Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (41806 Views)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 6:11am On Oct 28, 2018
slap1:

Keyamo waa comprehensively schooled. While Atiku's spokesman spoke with verifiable facts and statistics, Keyamo couldn't even answer the questions he was asked, he kept diverting and saying Atiku is corrupt.
Because that was his target : to reinforce the flaws of Atiku and his ineligibility for the office of the President of Nigeria. I do not see any fact that any PDP would bring to persuade the electorates that can't be torn to pieces ,given PDP's antecedents, and its total unfitness to be trusted with the national assignment again. The debate was aimed at engaging Keyamo on a useless voyage while his plan was to continually hit PDP's only hope to political resurrection: Atiku.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 7:48am On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.

Oga, kindly shut up and let keyamo respond to this himself. Are you his spokesperson? Do you have any evidence to counter those allegations? were you living with him to know if or not those allegations are false? Don't you think you are showing yourself as being stupid to defend what you can't disprove and aren't even sure about?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
Time will tell sir.

Stop defending what you can't prove or disprove. It is 100% stupid. Allow keyamo to respond by himself, Mr hero worshipper.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

Oga, kindly shut up and let keyamo respond to this himself. Are you his spokesperson? Do you have any evidence to counter those allegations? were you living with him to know if or not those allegations are false? Don't you think you are showing yourself as being stupid to defend what you can't disprove and aren't even sure about?
don't think you are exactly what you try to paint me? Do you know me and the info at my disposal? Then how dare you talk trash if you can't comprehend what I wrote especially when I had said " if he chooses to..." Is it not indicative of una stupid approach to employ expletives when saner folks hold conversations that are serious and demand serious attention?
I'm ready to mirror some of you and your stupid reflections in greater magnitude presently.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

Stop defending what you can't prove or disprove. It is 100% stupid. Allow keyamo to respond by himself, Mr hero worshipper.
Hero worshipping clearly defines many of you who can't think beyond your nose . What hogwash are you defending? The clear distraction to remove the gaze from issues concerning why PDP can't be trusted with Nigeria again or what the hell are you talking about? una never know anything .
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 1:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
Hero worshipping clearly defines many of you who can't think beyond your nose . What hogwash are you defending? The clear distraction to remove the gaze from issues concerning why PDP can't be trusted with Nigeria again or what the hell are you talking about? una never know anything .

Did you soak your brain in smelly fart or what? Is it me or you that is defending this corrupt criminal?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 1:57pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
don't think you are exactly what you try to paint me? Do you know me and the info at my disposal? Then how dare you talk trash if you can't comprehend what I wrote especially when I had said " if he chooses to..." Is it not indicative of una stupid approach to employ expletives when saner folks hold conversations that are serious and demand serious attention?
I'm ready to mirror some of you and your stupid reflections in greater magnitude presently.

Disprove what the OP wrote or just shut up
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 3:16pm On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

Did you soak your brain in smelly fart or what? Is it me or you that is defending this corrupt criminal?
maybe you cretin is the stinking fart. Simple English sef dey hard you to comprehend ,and foolish you have the gut to conclude he is a corrupt criminal while others don't have the right to hold contrary opinion -better informed as a matter of fact- to your selfish and myopic stand.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
maybe you cretin is the stinking fart. Simple English sef dey hard you to comprehend ,and foolish you have the gut to conclude he is a corrupt criminal while others don't have the right to hold contrary opinion -better informed as a matter of fact- to your selfish and myopic stand.

If your brain isn't replaced with sawdust, you would have known that you are making a fool of yourself
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
flames01:

If your brain isn't replaced with sawdust, you would have known that you are making a fool of yourself
how do I expect a brainless being like you to understand what sane folks think about issues forever beyond your grasp?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Bizibi(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
APC sycophant,I'm not surprise......
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2018
Bizibi:
APC sycophant,I'm not surprised
PDP stalwart? I'm bemused.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Bizibi(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
PDP stalwart? I'm bemused.
hehehehe....wonderful
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by flames01: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
Babacele:
how do I expect a brainless being like you to understand what sane folks think about issues forever beyond your grasp?

It's clear you are too dull to realise that you are displaying stupidity like a useful idiot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Lanre Razak Is Dead / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.