Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? (994 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by landmark86: 11:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
Please I don't know how to approach a woman I am a young man of 28 years and I have never had a girlfriend please help me.
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2018
Establish a friendship first and bide your time
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by oshe111(m): 11:42pm On Oct 26, 2018
Give her Money
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2018
Forherman:
Establish a friendship first and bide your time

lol

if he starts this way nigga will spend the rest of his days in the friendzone

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2018
Girls love acts of bravery

in my time we'd go on quests, slay dragons and beasts or great socerers and present their heads to our beloved maiden as proof of our courage and valor.
Its a sure bet, works everytime grin

or you can kidnap and torture her till she says yes to you.
You can kidnap her entire family too to help her decide.
I can help you with that.
we can kill the family dog just for fun.
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

lol

He needs the practice so chilling in that zone will help him build his confidence. If she genuinely likes him she won't keep him there for long.
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by CreepyBlackpool: 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2018
Forherman:

He needs the practice so chilling in that zone will help him build his confidence. If she genuinely likes him she won't keep him there for long.

I know a guy that spent 3yrs in the friendzone. He later helped share the wedding iv card for the girl and her husband.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2018
landmark86:
Please I don't know how to approach a woman I am a young man of 28 years and I have never had a girlfriend please help me.

LOL APROACH HER JUST LIKE YOU APPROACH YOUR FELLOW GUYS

1 Like 11 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by landmark86: 7:02am On Oct 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

I know a guy that spent 3yrs in the friendzone. He later helped share the wedding iv card for the girl and her husband.

For real
What a wicked world

Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by emmy2807(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

lol

It is important he starts from there, i was like that before, low self confidence, i did not know how to approach a woman, so a friend gave me this advice. "if you dont know how to fish, how would you hunt sharks?". be more concern with making female friends, it would help you get the necessary skills while putting you under less pressure. it worked for me and now i can approach any lady.
the op can even get lucky, and may not end up iu a friend zone. this is surely an amatuer advice but thats exactly what he needs. he would use the opportunity to learn what he wants in a woman, how a woman thinks, and all necessary skills required to get and keep a girl friend.
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2018
just walk up to her and ask her
" how much do u charge for 3 rounds without condóm"?
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by kollinzgee(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2018
chenzen:
just walk up to her and ask her
" how much do u charge for 3 rounds without condóm"?
foolish fool you dey here lolzzz
Re: What's The Best Way To Approach A Girl I Like? by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2018
kollinzgee:
foolish fool you dey here lolzzz
huh.

(1) (Reply)

Couple Rocks Camo In Beautiful Pre - Wedding Photo / Wife Swings Husband In Lovely Pre-wedding Photo / If You Can't Do This To Your Boyfriend, Don't Call Him Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.