Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners (749 Views)

Was Peter Obi Deported After UK Detention? / I Challenge Anybody To Show Me Anywhere Peter Obi Deported Any Northern / Presidency Backs El-rufai, Says Peter Obi Deported Northerners From Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by BeautifulMind2: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Can APC supporters provide link on how Peter Obi deported Northerners, force them for ID or demolished mosques when he was governor of Anambra
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by haryorbarmie83(m): 7:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by Ryott: 7:25am On Nov 11, 2018
Don't mind those idiotic liars

1 Like

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:28am On Nov 11, 2018
Of course the narrative is false.No news link of such an occurrence exists

1 Like

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by hisgrace090: 7:32am On Nov 11, 2018
Like I said before, I just don't know why APC is afread of peter obi candidacy.
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by BeautifulMind2: 7:38am On Nov 11, 2018
2009 former Gov Foshola deported 160 Northern Beggars to Kano, same with other Nigerians, hypocritical e-rats here falsely accusing Peter Obi was healing Fashola. Few days ago Gov Ambode said indigenes from failed states has invaded Lagos set of people were healing him, imagine if it was eastern governor that made that remark Lagos/Ibadan media would have taken it to another level

https://www.nairaland.com/313573/lagos-deports-160-northern-beggers/2

2 Likes

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by BeautifulMind2: 7:45am On Nov 11, 2018

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:46am On Nov 11, 2018
The zombies have abandoned this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by BeautifulMind2: 7:50am On Nov 11, 2018
Lalasticlala please let this thread go to front page I want APC supporters accusing Peter Obi to provide links where Peter Obi demolished mosques, deported northerners or force any Nigerian living in Anambra during his regime for identification card

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by Nnemuka(f): 7:51am On Nov 11, 2018
Fashola equally deported Igbos back to Onitsha head bridge.
Their Oba threatened Igbos at that point with lagoon but I guess it doesn't mean anything since they are in the ruling party now and untouchable.
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Lalasticlala this thread should be pushed to the front page.So many anti-Peter Obi threads been pushed to front page suggests an agenda.They must be balance of views

2 Likes

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by BeautifulMind2: 7:58am On Nov 11, 2018
APC governors were trying to force Nigerians living in their states to register for resident IDs

Below are the links
http://thenationonlineng.net/lassra-nepotism-and-proficiency-question/

https://www.nairaland.com/1798468/imo-state-issue-out-id

Can any body provide link where Peter Obi did the same during his tenure

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2018
The Governor who told northerners to carry ID cards for identification was Okorocha and not Peter Obi
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by RockHard: 8:16am On Nov 11, 2018
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your challenge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/anambra-obis-deportation-story-igbokwe/

In 2011 Governor Peter Obi of Anambra State deported 29 Akwa-Ibom State and Ebonyi State indigenes on the pretext that they were begging in Awka and Onitsha and heaven did not fall.. About the same time Governor Orji of Abia State sacked over 3,000 indigenes of Anambra, Imo, Enugu, and Ebonyi States from the Abia Civil Service and sentenced tens of thousands of Igbo men and their families to untimely death, eternal poverty and degradation, yet heaven did not fall.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

10 Likes

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by jmaine: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your hallwnge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians

Wow... This Peter Obi is a Terrible bigot for deporting Ndi Igbo...

Appears in the process of deporting Igbos he also mistook Hausa men for Igbo and deported them to the North as well...

My guy read the thread again and stop proving how desperate and insincere you all are.

1 Like

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by RockHard: 8:27am On Nov 11, 2018
jmaine:

Wow... This Peter Obi is a Terrible bigot for deporting Ndi Igbo...

Appears in the process of deporting Igbos he also mistook Hausa men for Igbo and deported them to the North as well...

My guy read the thread again and stop proving how desperate and insincere you all are.

Are you Peter Obi's spokesperson?? Peter Obi never refuted Joe Igbokwe who made the accusation up till today. It is not too late for him to come forward and deny that he never deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'destitutes'. Are Ebonyians and Akwa Ibomites not Nigerians??

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/142192-throwback-anambra-govt-arrests-repatriates-beggars-to-akwa-ibom-ebonyi.html

17 Likes

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by jmaine: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:

Are you Peter Obi's spokesperson?? Peter Obi never refuted Joe Igbokwe who made the accusation up till today. It is not too late for him to come forward and deny that he never deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'destitutes'. Are Ebonyians and Akwa Ibomites not Nigerians??

I am a Nigerian and can speak for or against any Nigerian. Now show that Peter Obi deported Northerners... That is what this thread is about.

1 Like

Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by basilo101: 9:36am On Nov 11, 2018
RockHard:
Don't worry Op, I am sure the Northerners will take up your challenge and provide evidence soon. But there's enough evidence that Obi deported Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom 'beggers', the same Obi that attacked Fashola and politicized the issue when Fashola acted similarly a few years later. Are Akwa Ibom and Ebonyi 'beggers' not Nigerians

Lol. If this is the best you can come up with then your propaganda has failed
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 11, 2018
Cc;lalasticlala
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 11, 2018
Yorubas should understand they are the real bigots here...

Do You Remember LASSRA?

THIS IS THE LINK.
http://www.lagosresidents.gov.ng

LAGOS STATE IN YORUBA IS THE ONLY STATE THAT PROFILE NONE INDIGENES.

Check the link and be the judge.
Re: Can APC Supporters Provide Link On How Peter Obi Deported Northerners by DMerciful(m): 10:11am On Nov 11, 2018
K

(1) (Reply)

See Photos Of Dino Melaye On Wheelchair / Why Is Good Atiku Did Not Participate In The Debate ~deboysben / Buhari Vs Atiku: Sen Ndume Speaks On Apc’s Chances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.