Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala (17905 Views)

Atiku Vs Tinubu: Headless Mob Is Masturbating Over Nothing - Tinubu Lawyer Ogala / OBJ Prefers PMB To Jail Him Than For GEJ To Ruin Nigeria - My Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by bishop4life(m): 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
wanted to say something, but...
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by brojoshua: 8:59pm On Oct 26, 2018
The two corrupt giants reunited again

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Praktikals(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Athiefcrook know that empty head IPOB will still vote for him smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Lordofthewest(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
Atikulated goats?..haba when me was even saying atikulated morons
Yomboy4ever:
Some atikulated goats will come here to Defend him for begging.

Someone calls you a thief and you are saying sorry to the person all the time. You even sent people, even pastor who said he will open gate of hell to help you beg him. Beg for what? That you're not a thief or that you won't steal again?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by adisabarber(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
He can't try it....Atiku is a rogue..

Which Jefferson is in prison?
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by didijay(m): 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2018
God has promised that your expectation shall not be cut off because the desire of the righteous shall be granted. Proverbs 10:24

That you expected him to sue and he instead went begging clearly shows you're so unrighteous na so your expectations go de cut like bet
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 9:05pm On Oct 26, 2018
Congressman Jefferson, Atiku's partner in crime

adisabarber:

Which Jefferson is in prison?

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by emerged01(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
Awoo88:
He begged obj because he need him. The task of sending buhari back to daura is a task that must be done and achieve with what ever means possible.
Only if you know what you need to know you will make u-turn. PDP is coming to ruin Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by yinkeys(m): 9:10pm On Oct 26, 2018
ednut1:
PMB used the private jet of a thief to compaign in 2015. Next year he go use tinubu own. All crooks
We are tired of thieves.
A fresh president must emerge,
I really don't know the hidden plan Nnamdi Kanu & Israel have especially after his home was unlawfully attacked.
Justice must prevail, incompetency must be banished from leadership in Nigeria.
We are tired.
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by ednut1(m): 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2018
yinkeys:

We are tired of thieves.
A fresh president must emerge,
I really don't know the hidden plan Nnamdi Kanu & Israel have especially after his home was unlawfully attacked.
Justice must prevail, incompetency must be banished from leadership in Nigeria.
We are tired.
kanu is not in isreal abeg. And isreal does not care about africans. Google about ethopian jews in israel and see

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by thatigboman: 9:12pm On Oct 26, 2018
He Stoops To Conquer
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 9:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
He is in Israel. They offered him protection and they confirmed it

ednut1:
kanu is not in isreal abeg. And isreal does not care about africans. Google about ethopian jews in israel and see
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Muyology: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
nickxtra:
You can as well sue on his behalf, mchew
Have you asked yourself why should America denied someone like Atiku visa to her country.
With his wealth country "suppose dey rush him" . he can't be given visa because of his corrupt cases. If Atiku loves this country and believes in morality he shud even come out to contest.
In country with high standard of morality, the moment there is an allegation of sharp practices even before proven they resign their appointments not to talk of just going to the office.

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Ceodetailx(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2018
https:///H90vEIbW4aY36xIuvLjv7q

*All Atiku-Obi supporters within this Lagos region should join our election strategy WhatsApp group using the above link:

• *Ajeromi-ifelodun*
• *Epe*
• *Eredo*
• *Ikosi-Ejinrin*
• *Eti-Osa*
• *Iru*
• *Victoria Island**
• *Ikoyi*
• *Obalende*
• *Ibeju-lekki*
• *Lekki*

Please click on the link and join us as we move towards the Aso Rock with Atiku-Obi as President and Vice President

*Stay 1000% Atikufied and Atikulated*

�������������������
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by jumpandpas(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Bolusticus:
How will Atiku file for libel when he knows OBJ was saying the absolute truth about his corrupt practices, if he had tried tried OBJ would have revealed more damning things about him.

BTW, even if he filled for libel, will he do that against the US Senate too.

Will he also file against Kola Ologbodiyan and This Day newspaper too?
hisexcellency34:
Honestly, if all these statements by OBJ is true, Atiku Will make a bad President EXCEPT if he has changed from his evil ways
Alexis11:

In pages 31-32, Volume 2 of My Watch, Obasanjo speaking about Atiku said: “What I
did not know, which came out glaringly later, was his parental background which was
somewhat shadowy, his propensity to corruption, his tendency to disloyalty, his
inability to say and stick to the truth all the time,a propensity for poor judgment, his
belief and reliance on marabouts , his lack of transparency, his trust in money to buy
his way out on all issues and his readiness to sacrifice morality, integrity, propriety,
truth and national interest for self and selfish interest

Can't imagine this man end up being Nigerian president.

Atikulators are shameless.
sureheaven:
Atiku shld sue who?

