Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (41804 Views)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2018
CityNGR:

Hehehe turn the heat bro.... Keyamo has been told what he's most afraid of... If I spill too it will be too close to home for festus keyamo

Reading that was an absolute waste of time, couldnt even tell if it was an insult ,allegation or a threat,, if keyamo is shady and he exploits his clients @ freewill how is that my business .... are those clients too dumb to slander him & make report to law enforcement agencies
She kept mentioning gani fawehmi like that was suppose to trigger something inside the afonjas....what exact did he say about keyanmo bitch!! why not just post reference or headlines to buttress ur claim
,you wana prove to the,world you know keyanmo so much, start with telling us when he 1st got laid, becos if she truly knows keyanmo she should mud fight what he does best ...
Nigerians only concern are atiku & buhari,, and if it comes to a game of slander between both pdp & apc .... pdp cannt win which is why atiku himself is running from name calling .. lets blow grammar only grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by BigBros147(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2018
Kai! Money can make a man lose his senses. What a shame.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by chinebu(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2018
You are biased. He lost all efcc cases given to him or you didn't hear that?

uote author=Babacele post=72444314] Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.[/quote]
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by deebrownneymar: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Chai chai Chai! Clap back of the century

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by nijabazaar: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2018
I love his writing style...

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by slap1(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
I'm sure the days ahead would be interesting but I'm placing my bet on Keyamo.

Ask those who placed their bets on him in his debate with Atiku's spokesman.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Effibecky: 10:00am On Oct 27, 2018
Wow!! This man na perfect match for Festus whims and caprices. Oya come reply this one make we see! Ediat!!!

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2018
xpool:
Mumu, wetin you know?
is that your family's name, ekuke?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:17am On Oct 27, 2018
Bizibi:
which heat? Some of us from delta state don't take him seriously,I don't know why some of you are giving him the undeserve attention.he is just like every other hustler in suit.......
so keyamo 's profile should only come from his state of origin not by his contributions to Nigeria?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Born2Breed(f): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2018
Those waiting for Keyamo reply or his court summon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by monimekaz(m): 10:21am On Oct 27, 2018
I'm going to look for this guy on twitter .This is the best literature I have read in 5 years .

2 Likes

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Cockyguy11: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
I'm sure he would go behind to beg Keyamo by the time the heat is turned on him to substantiate his spurious claims. Let us wait and see.
bro borrow small sense na!

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:24am On Oct 27, 2018
madridsta007:

I’m not sure that Keyamo will engage this Dr Chima Amadi.

It appears that they have a history together. With such people, it’s best to ignore and avoid and hope things calms down. Which is what Keyamo is wisely doing now.
yes I agree and that was why I used the expression " if he chooses to" but there are limits to what we can tolerate despite acquaintanceship especially when it borders well packaged lies that look like seeming truths because such greedy acquaintances took advantage of their closeness to us. Not every one is like Christ to an Iscariot. Time would educate all of us eventually.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
Cockyguy11:
bro borrow small sense na!
I dont want no Cock brain bro!
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
A real Killshot! Festus has always been a nonentity and he can’t change.

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Adekdammy: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
I'm sure he would go behind to beg Keyamo by the time the heat is turned on him to substantiate his spurious claims. Let us wait and see.

I am sure you have seen keyamo's response?

Beg ko, beggy beggy ni.

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Cockyguy11: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.
Keyamo television lawyer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by daddytime(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
The Amadi guy savagely savaged Keyamo. Dude is truly a shady character, his antecedents are there to buttress that fact.

He thinks standing before a judge in defence of a case is same as being politically savvy and eloquent.

I won't be surprised if the dude is a down-low closet ass rammer. He looks and exudes it. My opinion.

The guy gave keyamo a TKO only for him to come out at 3am for lack of sleep to post and admonish his followers not to resort to insults and name-calling...lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
slap1:

Ask those who placed their bets on him in his debate with Atiku's spokesman.
What happened at the debate bro?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Billygee2u: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Festus keyamo is a disgrace to SAN
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2018
gare:

This requires serious attention, PDP is ready for APC, this is not about hurling insult at people.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2018
Adekdammy:

I am sure you have seen keyamo's response?
Beg ko, beggy beggy ni.
lols, wait till he responds na .
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Bizibi(m): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
so keyamo 's profile should only come from his state of origin not by his contributions to Nigeria?
like I said he is just like every hustler I've seen.....
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Born2Breed(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
yes I agree and that was why I used the expression " if he chooses to" but there are limits to what we can tolerate despite acquaintanceship especially when it borders well packaged lies that look like seeming truths because such greedy acquaintances took advantage of their closeness to us. Not every one is like Christ to an Iscariot. Time would educate all of us eventually.

Hmmmm this your passionate defence of Keyamo's integrity or bros are u Keyamo?

2 Likes

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Cockyguy11:
Keyamo television lawyer.
no sir, from Abacha to Obasanjo he has engaged them all. He was alao one of the brains behind the ND struggle. His résumé is rich , very rich .
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Born2Breed:

Hmmmm this your passionate defence of Keyamo's integrity or bros are u Keyamo?
Ma Keyamo has paid the price and won't be fed to political dogs. I'm a Nigerian like you ma.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Bizibi(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
nor be today I know keyamo so stop giving him that special status,he is a hustler and he is just doing his job for his party.

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2018
Bizibi:
like I said he is just like every hustler I've seen.....
an hustler with a class and a mind for a better Nigeria
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Born2Breed(f): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
Ma Keyamo has paid the price and won't be fed to political dogs. I'm a Nigerian like you ma.

I had much respect for Keyamo then but after the Cicero, Fryo and Omisore debacle coupled up with his kid brothers(Lucky? Keyamo ) revelations,i always check the time if he says good morning.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by madridsta007(m): 10:44am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:

Oh well.
For Keyamo, those who live in glass houses do not throw stones.
Timeless rule.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by godliman: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.
so what is the richly packaged truth? We are not fools bros most of these guys shouting anti corruption and looters are themselves sitting on millions if not billions of looted funds. Who is clean in this govt or apc? The only one I vouch for is osibanjo even he has stayed too long among bad ppl that he is losing his good name fast.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Lanre Razak Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.