Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,720 members, 7,813,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations (41802 Views)

Buhari Backs Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo / "Suswam Engaged In Gun Battle With Fulani Herdsmen" - Chima Amadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 12:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
phase1:
Many people do not know that Keyamo is the legal counsel to those murderers that were caught after they murdered people at the catholic church in Ozubulu last year.

The sleazy shady political lawyer enjoys defending criminals with deep pockets and scuttling judicial processes by pulling a wool of the court's eye.

A special place is reserved in hell for him.
what evidence do you have that they commuted that murder? Do you know what it is being a lawyer? I bet you don't.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Bizibi(m): 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
neither time,history nor present realities have supported your assumptions about Keyamo. So wait till the future births its pregnancy on keyamo.
hehehehehe,yea!!! It is obvious.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by CityNGR: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
story. apart from being a fine lawyer, savvy and smart, Keyamo understands the street and the corridors of wealth like any good attorney globally. So you can't sideline such a learned fellow if he chooses not to be sidelined. A careless ,thieving political class like ours can't sideline a smart Keyamo ,not even Ribadu dared Keyamo. I trust him more than you think.
Of course zonb
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by phase1: 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
what evidence do you have that they commuted that murder? Do you know what it is being a lawyer? I bet you don't.

I'm a Medical scientist and have lawyers in my family. I'm not daft on issues concerning the law.

In law school, student lawyers are taught to advise their criminal clients to plead guilty and negotiate for lesser sentence instead of wasting judicial time and resources of the state for donkey years.

Chief Gani fawehmi wouldn't touch the Ozubulu criminals and their case file if he were alive.

Go figure!
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by uchezzi(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.
Who him a veteran....abegiii make we hear word
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by galaxy2020(m): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mumu man

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by wingmanII: 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
BLIZZARDCON:
Jobers, why do our people claim they are bigger than anybody yet end up crawling under the the table of the likes of Atiku for crumbs?

Who is this so called Dr China? The most luminous legal luminary Festus Keyamo ( SAN) a successful and not hungry lawyer, we know. But who is this Dr Chima.?

By your name you're a fellow South Easterner, what all of us from the east need more than that Atiku dollars that you are dying for now, is to go back to the drawing board and get our political act together, other regions are laughing at us igbos because of predictable characters like you.

Bleep off! Impostor
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Xfemt(m): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keyamo right now after seeing dis

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by fortunechy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
what do you expect before from hungry Yoruba San...... that tribe can disappoint for Africa
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by seunjungle1(m): 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Magomago SAN
Thief Festus Keyamo

1 Like

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by deomelo: 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Chidinma amadidi....lol

I don't even think Keyamo go pay this rambling ipob any attention..
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
phase1:

I'm a Medical scientist and have lawyers in my family. I'm not daft on issues concerning the law.

In law school, student lawyers are taught to advise their criminal clients to plead guilty and negotiate for lesser sentence instead of wasting judicial time and resources of the state for donkey years.

Chief Gani fawehmi wouldn't touch the Ozubulu criminals and their case file if he were alive.

Go figure!
How do you know they carried out the ozubulu killings?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Tecno66: 2:34pm On Oct 27, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
Festus keyamo is a disgrace to SAN
See bashing.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Tecno66: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
fortunechy:
what do you expect before from hungry Yoruba San...... that tribe can disappoint for Africa
Check your facts. Is Kayamo Yoruba?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by joe120120(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
AloyalNigerian:

Source: https://twitter.com/AMADICHIMA/status/1055750694408515586?s=19

Fire fire fire fire to Kayamumu 10 point waiting for kayamo replies
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Duru1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
Keyamo has fought more and stronger battles in his life and has won almost all. If he isn't good ,he couldn't have. Chima has said nothing but a poorly crafted package of lies which I'm sure a veteran like Festus would tear to pieces in law courts if he chooses to dignify his defamer with a response ,and he may subsequently consequently make Chima sorry for his poor hatchet job.

You want to take on Keyamo too? what is stopping you? Go ahead and get injured Jo.

Keyamo or what name he calls himself would not want to tangle with a determined Igbo man.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2018
Duru1:

Keyamo or what name he calls himself would not want to tangle with a determined Igbo man.
you are damn missing the point.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by slap1(m): 3:01pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
What happened at the debate bro?

