Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku (41333 Views)

I Am More Qualified Than Atiku - Buhari Tells Tribunal / Buhari Has Failed, But He’s Still Better Than Atiku — Balarabe Musa / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by precious1967(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
his business is 419. i dont if he was sponsored to compare. shame
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's called personal income tax Akin!!!!! Get that into your head please ..The fact that you are running a one man show at Nairabet and paying yourself outrageous
Reckless salary doesnt mean other business owners are doing so ..Atikus value is in holdings and goodwill and not as liquid as you that runs a a small operation with heavy turnover that allows you to pay yiurself heavy salary ..No wonder Nairabet despite being the pioneer lost 90 percent of its market to Bet9ja which runs a leaner more realistic overhead operations .

Isn't that tidy? You're the ultimate loser in the tax evasion saga, but still the biggest defender and excuse manufacturer for the ones who dispossessed you such that Ghana with 1/7th our population budgets more than half of our annual budget. I am not certain you'd understand the connection, but if you do you will still make up fresh excuses.
Ghana spends 41k per student while Nigeria spends 5k one major reason is because the Atiku's keep the tax money in their pockets.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by payloader(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
post=72433057:
Truer words have never been spoken......

A-ti- ku (una don die!)

after then.....

Obi
wink cheesy smiley
slowpoke. Atiku is talking about his personal income, not his business empire.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by mechanics(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
He should also check his income, and he should remember that he employs people which also pay their tax
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by godfatherx: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
It's called personal income tax Akin!!!!! Get that into your head please ..The fact that you are running a one man show at Nairabet and paying yourself outrageous
Reckless salary doesnt mean other business owners are doing so ..Atikus value is in holdings and goodwill and not as liquid as you that runs a a small operation with heavy turnover that allows you to pay yiurself heavy salary ..No wonder Nairabet despite being the pioneer lost 90 percent of its market to Bet9ja which runs a leaner more realistic overhead operations .

Waa gbayi! This is how they spill incomplete information and some novice just carry it and spread. He doesn't do tax planning and pay heavily for it, now he want to drag others down with his stupidity.

1 Like

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by omokab: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
chukslawrence:
That shows Atikulate understands entrepreneurship more. A good business owner/investor pay less tax.
let FIRS catch you with this stupid tax policy you just analyse. You go hear wehen! A goodeenterpreneur will pay less from his earning abi? You dey soke colombia weed and cocaine.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
This illiterate is comparing his sole proprietorship "one man business" with Atiku's companies.

The illiterate doesn't even realize the fact that Akiku's University is partly owned by investors from the U.S, and largely owned by other stakeholders.
Like Turkish-Nile, you just cannot use the word "American University.." without certain factors. One is that Atiku cannot be sole owner; secondly majority of the Lecturers must be American citizens.

How many shares as Akin Alabi sold to the public? The fraud and scammer is even boasting of his earnings with so much arrogance, yet pays his staff a paltry 35-40k per month. Ole!

2 Likes

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by blackmercyvelli(m): 7:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks l am not among those lazy youth
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by condralbedez: 7:33pm On Oct 26, 2018
chukslawrence:
That shows Atikulate understands entrepreneurship more. A good business owner/investor pay less tax.
donald trump
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Doyin2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

I am not surprised by the over 220'' likes "for this very dumb commentary.

Nairaland is full of dullards.

A multi billionaire declares N20million as annual income to pay tax of just over 3million per annum?

A big tax evasion fraud!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by omokab: 7:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Reckless salary doesnt mean other business owners are doing so ..Atikus value is in holdings and goodwill and not as liquid as you that runs a a small operation with heavy turnover that allows you to pay yiurself heavy salary ..No wonder Nairabet despite being the pioneer lost 90 percent of its market to Bet9ja which runs a leanere realistic overhead operations .
defender of thirf! See how your pdp likes rush to your post . How can a sane person believe that atiku will pay 10m in 3 years as a personal income tax. Fomm all his earnings. A multi billionaire. What about his retirement funds hes earning not to tal of other real investment hes cllecting pay from it? A thousanaiare like me pay personal income tax of 300k plus in a year from my basic salary . Meaning in 3 year i must have pay 1m.atiku is lying.

1 Like

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Doyin2(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
payloader:

You are the slowpoke here.

Tax is not. rocket. science.

Tax is a levy on ALL your annual income from every source.

Many bank. mangers. earn more than N20m your Atiku is declaring per annum

No amount of tax planning will make. a multi billionaire pay. just over. N3m per annum..

Big tax evasion. fraud!

2 Likes

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Vested:
Why is Akin Alabi talking like a layman?

Who doesn't know that gambling and lottery companies pay more taxes than your normal mainstream businesses?

This is just a politically induced post. EOD!

