Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (29722 Views)

Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 1:09am On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

[s]OBIANO ONLY BUILD FLYOVER WITH JINGLE BELL LIGHTS. THIS IS A LAZY PROJECT. ANAMBRA PEOPLE ARE WISER THAN THIS 419.

OBI BUILT ROADS, SCHOOLS,GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS , HOSPITALS ETC. OBIANO ONLY KNOW THE WAY TO DISAPPEAR ON HOLIDAY TO AMERICA AND LEAVING OTHERS TO DO THE WHOLE WORK. AGULERI DRUNKARD.

HE HAS REALLY GIVEN HIS PEOPLE BAD NAME IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE OF HIS INCOMPETENCE AND UNTRUSTWORTHINESS. NOBODY FROM ANAMBRA WILL EVER ENTRUST ANYTHING TO ANY AGULERI INDIGENE BECAUSE OF WILLIE OBIANO AND HIS COHORTS FROM AGULERI-

1) CHINEDU OBIDIGWE WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HIS KILLER SQUAD

2)FATHER MANAFA, HIS COUSIN AND CHAPLAIN WHO IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND AMORAL PRIEST IN ANAMBRA STATE

3) PRIMUS ODILI, HIS CHIEF OF STAFF WHO SWINDLED ASPIRANTS OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS DURING THE APGA PRIMARIES.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED THE MAN’S REPUTATION, TOGETHER WITH HIS DRINKING PROBLEM[/s].
Keep crying, if elections are held in Anambra today between Obiano and peter obi, guess who'll win with a landslide again, Obiano! Imagine a peter obi supporter criticizing Obiano's brigde, incase you forgot, this is how all peter obi's project looks. After all the monies budgeted for this project, this is what obi delievered. Thank God for obiano for repairing it

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by mekaboy(m): 1:10am On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi supporters are indeed clowns. You are talking as if we were not in Anambra during Obi's propaganda tenure. If you truly live in onitsha you will you not open your mouth and talk this nonsense. During Obi's tenure Onitsha a commercial town shuts down by 7pm because of insecurity. Almost all Anambra elite relocated from the state because of insecurity until obiano came and stopped that. So kindly tell us what Obi did in onitsha after 10 years and I'll list all obiano has done in onitsha. And tell us if you know better than soludo that called Peter obis performance as third class!

I asked mekaboy to provide the document where obiano signed, he dodged it, maybe you can help him out. Help us verify the money obi claimed he left. this is how obi deceives you illiterates.

yes, Obiano is light years ahead of obi and ndi anambra are happy with him, thats why he won obi even in obi's ward for his reelection. You didnt know about the IGR because you dont have the facts. You can read to cure your ignorance. Obiano in his first tenure alone outperformed obis 8 years.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/anambra-hits-n1-5bn-monthly-revenue/

Who bought over 200 cars and strengthened the vigilante in Anambra state?

It's not a secret

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 1:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

OBIANO ONLY BUILD FLYOVER WITH JINGLE BELL LIGHTS. THIS IS A LAZY PROJECT. ANAMBRA PEOPLE ARE WISER THAN THIS 419.

OBI BUILT ROADS, SCHOOLS,GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS , HOSPITALS ETC. OBIANO ONLY KNOW THE WAY TO DISAPPEAR ON HOLIDAY TO AMERICA AND LEAVING OTHERS TO DO THE WHOLE WORK. AGULERI DRUNKARD.

HE HAS REALLY GIVEN HIS PEOPLE BAD NAME IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE OF HIS INCOMPETENCE AND UNTRUSTWORTHINESS. NOBODY FROM ANAMBRA WILL EVER ENTRUST ANYTHING TO ANY AGULERI INDIGENE BECAUSE OF WILLIE OBIANO AND HIS COHORTS FROM AGULERI-

1) CHINEDU OBIDIGWE WHO IS IN CHARGE OF HIS KILLER SQUAD

2)FATHER MANAFA, HIS COUSIN AND CHAPLAIN WHO IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND AMORAL PRIEST IN ANAMBRA STATE

3) PRIMUS ODILI, HIS CHIEF OF STAFF WHO SWINDLED ASPIRANTS OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS DURING THE APGA PRIMARIES.

THESE PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED THE MAN’S REPUTATION, TOGETHER WITH HIS DRINKING PROBLEM.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by mekaboy(m): 1:13am On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

Keep crying, if elections are held in Anambra today between Obiano and peter obi, guess who'll win with a landslide again, Obiano! Imagine a peter obi supporter criticizing Obiano's brigde, incase you forgot, this is how all peter obi's project looks. After all the monies budgeted for this project, this is what obi delievered. Thank God for obiano for repairing it

Obiano will win because he will share Anambra money unlike obi that will rather save.

