Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria (40321 Views)

Exposed:Why Nigeria Bought JF-17 Fighter Jets From Pakistan / Bandits Kill JF London, JTF Commander In Zamfara (Disturbing Photos) / Nigeria To Take Delivery Of JF 17 Fighter Jets By November This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 12:36am On Oct 27, 2018
Afonja007:
While you people are buying tokunbo assembled China plane from Pakistan I took my daughter out yesterday to see cobra helicopter
Any lesson from this thing you just posted ?

You’re obviously pimping your daughter !!
Immaturity is when you post a picture of your daughter in a public forum when there was never any discussion relating to anything close to the mention of the word ‘daughter’
Na wao !!
Who gave you Visa ? He or she deserves to be shot . grin

6 Likes

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by CapussoSeba: 12:42am On Oct 27, 2018
smiley
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 27, 2018
This thread is just full of ignorant idiots. The plane was jointly developed by Russia, China, Pakistan and its other parts were sourced from western countries.

Other countries that are more technologically advanced than Nigeria are also buying this aircraft

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/CAC/PAC_JF-17_Thunder

If your thinking faculty is so faulty to counter my points objectively, don't bother to quote me.

3 Likes

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by ChiefDenis(m): 12:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Kingosytex:
mtcheeew!! so nigeria is really preparing to attack israel? make israel deport nnamdi kanu or face the full wrath of LIE mohammed the son of linus and deLIElah
���� this is too funny
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by HORRORIZON: 12:46am On Oct 27, 2018
Why only 3? Why not just buy a squadron of them, as most sensible nations do when they purchase new aircraft?
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Dog fight with who exactly ?

You’ve not been able to even feed your local population you’re acquiring expensive warplanes to fight who exactly ? undecided

This is a perfect description of a misplaced priority unless there is something we don’t know.

against who...who cares...!!!!....but its good to have them available.....

we can argue wheather america need such a hugh military,but they have it....what should america be afraid of...??

they are surrounded by a ocean...!!....

just in case,you see...

i dont see all humans beings commin toghether holding hands and singin cumbaya till kingdom comes......

better dont be in the situation again were bandits like whites knock on your door and shout surrender or die like in 1492....
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by EVarn(m): 12:48am On Oct 27, 2018
mandax:

Who is Nigeria fighting with war plane?

Does Switzerland have any war plane?

Switzerland and Nigeria have no foreign enemies.

Citizens of Switzerland have the best well-being in Europe.

The many ethnic groups in Switzerland came together and agreed on the terms for one Switzerland.

But in Nigeria, northern Muslims created the country's political structure and governance system, supervised a 1999 constitution imposed upon all in the country.

Talk of restructuring Nigeria to be good for all, cheap cash from crude oil in the Nigerdelta wouldn't allow the Buhari clan to subscribe to democratic restructuring of Nigeria, they stick to the structure created by northern soldiers.

At best they acquire military aircraft's and bombs and bullets to sustain the structure and one Nigeria. Tall Dreams..
Nigeria is fighting Boko Haram and a myriad of internal security issues. Therefore, the need for sophisticated weapons is urgent and understanding.

Switzerland does not have armed terrorists running around it's territory, neither does it face any immediate threat of external aggression. Nigeria on the other hand is partially surrounded by despots, hostile militias and foreign military bases.

Nigeria is also the regional power in west Africa, which comes with the responsibility of being capable of carrying out peace-keeping missions within it's sphere of influence, you don't carry out peace keeping missions with arrows and slings.

So yes, we need to acquire weapons, in fact, we are seriously below where we should be in terms of military strength.

As for your other points, I do believe we need a change in structure to govern this country more efficiently, but I do not disagree with the military administrators who decided to impose a unitary government, the country was chronically polarized and anything less than a centralized structure would have caused an unceasing cycle of strife and civil wars.

But I agree that the unitary government has served its purpose, it's time to free up resources for the people at the bottom.