So Atiku with private jets, mansions all over the world mega businesses, employer of 50,000 pays less income tax than Akin Alabi who is not claiming to be multi billionaire, but poor you think it's tidy.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2018
ModCaller:
Stupid idiot has paid 100m in 3 years as personal tax. How does that even sound to him?

Obviously Nairabet is a company without structure.
Take calculator and compute how much you must have been paid in 36 months to warrant at least 100m tax. I seriously pity Nigerian companies

He's a patriot while your Atikuloot is a bucaneer
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Vested(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ovamboland:

So Atiku with private jets, mansions all over the world mega businesses, employer of 50,000 pays less income tax than Akin Alabi who is not claiming to be multi billionaire, but poor you think it's tidy.

Do you know the difference between an Enterprise and a PLC?
When you figure that out, then you can come back and address my comment.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2018
JayMarx:

Have you done a research and saw he doesn't employ up to that amount?

It's Personal Income Tax, not Company Tax. It's the company that will declare what they paid as tax. What he has in the company is shares.

Unfortunately, nothing can help you.

Once the company pays profit tax or company income tax what happens to the dividend they pay? Is Atiku's share from this profit just 60 million in three years?
And from that he maintains his jet, large family, properties, girl friends, cars, political campaign etc.
Common you know you're smarter than that.

1 Like

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2018
Legendkid:
And so what?

The money remitted to federal government in taxes, including the huge sales of oil, what has the government done with it?

So the way out of this problem is for the Atiku's to pocket tax money, abi? And that makes your life better and the country a better place?

Who did this to Africa?
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Ovamboland(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Vested:

Do you know the difference between an Enterprise and a PLC?
When you figure that out, then you can come back and address my comment.

Who of the two subject is running PLC and who runs an Enterprise?
As far as I know non of them have controlling interest in any quoted company of note, so your digression is irrelevant to the discussion.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by PortHardcore: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Still better than supporting Buhari who is allowing Nigerians to be killed by jihadists he clearly supports

Please vote other candidates from other parties:
AAC-Sowore
YPP-Moghalu
ANN-Duroteye
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by chesky22(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
That means atiku pay less than what he owns, but pmb don't pay at all....
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:
you're a clown
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

SalamRushdie you see your pay master?
we don't know where the guy dey sef maybe ehn don marry.one bh commander like dat
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Vested(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ovamboland:

Who of the two subject is running PLC and who runs an Enterprise?
As far as I know non of them have controlling interest in any quoted company of note, so your digression is irrelevant to the discussion.

And what proof do you have of the bolded words?

A PLC doesn't always mean a Public Liability Company.
When people do not understand that in some business organisations, there is a difference between a person's possessions and that of his business (being a legal entity), they sound the way you sound.

1 Like

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by CilicMarin: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
bamidelee:

we don't know where the guy dey sef maybe ehn don marry.one bh commander like dat

Na im alternate moniker I quoted so now.
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
maduxs:
Why wouldn’t you? When you collect people’s money freely without working for it in the name of gambling
he forced money out your pocket oponu

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:

Na im alternate moniker I quoted so now.
ok
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2018
wristbangle:

U no well grin
u no dey alright
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
SarkinYarki:

You clearly also didn't read my comment if notvyou wouldn't have made yours ...Its personal income tax !!!!! If Akin decided robber paying himself 100 million a month in salary he cannot force Intel or ABTI to pay Atiku same as personal salary ..your personal income tax is a fractional tax on your salary.... can you see that Akin is clearly over paying himself at the expense of his company's growth
Tell me the worth of Akins company
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
payloader:
fastpoke
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by plenitude(m): 9:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
The rich pay lesser tax compare to the poor......read RICH DAD POOR DAD by ROBERTS KIYOSAKI

2 Likes

Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by SarkinYarki: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2018
PortHardcore:

Please vote other candidates from other parties:
AAC-Sowore
YPP-Moghalu
ANN-Duroteye

Unfortunately a vote for any of these people is an indirect vote for Buhari
Re: I Pay More In Tax Than Atiku, Nairabet Owner Comes For Atiku by SarkinYarki: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
Ovamboland:

Isn't that tidy? You're the ultimate loser in the tax evasion saga, but still the biggest defender and excuse manufacturer for the ones who dispossessed you such that Ghana with 1/7th our population budgets more than half of our annual budget. I am not certain you'd understand the connection, but if you do you will still make up fresh excuses.
Ghana spends 41k per student while Nigeria spends 5k one major reason is because the Atiku's keep the tax money in their pockets.

Do you know much intels alone pays as annual tax... Do you want Atiku to pay more than he earns as personal income ? His salaries are not secret items as the appear on the P &L and the the tax authorities know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portraits Of Nigeria's Presidents From Independence (1960-2013) Till Date. / Baba Alakyo Is Safe – Ombatse / Okoporo In Port-Harcourt Flooded After 2-Hour Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.