If he did so well as a governor, why did he go begging ifeanyi ubah to campaign for him? Even promised automatic ticket. It's on audio. Everyone heard him begging like a drawning man. Why couldn't his achievements save him?
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 1:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

Obiano returned total security to the state by employing all the criminals and kidnappers who are from his native Aguleri, anyway, and hiring them as state employees being salaried every month with taxpayers money.

Who is kidding who here?

Mark my words, Obiano will NEVER remain as governor of Anambra State for 3 years left of his tenure. He must be impeached . The man has lost respect and dignity in the state. He has lost control and He has destroyed even his own party by extorting money from aspirants. Just look at what happen in Imo. Ararume carried 500,000 dollars to Govt House Awka, and Obiano collected the money from him. akpiri ego. Ego eju afo.

He collects IGR by extortion of the poor while protecting the rich. Just take a trip to Onitsha and see how the traders are suffering from imposition of heavy levies and multiple taxation.Even keke riders are grumbling. The man is wicked. Peter Obi was much more humane. Obiano is heartless and is taxing the poor, banning Okada and destroyed peoples shops and livelihood while carting away the state IGR with his greedy wife to America to buy choice properties. The man is nothing but a drunken rogue.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 1:15am On Oct 27, 2018
mekaboy:

Who bought over 200 cars and strengthened the vigilante in Anambra state?

It's not a secret
Where did Obiano sign the document like you and mannyiyke said, looks like you learned how to lie from Obi. buying cars for security does not stop insecurity, its even very foolish to think it. It was obiano's operation kpochapu a combined team of police and armed forces and several security operations that restored security to onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2018
mekaboy:

Obiano will win because he will share Anambra money unlike obi that will rather save.

If he did so well as a governor, why did he go begging ifeanyi ubah to campaign for him? Even promised automatic ticket. It's on audio. Everyone heard him begging like a drawning man. Why couldn't his achievements save him?
Peter obi had to drag Ojukwu physically to campaign for him before he even struggled to win his own reelection. Face the facts and stop bringing this useless distractions

2 Likes

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 1:21am On Oct 27, 2018
mekaboy:

Obiano will sell his children, even his own soul to the devil to maintain his hold on power

He deceived Ifeanyi Ubah, promised him ticket, then denied him until he brought the audio tape implicating him
He begged Ojukwu wife to contest to save him from Ubah
He beg Stella Oduah to contest Anambra North and later betray her
He promise Andy Ubah that he will support him to win
He promise Buhari that APGA will support him

In short this man is a disgrace.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

Peter obi had to drag Ojukwu physically to campaign for him before he even struggled to win his own reelection. Face the facts and stop bringing this useless distractions

And Obiano had to drag Ojukwu’s wife physically to campaign for him before he even struggled to win his own reelection. Face the facts and stop bringing this useless distractions.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 1:40am On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

And Obiano had to drag Ojukwu’s wife physically to campaign for him before he even struggled to win his own reelection. Face the facts and stop bringing this useless distractions.
Compare the results, Obiano won ALL local governments in Anambra including peter Obis ward while Peter Obi couldn’t even win up to 15 LGAs. Obiano is the first Anambra Governor to record a landslide no be mouth cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Benekruku(m): 1:50am On Oct 27, 2018
Chibuzor11:
We Igbos should listen to our northern counterparts by voting Buhari come 2019 for Igbo presidency that will follow.
Moreover, Buhari is a credible candidate and has done more than PDP's 16 years of looting and misrule.

Bitter pill they cant swallow

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Obiano will make sure Obi doesn’t win Anambra

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Riversides2003(m): 6:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Nasafina:
[s][/s]

Cursed man your hate for igbos will surely consume you

Atiku and Buhari are speaking in one voice i guess

Madam Why u sounding so pained, are you Nnamdi Kanu’s wife?
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Mykelpato(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2018
The uncultured Agu-Awka aides are surely gonna put Obiano in trouble.

No matter what you think about it, Anambrarians will not listen to. You about voting Gbor just because he is from Apga when they have their own son being voted by the whole Nigerians to oust the incumbent.

Peter has entered the winning side and if by God's grace Atiku wins, he is the next VP and obiano will be under him... Willie should start using Diplomacy now and should try as much as possible not to make the people angry which may eventually cost him the love he has gained from Ndi Anambra so far.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Riversides2003:
Igbos are always a problem to themselves. They will never speak with one voice.They dont seem learn lessons at all.
Nonsense. Did you really read the write up or you were just misled by the misleading title.
Why should a man from another party congratulate another man for emerging as VP candidate just because he is igbo? Why are you bringing tribe to this?
They are in two different parties.

Did northerners from APC congratulate Atiku for emerging as presidential candidate?

3 Likes

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Nasafina(f): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Riversides2003:

Madam Why u sounding so pained, are you Nnamdi Kanu’s wife?

