Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Who's Watched Inception? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who's Watched Inception? (4559 Views)

Top 10 Nollywood Movies You Watched In 2014 / What Was The Last Movie You Watched - Part 2 / Oscar Awards Live-----Inception n The King's Speech leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Watched Inception? by shilling(f): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2010
I thought it was pretty darn good!!

But the ending, oh my!!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2010
The movie has been receiving a lot of positive reviews.
"Inception" debuted at No. 1 in the U.S. Box Office this weekend with $60 million.

"Inception" will start showing in Nigeria cinemas by August 2010.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 18, 2010
I haven't yet but I would like to, trailer looked good. And then there's Dicaprio and Murphy, droooool.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by shilling(f): 10:14pm On Jul 18, 2010
ibkaye:

I haven't yet but I would like to, trailer looked good. And then there's Dicaprio and Murphy, droooool.
Oh, u should!! Pay attention when u watch it!!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 2:12pm On Jul 19, 2010
INCEPTION trailer

[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66TuSJo4dZM[/flash]
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by dominique(f): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2010
the movie has been getting rave reviews, will try and see it soon. hope it land the oscar he so desire so he can switch to more comedic roles.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by vescucci(m): 12:08am On Jul 20, 2010
No actor is going to even get nominated for Inception, trust me. Best director, maybe. Probably sef, lol.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by shilling(f): 11:23am On Jul 20, 2010
dominique:

the movie has been getting rave reviews, will try and see it soon. hope it land the oscar he so desire so he can switch to more comedic roles.
He's certainly overdue for an oscar.

More comedic roles? I'm not so sure about that. But, it'd be fun to see him do those, he's always so serious in movies lol. . .

vescucci:

No actor is going to even get nominated for Inception, trust me. Best director, maybe. Probably sef, lol.
Hmmmmm. . . don't hold your breath!!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 11:27am On Jul 20, 2010
It might get a Best Picture oscar nomination as well.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by watever(f): 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2010
I've seen Inception, I loved Inception and I'm going to see it again tomorrow!
I did feel that much smarter after watching it cheesy

I don't see how it wouldn't get nominated for Best Picture.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by vescucci(m): 2:22pm On Jul 20, 2010
I hope I won't gear myself up for 99% and get disappointed when I find 95%
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by watever(f): 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2010
I don't think you will. It would probably take a second viewing before u can deconstruct it and find loopholes. Your brain would be busy trying to keep up the first time - at least mine was smiley

I wasn't expecting a lot when I went to see it, the trailer doesn't really do much in way of explanation.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 2:47pm On Jul 20, 2010
93% of Flixster users liked INCEPTION.

85% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes liked INCEPTION.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by watever(f): 2:53pm On Jul 20, 2010
As much as I love rotten tomatoes, I sometimes find it infuriating. Toy story 3 is a lot "fresher" than inception

Not that I dislike toy story - I love Buzz!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:46am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]Wow! you know flixster?? shocked didn't know oh. . . .well , i have been a member for some years now. wink[/size]

obinna5000:

93% of Flixster users liked INCEPTION.

85% of critics on Rotten Tomatoes liked INCEPTION.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:52am On Jul 21, 2010
[size=13pt]I had the privilege of seeing this movie before it came out, and, like most of DiCaprio's films, it blew me away. smiley

Inception is a well-made movie, filmed in about 6 locations all over the world. The directing was outstanding, there were only about two moments, maybe three seconds in total, where i noticed that visual effects were being used (of course defying gravity is pretty difficult).

The plot was very pleasingly intricate, with a twist-and-turn, keep-you-on-the-edge-of-your-seat type feel. I noticed that this film had similarities with DiCaprios thriller Shutter Island (which i also enjoyed very much cheesy cheesy)seeing as it left you wondering what was real and what was not. It's great to see a movie with a thick and emotional plot and not just grenade-throwing action heroes who achieve greatness in the end.

