I have given you. .. hope you don't learn the hard way... God is God we don't question his decisions. . Jesus Christ is our Grace. .. so don't be stupid and don't say I should speak facts.. there are some things we would never understand or have answers to. Your scientist says the world is 4.3 billion years old which correlates with the bible. The bible is there for you to find the truth
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

You want fact.. I have given you. .. hope you don't learn the hard way... God is God we don't question his decisions. . Jesus Christ is our Grace. .. so don't be stupid and don't say I should speak facts.. there are some things we would never understand or have answers to. Your scientist says the world is 4.3 billion years old which correlates with the bible. The bible is there for you to find the truth
The how come God favours a country like China and Finland with 0 churches with good economy and low corruption but curses a country like Nigeria, A country with more than 30k church's and makes it the capital of poverty?
Answer Pls, I want to watch you fail.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

Just so you know, What you said wasn't a fact just a bunch of words
Google what a fact is angry
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 10:04pm On Oct 29, 2018
spartan50:

Google what a fact is.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2018
Robots everywhere.

Jesus preferred reaffirming his lordship via an [b][/b]IMAGINED picture of him while a building dedicated to him is evaporating.

Who infected the World with this kind of sickness?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by kareemkamil(m): 10:58pm On Oct 29, 2018
Mumu people, they don't know what is in Bible
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by ufuosman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2018
Jesus is Lord forever
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Google what a fact is.
I hope this your sense doesn't kill you one day... I don't need facts cos men put facts... if believe dinosaurshe existed then who created them and why are we now here. I am a geologist I have studied the rocks you walk on.. so if I tell you God exists believe me.. I have felt his presence and power there is nothing you would tell me
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 11:12pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

The how come God favours a country like China and Finland with 0 churches with good economy and low corruption but curses a country like Nigeria, A country with more than 30k church's and makes it the capital of poverty?
Answer Pls, I want to watch you fail.
Chinese people are disciplined. It starts from the head. By nature, God created us to have choices but we Africans have serious issues with discipline. Dubai and China wasn't built in a day. They decided to come together and work as one regardless of ethnic or religion. Mind you this people believe in something as well
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 11:16pm On Oct 29, 2018
Lucifer66:

Google what a fact is.
Like the Lucifer you are. I want to ask you. Do you believe in Lucifer?
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:28am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

Like the Lucifer you are. I want to ask you. Do you believe in Lucifer?
No.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:31am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

Chinese people are disciplined. It starts from the head. By nature, God created us to have choices but we Africans have serious issues with discipline. Dubai and China wasn't built in a day. They decided to come together and work as one regardless of ethnic or religion. Mind you this people believe in something as well
I remember as a little boy we were told to pray and pray for Boko Haram to die but it's being 3-4 years now and they are still killing people.
So basically prayer is useless I guess.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Volcano12(f): 3:38am On Oct 30, 2018
Lovalovaphunmz:
Jesus is Lord forever and ever
AMEN
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by therealsaheed: 3:48am On Oct 30, 2018
Believe it or not that's not Jesus.
post=72510012:
JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER ....

It is only a fool that says in his heart, that there is no GOD!.............Psalm 14:1

GOD Bless you Sis! wink
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 6:17am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

I just woke up and I felt nothing.
God doesn't exist. Stop living a fairy tale.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 7:17am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

I remember as a little boy we were told to pray and pray for Boko Haram to die but it's being 3-4 years now and they are still killing people.
So basically prayer is useless I guess.
So you are 90's child. I give up on you.... enjoy your life kid. No wonder you lack discipline
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

So you are 90's child. I give up on you.... enjoy your life kid. No wonder you lack discipline
Am not, lol
Have you given up grin
You can't prove God.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 7:19am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

No.

Then change your name. It's not yours. You can't believe in something and answer his name. Cos the Lucifer you bear was created by the God you don't believe in
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Am not, lol
Have you given up grin
You can't prove God.
No bro... God exists
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 7:21am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

Then change your name. It's not yours. You can't believe in something and answer his name. Cos the Lucifer you bear was created by the God you don't believe in
It's the name from a story book a. K. A Bible. I like the name sounds cool. Besides there's no proof God nor Lucifer exist.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 7:23am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

No bro... God exists
Prove it na.
We have being arguing for hours now and you have failed to prove it.
You and I have never seen God. You said you 'felt' his presence or wait..
Did you see him in your dreams as a little boy grin
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Prove it na.
We have being arguing for hours now and you have failed to prove it.
You and I have never seen God. You said you 'felt' his presence or wait..
Did you see him in your dreams as a little boy grin
Oga you just enjoy been naive. . I have told you wait and see..
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by spartan50(m): 7:31am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

It's the name from a story book a. K. A Bible. I like the name sounds cool. Besides there's no proof God nor Lucifer exist.
Then look front abeg
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 7:39am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

Oga you just enjoy been naive. . I have told you wait and see..
It's being basically 4.6 billion years and there's still no evidence of God.
Just keep donating your money to pastors and praying to an imaginary man grin
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 7:40am On Oct 30, 2018
spartan50:

Then look front abeg
Ahh you Don tire.
You're yet to drop any evidence or any facts that proves the existence of God.
No CHIRSTIAN has ever done that when I argue with them because there is no evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Interpretation Of Tongues Spoken In "Way Maker" By Sinach / Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.