Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide (29702 Views)

Supreme Court: Rumble In Judiciary Over Nomination Of Justices / Soludo: Why Obiano Supported Me To Become Anambra Governor / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lerio:

I swear there will be no hiding place for him coupled with the fact that P. Obi will be Vice president by then.
These clowns will never cease to amuse. Vice President of Agulu? cheesy
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

grin grin grin grin

This Lerio is just a clown. you are coming to comfort your fellow clowns after they totally embarrased their self on this thread drying to defend the indefensible. I thought you will come here to help them make superior argument but alas, just tears from a loser. We have moved beyond this thread, its better you advice them not to keep embassaing Peter Obi by comparing him with obiano because anything they do, I will be providing the facts for Nigerians to judge

Ekenem..

I dunno where you presented the fact boi cos you blabbed all through. Show me one fact from you. By fact I mean real detailed fact like that document where the funds Obi left in the treasury was written. I know you will post links to your village people's stories but there's something called media rumors so don't expect me to believe that.
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

These clowns will never cease to amuse. Vice President of Agulu? cheesy

So you will vote for Buhari??
Voice it out medianeverforgets
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lerio:

I dunno where you presented the fact boi cos you blabbed all through. Show me one fact from you. By fact I mean real detailed fact like that document where the funds Obi left in the treasury was written. I know you will post links to your village people's stories but there's something called media rumors so don't expect me to believe that.
Why not start by posting links of the official document showing Monies Obi left for Obiano, I mean bank statement not Microsoft documents
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by globemoney: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Lerio:

So you will vote for Buhari??
Voice it out medianeverforgets
We in APGA have our presidential candidate and we are voting massively for him
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

Why not start by posting links of the official document showing Monies Obi left for Obiano, I mean bank statement not Microsoft documents
I wonder how old you really are
Re: Why Obiano Won’t Congratulate Obi Over Nomination As Atiku’s Running Mate - Aide by Lerio(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
globemoney:

I wonder how old you really are.
globemoney:

I wonder how old you really are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Poor Federal Constituency Project In Edo: Edo State Govt Intervenes (Photos) / Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Visits Mariya Dantata (Photos). / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.