Inception also has a very well-composed score, which to me was the finishing touch to a perfect movie. If you're thinking about seeing Inception, definitely do! Even though i was fortunate enough to see in a movie house, it is worth every penny you pay.

Truly unique, like nothing i've ever seen before. Christopher Nolan certainly covered new ground with this film and wasn't afraid to leave us hanging with a spectacular ending. grin
[/size]
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by shilling(f): 5:27am On Jul 21, 2010
vescucci:

I hope I won't gear myself up for 99% and get disappointed when I find 95%
I don't think you'll be disappointed!!

watever:

I wasn't expecting a lot when I went to see it, the trailer doesn't really do much in way of explanation.
Yeah, the trailer sucks real bad compared to the movie. I went to see it cos I've loved Leo since I was 7 and cos I thought it'd be interesting. But I didn't expect it to be that mindblowing!! It's been trending on twitter for about 3 days!!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 4:00pm On Jul 21, 2010
Lets see if "INCEPTION" can stay at the top for the 2nd week in a row.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by morpheus24: 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2010
Inception was a thought provoking movie playing on the concepts of dreams and dream constructs. Don't want to spoil the movie for ya'll but expect to get a "KICK" when you watch it,

Morpheus says: THE MATRIX IS REBORN
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by iice(f): 2:33am On Jul 22, 2010
I haven't seen it yet. . .this weekend will rectify that.
But i don't see how it could be a bad movie. . .it's Chris Nolan for toes sake. When i saw the trailer. . .i had a flash back of Memento coz most people will have to watch it a few times to understand what da hell is up.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by shilling(f): 6:41am On Jul 22, 2010
Yeah. . . it's Momento-ish in that way.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by watever(f): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
Seen it a second time and its just as good and mind-bending!
Tickets were sold out for the next two showings when I went - why wouldn't people watch something else?! cheesy

I don't think it can fail to live up to anyone's expectation. Everyone I know wants to see it a second time too!
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 10:21pm On Jul 25, 2010
"Inception" stays at No. 1 for the second weekend in the U.S. It made an estimated $43 million over the weekend and has grossed $227 million worldwide so far.

"Salt" debuts at No. 2 making an estimated $36.5 million over the weekend in the U.S.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by iice(f): 4:41am On Jul 26, 2010
Seen. Love the score cheesy Very industrial grin
Pretty straightforward though. . .a friend said it's for logical people undecided

Gonna see salt next week.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by yanran336: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2010
It is very good movie. I have enjoyed it a lot.
But the ending of this movie was little confusing,
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by chika98: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2010
iice:

Seen. Love the score cheesy Very industrial grin
Pretty straightforward though. . .a friend said it's for logical people undecided

Gonna see salt next week.

Did you see Salt then? Heard it was a bit of a bomb. Let me know how it was. I want to head out to the movies
tomorrow to see Inception and Salt probably as well.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2010
Saw it today, thought provoking, I liked it, anybody else notice the ending?
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by chika98: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2010
I hope the end isn't like "Shutter Island"'s ending
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by obinna5000(m): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2010
@chika98
No mention "Shutter Island" for here O!! cheesy grin Very confusing film. grin
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by chika98: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
That movie shocked the hell outta me! I was like "huh"? cheesy
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by iice(f): 2:58am On Jul 28, 2010
chika98:

Did you see Salt then? Heard it was a bit of a bomb. Let me know how it was. I want to head out to the movies
tomorrow to see Inception and Salt probably as well.

Haven't seen it yet. Heard mixed reviews. . .some loved it, others hated it.

ibkaye:

Saw it today, thought provoking, I liked it, anybody else notice the ending?

That's the controversial part of the story.
Re: Who's Watched Inception? by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2010
I watched that movie,  and was it damn complicated. .a dream in a dream in a dream. pheww
I have to watch it again. . or can someone really explain the ending part?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke’s Through The Glass Now On Shelves / Biggie & Tupac Movie (watch And Download) / How Can I Find My Talent And Do Something Extraordinary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.