Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (63415 Views)

My Church, First Baptist Abuja Shared Rice And 10,000 Cash To Ease Lockdown / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 11:21am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Ah Noah is fake.
Let me explain why;
The earth could never have being repopulated by just 4-8 people. It's not possible.
The titanic was approximatly 883 feet in length but could only carry about 2228
Noah's boat was made of wood and about 450 feet in length and it could a large number of animals like elephants??
How does a wooden boat carry so many animals and insects?(Insects would be extinct if the flood was real)
It's not possible at all.
God basically enjoyed killing 99% of the world's population which included innocent children but oh well he's the God you worship sad

Whatever rocks your boat. Safe trip to hell.

Romans 1:22
Professing themselves to be wise, they (Lucifer66 and co) became fools
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Read your comments.
So basically God uses money? Man made money? Wow.
I guess he must be using it buy cars and houses.
I wonder what a God would be doing with man made money.
Common sense will tell that the pastors are pocketing it and spending it beer and food. You're all being scammed.

1 Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise(Lucifer66 and co) in their own craftiness.

Professing themselves to be wise, they (Lucifer66 and co) became fools,
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 11:37am On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

I don't, I was a Christian but unlike you I always liked wondering and like I said the bible has too many plot holes.
You're the one who has to wake up and pray to your imaginary friend every day grin
I just wake up and watch some youtube wink
I don't want my kids to live a life of believing in what isn't there or something they have never seen or heard from. That's madness.

It's 'potholes' not 'plot holes' grin
Even then, the correct word should be loop holes.

This is the semi literate questioning God's existence... grin
O my! grin
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

O my! grin
Seems like your religion has blinded you and in your desperation to insult me due to your lack of facts and evidence.
Read the post again you Christian rat, I typed 'plot holes'.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

O my! grin
Image result for what are plot holes
In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline

Definition of plot holes. I don't even know why I keep arguing with idiots like yourself. You drop no facts but only to display your stupidity of the highest order.
Abeg don't quote me again, you smell like failure.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Whatever rocks your boat. Safe trip to hell.

Even though I gave you facts and even the measurement of the boat you still pose ignorant of the truth, Abeg just die.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline

Definition of plot holes. I don't even know why I keep arguing with idiots like yourself. You drop no facts but only to display your stupidity of the highest order.
Abeg don't quote me again, you smell like failure.

The Bible is no story book or fiction. Try again.

No failure is more than the one who is hell bound and doesn't want to do anything about it against wise counsel.

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 12:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Even though I gave you facts and even the measurement of the boat you still pose ignorant of the truth, Abeg just die.

You are dead already unless you repent of your foolishness and accept Jesus Christ afresh.

Hell won't be funny bro.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Seems like your religion has blinded you and in your desperation to insult me due to your lack of facts and evidence.
Read the post again you Christian rat, I typed 'plot holes'.

A heaven seeking 'rat' is better than a hell bound elephant.

Repent! Rapture or unexpected death can happen anytime.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

You are dead already unless you repent of your foolishness and accept Jesus Christ afresh.

Hell won't be funny bro.
Don't 'bro's me and stop quoting me you dog.
Your ignorance is disgusting angry
*spits*
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 12:35pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Don't 'bro's me and stop quoting me you dog.
Your ignorance is disgusting angry
*spits*

You are dog who is trying hard to believe there is no God.

Revelation 22:15
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 12:36pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

You are dog who is trying hard to believe there is no God.

Revelation 22:15
For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.
Okay, bye
Can't keep talking to someone who refuses to acknowledge facts and evidence but prefers to read from an old book that may as well be made up.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Okay, bye
Can't keep talking to someone who refuses to acknowledge facts and evidence but prefers to read from an old book that may as well be made up.

I am not surprised you can't survive the heat. Were you expecting me to engage in a back and forth with a satanist like you with human natural wisdom

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

I am not surprised you can't survive the heat. Were you expecting me to engage in a back and forth with a satanist like you with human natural wisdom

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Na wa. Let me drop my last load of proof that your God is evil.
God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

God supports slavery?
Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

Exodus 21: 7-8
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

God discriminates people too;
If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Last one but wow, God said he will give children death by a painful disease, wow
God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act:

"Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Last one but wow, God said he will give children death by a painful disease, wow
God smites women, children and often animals with equal gusto, he seems to equal evil and wrong doing by association, rather than by being guilty of the personal, individual act:

"Behold with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods: And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day." (II Chronicles 21:14-15)

That was the dispensation of the law.

We are currently in the dispensation of grace.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

God discriminates people too;
If your genitals have been damaged, stay out of church: "He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

God supports slavery?
Sex slavery condoned: "When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again."

Exodus 21: 7-8

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Na wa. Let me drop my last load of proof that your God is evil.
God himself will kill tens of thousands if it pleases him: 1st Samuel 6:19 in the King James Version: “And he smote the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of the LORD, even he smote of the people fifty thousand and threescore and ten men (50,070)”. Kill 50 000 men for looking at something?