5 Likes

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by akbahbah(m): 12:51am On Oct 27, 2018
Buhari no get brain
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 12:52am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

against who...who cares...!!!!....but its good to have them available.....

we can argue wheather america need such a hugh military,but they have it....what should america be afraid of...??

they are surrounded by a ocean...!!....

just in case,you see...

i dont see all humans beings commin toghether holding hands and singin cumbaya till kingdom comes......

better dont be in the situation again were bandits like whites knock on your door and shout surrender or die like in 1492....
Lol , you’re so funny , I forgot to laugh.
Your analysis why a country like Nigeria which can barely feed herself should own high cost military jets is laughable . The West don’t need jets to conquer you anymore with force - Once they control the economy of the world they have you in the pocket already. So quit making lame excuses and come up with a better lie to cover up what Buhari and his Northern tribesmen are cooking.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 12:53am On Oct 27, 2018
EVarn:

Nigeria is fighting Boko Haram and a myriad of internal security issues. Therefore, the need for sophisticated weapons is urgent and understanding.

Switzerland does not have armed terrorists running around it's territory, neither does it face any immediate threat of external aggression. Nigeria on the other hand is partially surrounded by despots, hostile militias and foreign military bases.

Nigeria is also the regional power in west Africa, which comes with the responsibility of being capable of carrying out peace-keeping missions within it's sphere of influence, you don't carry out peace keeping missions with arrows and slings.

So yes, we need to acquire weapons, in fact, we are seriously below where we should be in terms of military strength.

As for your other points, I do believe we need a change in structure to govern this country more efficiently, but I do not disagree with the military administrators who decided to impose a unitary government, the country was chronically polarized and anything less than a centralized structure would have caused an unceasing cycle of strife and civil wars.

But I agree that the unitary government has served its purpose, it's time to free up resources for the people at the bottom.

good argument....solong they try to understand that this world is not their friend.....

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Lol , you’re so funny , I forgot to laugh.
Your analysis why a country like Nigeria which can barely feed herself should own high cost military jets is laughable . The West don’t need jets to conquer you anymore with force - Once they control the economy of the world they have you in the pocket already. So quit making lame excuses and come up with a better lie to cover up what Buhari and his Northern tribesmen are cooking.

sir truckpusher...you no remember me abi....??

kiiiikikikiki....

without might,western nations cant talk anybody to do anything....
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Oct 27, 2018
EVarn:

Why are some quarters of this country so afraid of that restructuring? These jets would have been built by Nigerians if only we did the right thing from the word go .
We will continue to be partially surrounded by despots hostile militia and military bases until we clean up our own house. You don’t create an unequal system while expect peace and tranquility.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by EVarn(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

i wouldnt underestimate the fan-nose crop dusters....it costs much less to mantain but still good enough for a dog fight....
Indeed. Assuming there would be a dogfight in the first place. I think modern warfare is simply about proximity, attacking the enemy from far away while sipping coffee being your computer screen.

Hence, a more prudent foe would be contented with blowing the
EVarn:

bantudra:

i wouldnt underestimate the fan-nose crop dusters....it costs much less to mantain but still good enough for a dog fight....
Indeed. Assuming there would be a dogfight in the first place. I think modern warfare is simply about proximity, attacking the enemy from far away while sipping coffee being your computer screen.

Hence, a more prudent enemy aircraft would be contented with blowing those ridiculous turbo kites out of the sky with a few well positioned BVR missiles, then swiftly fly home in time for the 9'o clock news.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:00am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

sir truckpusher...you no remember me abi....??

kiiiikikikiki....

without might,western nations cant talk anybody to do anything....

You guys keep changing monikers like hoes keep changing customers.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2018
EVarn:

Hence, a more prudent foe would be contented with blowing the

Hence, a more prudent enemy aircraft would be contented with blowing those ridiculous turbo kites out of the sky with a few well positioned BVR missiles, then swiftly fly home in time for the 9'o clock news.
Pls tell him
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Next should be to purchase tanks locally assembled in Bangladesh.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:02am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
You guys keep changing monikers like hoes keep changing customers.

yeah,its unfortunate,biko....

well,how you dey...?? smiley

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

yeah,its unfortunate,biko....

well,how you dey...?? smiley
I’m ok
What’s the old moniker again ?
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:04am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Pls tell him

dont underestimate dogfight...this is how britain kept hitler in check....hitler wanted to realy cross over the channel and take over britain....
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:07am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
I’m ok
What’s the old moniker again ?

i am darknes....

kiiiikikikikiki....

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by geadom5: 1:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Do we actually need them or just to fight Israel??
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

dont underestimate dogfight...this is how britain kept hitler in check....hitler wanted to realy cross over the channel and take over britain....
The Dogfight jets Britain had was a scrappy plane bought from abroad ?