A thiefku is what OBJ called him. The man is a thief. He shld have dared sue obj and get the rest of his secrete open for the world.

It’s just that Nigeria is just too lawless, if not the likes of Atiku will never a say again in this country.
Johnboom:
Ok, but he knows that will be suicide mission
brojoshua:
The two corrupt giants reunited again
Praktikals:
Athiefcrook know that empty head IPOB will still vote for him smiley
Lordofthewest:
Atikulated goats?..haba when me was even saying atikulated morons
vedaxcool:
IPoB goons too mumu, how Will someone call you a thief and you run begging the person? It takes an exceptionally daft unstable slowpoke to believe Atiku isn't guilty. When Aisha Buhari was slandered by fowloshe she did not run begging instead she traveled to the US and threatened suit... Atiku has instead begged to be forgiven for looting. Please support your thief in pieces.
hisexcellency34:
Congressman Jefferson, Atiku's partner in crime

vedaxcool:
IPoB goons too mumu, how Will someone call you a thief and you run begging the person? It takes an exceptionally daft unstable slowpoke to believe Atiku isn't guilty. When Aisha Buhari was slandered by fowloshe she did not run begging instead she traveled to the US and threatened suit... Atiku has instead begged to be forgiven for looting. Please support your thief in pieces.

When asked about the $16m POWER money, OBJ refers Buhari to a page in his book "MY WATCH" ...there he'll see how the money was spent.

If you don't agree on this, why will you agree what he wrote about Atiku?.

We're still waiting for the herdsman certificate.

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2018
Truer words have never been spoken......

A-ti- ku (una don die!)

after then.....

Obi
wink cheesy smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by ednut1(m): 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
hisexcellency34:
He is in Israel. They offered him protection and they confirmed it

mumu . Which israel confirmed it
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by KanwuliaExtra: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2018
As they are no longer fighting, some “agents” are not ‘appy. cheesy
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
pauljumbo:

We are yet to see the president certificate that’s what we need now not propaganda
your mumuism no be here oo

2 Likes

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by knowhowk: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2018
pauljumbo:

We are yet to see the president certificate that’s what we need now not propaganda
grin
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by thatigboman: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2018
Muyology:
Have you asked yourself why should America denied someone like Atiku visa to her country.
With his wealth country "suppose dey rush him" . he can't be given visa because of his corrupt cases. If Atiku loves this country and believes in morality he shud even come out to contest.
In country with high standard of morality, the moment there is an allegation of sharp practices even before proven they resign their appointments not to talk of just going to the office.
u have case with somebody, is that not good reason to give him visa, so u arrest him on arrival?

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Your father in Israel confirmed it sir

ednut1:
mumu . Which israel confirmed it
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by ushafe(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Who in the land doesn't know Atiku as a thief ? Only his zombie follow follow Biafra people believe in him.

If Obasanjo had called a common man who is no thief a thief, lawyers will sue on behalf of that common man if he doesn't even have the legal fees or knowhow, how much more someone of Atiku's status. If he wasn't a thief he should have sued for damages to his name and reputation.
Atiku only demonstrated political loyalty to higher power

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by observanc1: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Is Atiku guilty of the allegations or not?

are u a court of law that can declare one guilty or not of allegation?
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by hisexcellency34: 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Tundunwada, I only asked a question

observanc1:
are u a court of law that can declare one guilty or not of allegation?
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by observanc1: 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Tundunwada, I only asked a question

tundun what? Is ur brain damaged?
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by farem: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
He can't try it....Atiku is a rogue..

You mean the may is Atikulathief?
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by princetom1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
jumper524:
the most difficult thing to do is supporting PDP..
at a point when i was urged to defect a friend of mine asked for reason and in the quest of giving reasons i was only contradicting myself..
knowing fully well i was baseless..

Its same thing as supporting apc, apc even worse... I hear he can't still find his certificate... Maybe na we steal am this time around
Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by farem: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2018
Maxymilliano:
Atiku is only picking his battles ... He knows when to fight and when to hold his peace .

A sign of maturity on his part.

Begging your wrong accusers is picking your battle? This is more than 10 years o!
What a reversed reasoning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by farem: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2018
OOA1979:

Dariye contested from Prison and Omisore won election from prison last time .......

That's during the ignoble and Egyptian reign of pdp. Never again!

1 Like

Re: My Watch: I Expect Atiku To Sue OBJ For Libel But He Went Begging Him – Ogala by Muyology: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
When obj called Ibb a fool , he responded by calling OBJ a bigger fool. But in this case someone called his deputy a thief rather than doing the needful he went begging

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari / Alex Otti Assigns Portfolios To Abia Newly Sworn-In Commissioners / The Story Behind The Death Sentence Of An Oba(alaaye Of Efon-alaaye) In 1949.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.