Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife (1511 Views)

Love Letter A Male Student Wrote To His Female Teacher / The Love Letter A Girl Wrote To 9-Year-Old Schoolmate / Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by EzendiEgo1: 5:21pm On Oct 26, 2018
Sometimes I don't understand why men can't just mind themselves.

You see a married woman but still yet you have the mind to send her this type of letter.

Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by sseunth(m): 6:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
You should be happy that guys still find your wife attractive.
Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by MoonWater: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
I don't know her intention of showing you but I hope it's not for her to give you the impression that she is innocent... So what's your next action now?
Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by Moveonmax: 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
Dafuq! You guys for don roast the guys life over fits of laughter die!

1 Like

Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by Uglymugg: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2018
"Man not guy"

OP, you better be very careful. For she to stop you from belittling the guy Man like that. It calls for concern.

1 Like

Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by Jobabori(m): 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2018
This is a woman's trick. You are been deceived. She is just trying to show you she is sincere so that you can trust her. She likely have skeleton in her cupboard by showing you this. A Responsible woman suppose not to give this any short of attention. It is foolishness to report daily toasterd to your hubby.

5 Likes

Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by Bitterleafsoup: 3:20am On Nov 28, 2018
My guy she dey play you well well...
I know from experience guys only approach those that give you sign and chance.
Be careful Bro
Re: See Letter A Man Sent To My Wife by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2018
That's still don't guarantee that He can't cheat.

When they tell you someone's on their neck, it is a defense for them when you eventually find the. Together

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Cheating Girlfriend Was Caught On Live Screen In Stadium / Slim Or BBW Girls ?? / Fans Have Voted BBNaija Top5 Sexiest Favorites - Mercy, Tacha On The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.