I'm not pained my dear, stop using the name Igbo in vain

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 7:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Mykelpato:
The uncultured Agu-Awka aides are surely gonna put Obiano in trouble.

No matter what you think about it, Anambrarians will not listen to. You about voting Gbor just because he is from Apga when they have their own son being voted by the whole Nigerians to oust the incumbent.

Peter has entered the winning side and if by God's grace Atiku wins, he is the next VP and obiano will be under him... Willie should start using Diplomacy now and should try as much as possible not to make the people angry which may eventually cost him the love he has gained from Ndi Anambra so far.

Obiano must have been drunk as usual when he imposed Gbor as APGA running mate under Buhari’s instructions
Every Igbo man knows Obiano has sold out on the Igbo agenda, his price for his 21 out of 21 victory in Anambra
Obiano is a traitor to his own people and a saboteur even to Ojukwu
They will prove it to him during the presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 8:00am On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

I dont reply mad men

Globemoney, bros, who is truly mad here?
At least even madness is better than jealousy and bad belle

Your boss Obiano refused to congratulate Peter Obi because he was hoping and praying that Atiku will choose him as his VP.

You guys were heavily pushing that Agenda as your post below exposes.

Instead Atiku chose the better man which is Obi instead of the drunkard Obiano

Deal with it.

GLOBEMONEY, THESE WERE YOUR EXACT WISHES ON 24 NOV. 2017 AS EXPOSED BY THE POST YOU GENERATED THAT DAY ON NAIRALAND.

I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
It has become clear that Atiku will contest in 2019. While the hungry elements from BMC are criticizing Atiku for jumping parties like women change Wrappers, they forget so soon that Atiku is learning from their master Buhari. Buhari Jumped from AP to ANPP, From ANPP to CPC, From CPC to APC before becoming president and assuming APC didnt get him the ticket, he would have also jumped to another party.
There is no gain saying that Atiku has the capacity to contest for the election, infact, only Atiku has the capacity to contest and replace Buhari. Atiku has been failing previously because of his inability to do his homework well. I think Atiku should reach a compromise and run with Willie Obiano in 2019. This will be the only working Strategy for Atiku to win the election and send Buhari packing. Since other SE governors will be seeking their second term in 2019, Obiano is the only one that is free and can mobilize SE and by extension SS and SW for Atiku.

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.
(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like) (Share)
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 8:01am On Oct 27, 2018
I Will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017

It has become clear that Atiku will contest in 2019. While the hungry elements from BMC are criticizing Atiku for jumping parties like women change Wrappers, they forget so soon that Atiku is learning from their master Buhari. Buhari Jumped from AP to ANPP, From ANPP to CPC, From CPC to APC before becoming president and assuming APC didnt get him the ticket, he would have also jumped to another party.
There is no gain saying that Atiku has the capacity to contest for the election, infact, only Atiku has the capacity to contest and replace Buhari. Atiku has been failing previously because of his inability to do his homework well. I think Atiku should reach a compromise and run with Willie Obiano in 2019. This will be the only working Strategy for Atiku to win the election and send Buhari packing. Since other SE governors will be seeking their second term in 2019, Obiano is the only one that is free and can mobilize SE and by extension SS and SW for Atiku.

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2018
THESE ARE YOUR EXACT WORDS, GLOBEMONEY.

‘I will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.’

NOTE. :
Under ANY Party.

You guys are fvcking hypocrites, man. No ounce of loyalty to your so called party APGA. Traitors.

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 8:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:

THESE ARE YOUR EXACT WORDS, GLOBEMONEY.

‘I will Support An Atiku/obiano Ticket In 2019 by globemoney: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017

I want to say here that I will support an Atiku/Obiano ticket in 2019 under any party.’

NOTE. :
Under ANY Party.

You guys are fvcking hypocrites, man. No ounce of loyalty to your so called party APGA. Traitors.
APGA is the party to beat in SE. stop crying nwanne grin grin
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Riversides2003(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Nasafina:

I'm not pained my dear, stop using the name Igbo in vain

Ok sorry my love how u Dey?
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by mechanics(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
SadiqBabaSani:
This is Bad Politics
Lolz, remember no enemies in politics.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Seun360(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Bitterness is truly in the blood of these flatnoids later they'll blame yoruba people for their misfortunes in life, most especially the dumb ones on nairaland..Atiku should just give VP to the Niger delta like they did jonathan so we can hear word even though he'll still lose.

Obiano is very correct. APGA has its own presidential candidate as well as its running mate.

Don't see the need to congratulate OBI.