You can kill a woman if she seizes a man's private parts without his permission: Deuteronomy 25:11-1: If two men are fighting and the wife of one of them comes to rescue her husband from his assailant, and she reaches out and seizes him by his private parts, you shall cut off her hand. Show her no pity.

Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Are those answers or what?
Accept the truth or stop quoting me.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by winj3: 1:30pm On Oct 30, 2018
PapiFlin:

Oga Einstein incarnate.....There are millions of things there are no evidence of that YOU believe in because someone put in a book so stfu 'Cos you the bigger FOOL.....and the earth and it's creatures are tooooo fvckin PERFECT to be a result of some bullshit chemical reactions

Look, some beings in mostly-Africa are classed as human when in fact they have the mental intelligence of (say) apes - it is not an insult but your mindset qualifies for that and is the reason many literate people in developed countries look down on people like you.

Rational thought is out of the question and you lack the mental capacity to think for yourself outside the box. If someone tells your ancestors that a man lives in the sky and has the power to place you in a paradise called heaven, several centuries later you still believe what your primitive, dated, illiterate and sub-human ancestors believe what does that make you?

There is clearly a disconnect between your mentality and reality...almost on the border of mental (or subconscious) illness!

A 21st century person living in 2018 earth still has the mental intelligence of neanderthals...subscribing to fake prophesies, manufactured gods and deities without empirical evidence - if you attended school you should be made to refund whatever you idiots learnt there as it is a waste!
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Are those answers or what?
Accept the truth or stop quoting me.

Sure.
That was how the Almighty God ran the show before Jesus Christ came to die for us.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Sure.
That was how the Almighty God ran the show before Jesus Christ came to die for us.
Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew 5:17

Jesus supports it, so what's the difference?
Am tired of making you look like a fool just stop quoting me.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Sure.
Jesus sends some devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run off a cliff. Matthew 8:32
Yah Jesus is a good man.
Just so you know Jesus never died for our sins. You know what when someone dies they never come back right? But Jesus came back and went to heaven so he lost nothing and never died for your sins.
All this bull s-hit tho
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by adsacct: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2018
updated
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 4:51pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Jesus sends some devils into a herd of pigs, causing them to run off a cliff. Matthew 8:32
Yah Jesus is a good man.
Just so you know Jesus never died for our sins. You know what when someone dies they never come back right? But Jesus came back and went to heaven so he lost nothing and never died for your sins.
All this bull s-hit tho

So says a hell bound fella

1 Corinthians 1:18
1:18 For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Shehunoshewhat: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn't the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. Matthew 5:17

Jesus supports it, so what's the difference?
Am tired of making you look like a fool just stop quoting me.

Definitely not the Jesus I know.
He loudly declared 'It is finished' on the cross of Calvary.

The veil was split into two.

He wouldn't let the woman caught in adultery be stoned to death.

You are a dull@rrd
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by Lucifer66(m): 5:17pm On Oct 30, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:

Definitely not the Jesus I know.
He loudly declared 'It is finished' on the cross of Calvary.

The veil was split into two.

He wouldn't let the woman caught in adultery be stoned to death.

You are a dull@rrd

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children,and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. Luke 14:26
Jesus encourages hate
I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. Matthew 10:35-36
The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. Luke 12:51-53

Jesus encourages betrayal among family members.
You call me a dullard WHEB you're the definition of an idiot. Am busy quoting all this sh-it to show how idiotic you actually are.
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by PapiFlin(m): 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2018
Lucifer66:

Perfect? Did you say perfect?
Does children with autism sound perfect?
Does a virus sound perfect?
Does earth quakes sound perfect?
This world isn't perfect.
You Christians are too brain dead to know that.

most things you just said are things caused either by genetic or environment hazards......mostly caused by man and wasn't part of the design
Re: Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US by PapiFlin(m): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2018
winj3:

Look, some beings in mostly-Africa are classed as human when in fact they have the mental intelligence of (say) apes - it is not an insult but your mindset qualifies for that and is the reason many literate people in developed countries look down on people like you.

Rational thought is out of the question and you lack the mental capacity to think for yourself outside the box. If someone tells your ancestors that a man lives in the sky and has the power to place you in a paradise called heaven, several centuries later you still believe what your primitive, dated, illiterate and sub-human ancestors believe what does that make you?

There is clearly a disconnect between your mentality and reality...almost on the border of mental (or subconscious) illness!

A 21st century person living in 2018 earth still has the mental intelligence of neanderthals...subscribing to fake prophesies, manufactured gods and deities without empirical evidence - if you attended school you should be made to refund whatever you idiots learnt there as it is a waste!

most atheist or so called "elite thinkers" usually believe all these reasoning makes them look or sound super smart....my brother it doesn't change & would never change because we serve a GOD that never changes....I was born a Catholic and I'll leave this earth as one.....I've experienced two apparitions LIVE and you expect me to doubt in the supreme being, the almighty....e no go happen. ....I sincerely pray you have a personal experience with him.....because when person day end....We go know whether God dey or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Confess That I Poured Hot Water On My Neighbor's Goat? / Father Mbaka Moved To A New Parish As Assistant Parish Priest / Convoy Of Pastor Isaac Idahosa: Daddy Freeze, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.