Keyamo waa comprehensively schooled. While Atiku's spokesman spoke with verifiable facts and statistics, Keyamo couldn't even answer the questions he was asked, he kept diverting and saying Atiku is corrupt.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Emperornice: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2018
Killshot by Dr amadi

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by doggedfighter(f): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
Fighting with facts and figures. Keyamo how market ?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by bbxxxxxx: 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2018
The amadi guy is prepared, I was expecting keyamo to respond, so the dude can drop the next bomb on him, but he decide to humble himself with a tweet around 3 am.

Wish to know how he became a SAN, keyamo pls just call the guy a looter again, pls,biko, ejoor.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by doggedfighter(f): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:

Are you Keyamo or his PA? What are you on about?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by seunmsg(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2018
Keyamo is not on the ballot next year. If you have issues against him, petition the relevant security agency and stop talking nonsense. Next years election is between Buhari/Osinbajo and Atiku/Obi. If you have dirts on Buhari and Osinbajo, bring them and let's look at them. We will keep attacking the crooked integrity of Atiku and not his media lackeys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by doggedfighter(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
djon78:

What is even your own. Mister man you are very hypocritical here. What is wrong with some of you?
It is a very well known fact that keyamo is not near what he claims to be. This is coming from his close associates that know him from the beginning. And you are here comparing this dirty soiled man with our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ask him oooo
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by isnovic(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2018
#killshot
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by bbxxxxxx: 7:03pm On Oct 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Keyamo is not on the ballot next year. If you have issues against him, petition the relevant security agency and stop talking nonsense. Next years election is between Buhari/Osinbajo and Atiku/Obi. If you have dirts on Buhari and Osinbajo, bring them and let's look at them. We will keep attacking the crooked integrity of Atiku and not his media lackeys.
, the issue is pot should not call kettle black. He should sell his principal instead of acting like an opposition. Why should it be about dirt? , why should you even decide what the discuss should be. Nonsense.

When you guys are ready to tell us how you were able to :

Reduce unemployment, improve health, improve education, ensure farmers are protected (by creating market for agricultural produce, tackling diseases affecting food crops and animal and ensuring farmers are not worse of from farming), provided adequate internal and external security, reduce the cost of living, and provided basic amenities like electricity and water,
we will Vote Buhari, if not atiku all the way.

We will never encourage mediocre.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by luckyogor(m): 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2018
Festus nor be human being o,na animal o,we know am for ekpan,he is a product of broken condom.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by SmilingMary(m): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Damn! Just Damn! This is indeed a KILLSHOT. Which I can save this some how....lemme copy and paste somewhere.... Damn again
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by SmilingMary(m): 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
Babacele:
I'm sure he would go behind to beg Keyamo by the time the heat is turned on him to substantiate his spurious claims. Let us wait and see.

Do u know how ignorant u sound now? U can take a peep at Festus response. The guy don mellow by force
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
doggedfighter:

Are you Keyamo or his PA? What are you on about?
. Why can't you just pass if this convo is beyond you?
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 5:54am On Oct 28, 2018
SmilingMary:

Do u know how ignorant u sound now? U can take a peep at Festus response. The guy don mellow by force
ignorance is when you see an expression like " if he chooses to dignify him ......" but decide to deliberately obliterate its significance in a sentence in order to suit your purpose.

For your info , what Keyamo is tactically saying in that reply is :

" I won't give in to your ( your and your masters') distraction tactics at slowing me down from this campaign; I won't waste my energy replying you now but i shall reply you at the appropriate time ". Like I said earlier time alone would reveal all to us.
Re: Chima Amadi 'Exposes' Festus Keyamo On Twitter. See Accusations by Babacele: 6:00am On Oct 28, 2018
slap1:

Keyamo waa comprehensively schooled. While Atiku's spokesman spoke with verifiable facts and statistics, Keyamo couldn't even answer the questions he was asked, he kept diverting and saying Atiku is corrupt.
There were seeming facts without meaning. If you take each point and analyse , it is all what it is : well crafted lies. For example in one breath he said Gani fought with and cursed Keyamo and it was the same Gani that saved Keyamo later ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drama As Buhari Overrules Jega On Handover / Tinubu, Oshiomhole, El-rufai’s 2023 Posters Spark Debate / Lanre Razak Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.