How many do we own again ?? And how many years can you sustain a war by buying all your weapons ?
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:11am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

i am darknes....

kiiiikikikikiki....
The Darkness I know used to be a complete asshole.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:16am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
The Dogfight jets Britain had was a scrappy plane bought from abroad ?

How many do we own again ?? And how many years can you sustain a war by buying all your weapons ?

am not talking about that....and you blacks overestimate whites too much....

you see them as separate kind of white people,what they are realy not...they may compete against each other for survival,but they know we are all human beings stuff is nonesense......

scrappy or not....britain managed to hold the nazis back with planes.....

what you people dont understand too is europe was workin toghether exchangin technologies even before the war.....

sooo,wheather those spitfires were originaly completly british technologie is nonesense.......

1 Like

Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
The Darkness I know used to be a complete asshole.

kiiiikikiki....mbok...why are you callin me asshole....??

wetin i did you....?
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by ehissi(m): 1:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Why dont they go to the US and get the A10 Warthog from the US Airforce.

That's the best in close air support that our boys need on the ground.

One A10 warthog plus 2 mi35 is enough to send a clear message that we nor dey follow Boko boys play again....... angry
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

am not talking about that....and you blacks overestimate whites too much....

you see them as separate kind of white people,what they are realy not...they may compete against each other for survival,but they know we are all human beings stuff is nonesense......

scrappy or not....britain managed to hold the nazis back with planes.....

what you people dont understand too is europe was workin toghether exchangin technologies even before the war.....

sooo,wheather those spitfires were originaly completly british technologie is nonesense.......
How many technology do we have in this country that produces high grade machinery that the West or anyone would like to share and exchange with us ?
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by EVarn(m): 1:22am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Why are some quarters of this country so afraid of that restructuring? These jets would have been built by Nigerians if only we did the right thing from the word go .
We will continue to be partially surrounded by despots hostile militia and military bases until we clean up our own house. You don’t create an unequal system while expect peace and tranquility.
Well, change is a very difficult thing. Who knows what a restructured system will bring?.

The North is afraid to lose it's juicy share of the monthly oil money, while the south-south is agitating for a steep increase in earnings which they fondly term "resource control" . The south-west thinks the south-south is greedy, and the south-east is too busy screaming marginalization to form an opinion.

So,instead of dealing with the root cause of all these issues, the government is busy chasing after the "elephant in the room", as our erudite VP aptly put it, a most entertaining euphemism for corruption . But the question is, if the elephant is already in the room, then why chase after it?.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2018
bantudra:

kiiiikikiki....mbok...why are you callin me asshole....??

wetin i did you....?
Maybe you’re just another dark but if it was the dark I used to know then God is wonderful - He was a complete scumbag.

I’ll punch that fucker in the face if I come across him in a bar grin
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:25am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
How many technology do we have in this country that produces high grade machinery that the West or anyone would like to share and exchange with us ?

nigeria does produce things.....but they are not well known.....

i looked at dicon few days ago and they produce stuff too.....we just dont make that much noise about it to the world....

i think its a military secret policy stuff.....
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by Truckpusher(m): 1:26am On Oct 27, 2018
EVarn:
Well, change is a very difficult thing. Who knows what a restructured system will bring?.

The North is afraid to lose it's juicy share of the monthly oil money, while the south-south is agitating for a steep increase in earnings which they fondly term "resource control" . The south-west thinks the south-south is greedy, and the south-east is too busy screaming marginalization to form an opinion.

So,instead of dealing with the root cause of all these issues, the government is busy chasing after the "elephant in the room", as our erudite VP aptly put it, a most entertaining euphemism for corruption . But the question is, if the elephant is already in the room, then why chase after it?.
So it’s a national disaster then.
Re: Pakistan Moves Ahead With Sale Of 3 JF-17 Fighter Jets To Nigeria by bantudra: 1:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Truckpusher:
Maybe you’re just another dark but if it was the dark I used to know then God is wonderful - He was a complete scumbag.

I’ll punch that fucker in the face if I come across him in a bar grin

you wouldnt be the first.....kiiiikikiki....

i piss everybody off.....

especialy women wan beat me up.....kiki....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Recent Road Accidents Serve Them Right – Balarabe Musa / President Buhari And His Family Celebrate Eidmubarak (Photos) / Buhari Re-Unites With Grandchild After A Week On The Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.