Election wey Buhari go kpake at the end of the day.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

APGA is the party to beat in SE. stop crying nwanne grin grin

Lame.
Hahahahahaha! Technical knock out!
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by lagosrd: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
By the time the real wind blows. You apparently and APC will all be swept away.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by jcccccc: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP,

IPOB miscreants setting up a fight between obi and Obiano.
After fighting to convince Atiku to drop Obi, they failed.
And now they want to creat an imaginary fight between Obi and Obiano, two great sons of Anambra state.
I want Obi and Obiano as well as their supporters to know that IPOB and enemies from those Igbo states outside Anambra state are the originators of threads like this and many more they will see in the future.
ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP,
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by jcccccc: 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
jcccccc:
ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP,

IPOB miscreants setting up a fight between obi and Obiano.
After fighting to convince Atiku to drop Obi, they failed.
And now they want to creat an imaginary fight between Obi and Obiano, two great sons of Anambra state.
I want Obi and Obiano as well as their supporters to know that IPOB and enemies from those Igbo states outside Anambra state are the originators of threads like this and many more they will see in the future.
ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP, ANAMBRA WISE UP,

Please someone should get obi and obiano as well as all Anambra indigenes to read and comprehend what i quoted here.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mekaboy, zorbadezinc, Mykelpato, Mannyiyke,
Guys Guys come on judging from your comments, you guys seem bigger than this nah.
First of all which kind of human makes a post and flies to FTC.
From y'alls first comments to this post coupled with his response your meant to know that the individual has a low iq and not try to drag your self down to his level.Try to read all the nonsense he has been typing again you will see he has been blabbing all day.
Since Trump called Buhari the lifeless one, I wonder what kind of name he will call a blind halfwit dunce slaved fellow who can barely engage in an intellectual discussions without gallivanting from the topic.

Notice that all his sidekicks has left him since the last Anambra election cos they truly understood they have nothing to say when it comes to Obi and Obiano leaving this cretin alone to defend his master.
Date back to 2017 when this ignoramus compared Obi' s 8yrs to Obianos 3yrs you will definitely understand where I am coming from.

Please leave him alone in his playing field, by 2022 another person will take over, Obiano ynash go open. We will know where this individual will be by then.

1 Like

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Zorbadezinc: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2018
Please leave him alone in his playing field, by 2022 another person will take over, Obiano ynash go open. We will know where this individual will be by then.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

By then, Globemoney who is Willie Obiano’s media assistant will be looking for the new occupant of Government House to employ him

Obiano, his master will be facing investigation from the FBI and the CIA in America for his rape of Anambra State treasury together with his wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano whose so called charity CAFE is a criminal front for diverting and laundering funds looted from Anambra State into America via Primus Odili and two others, plus acquiring properties in the United Kingdom and Dubai.

Obiano will also be facing investigation from EFCC and a certain jail term in Nigeria. There will be no place to hide.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 4:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lerio:
[s]Mekaboy, zorbadezinc, Mykelpato, Mannyiyke,
Guys Guys come on judging from your comments, you guys seem bigger than this nah.
First of all which kind of human makes a post and flies to FTC.
From y'alls first comments to this post coupled with his response your meant to know that the individual has a low iq and not try to drag your self down to his level.Try to read all the nonsense he has been typing again you will see he has been blabbing all day.
Since Trump called Buhari the lifeless one, I wonder what kind of name he will call a blind halfwit dunce slaved fellow who can barely engage in an intellectual discussions without gallivanting from the topic.

Notice that all his sidekicks has left him since the last Anambra election cos they truly understood they have nothing to say when it comes to Obi and Obiano leaving this cretin alone to defend his master.
Date back to 2017 when this ignoramus compared Obi' s 8yrs to Obianos 3yrs you will definitely understand where I am coming from.

[/s]

grin grin grin grin

This Lerio is just a clown. you are coming to comfort your fellow clowns after they totally embarrased their self on this thread drying to defend the indefensible. I thought you will come here to help them make superior argument but alas, just tears from a loser. We have moved beyond this thread, its better you advice them not to keep embassaing Peter Obi by comparing him with obiano because anything they do, I will be providing the facts for Nigerians to judge

Ekenem..
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2018
Zorbadezinc:
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

By then, Globemoney who is Willie Obiano’s media assistant will be looking for the new occupant of Government House to employ him

Obiano, his master will be facing investigation from the FBI and the CIA in America for his rape of Anambra State treasury together with his wife, Ebelechukwu Obiano whose so called charity CAFE is a criminal front for diverting and laundering funds looted from Anambra State into America via Primus Odili and two others, plus acquiring properties in the United Kingdom and Dubai.

Obiano will also be facing investigation from EFCC and a certain jail term in Nigeria. There will be no place to hide.

I swear there will be no hiding place for him coupled with the fact that P. Obi will be Vice president by then.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Reveals The Amount Of Money Jonathan Left In Government Coffers / These Are The People Denying Us Of Power Supply / Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.