Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day (31142 Views)

Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Madeinlagos Concert: Wizkid Gets Another Portrait Of His Three Kids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by censeakay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
[b][/b]
boardblack:
YBNL
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by emperorblog(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2018
OLIC NI O
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Johnpaul01: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
I will go to Olamide's own, then I will come back and watch WizKid's leftover on YouTube.
For those of you saying that Olamide would lose, don't just forget that Olamide is the king of music in Lagos, since WizKid chose first, why didn't he fix his at the prestigious Eko hotel and suites. He went for the Atlantic city maybe because he was told the convention center has been set aside for Gov. Ambode's son.
Wizkid show will be attended by his fans as usual, and as usual Olamide's own will be attended by dignitaries such as Gov. Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Oba Elegushi, and many more.

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by IntellectOzone(m): 1:53pm On Oct 27, 2018
Let's get to no who as more fans

Like for Wizkid Baba Nla

Share for Olamide Baddo

Celebrity Election!!!

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by muffyt05: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
You say?

Olamide if you know what's good for you, you gats change date asap, make you no come show come see empty seats sad sad

That's totally untrue, as they both have their respective fans. You'll be shocked to know the 2 venues will be sold out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Gerardo88: 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2018
Davido 4 where, davido we ask God to change wizkid as an artist if at all they cme bak in d nxt life....
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
BayportalEnt:
Same time?

Native app?
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by legibow: 2:35pm On Oct 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Beef loading

Olamide should have respect for his elders na
sorry come again....

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by legibow: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
Bushyhair:
I rather watch Wizkid than Olamide

@Olamide na rubbish singer
u rather but u wont b able to watch any... Pele broke ass... Sit in ur house and b condemning people...
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by legibow: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
kenbee:
This is just their respective party Conventions/primaries just like APC and PDP did on same day.
After which the successful winner will face Davido in the General Election come 2019
laff.... Make way make way....
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by legibow: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hezzyluv:
Honestly this 2guyz are just OK 4me. They have talent for musiz to it's peak. "remind me of the heat song OMOTOSHAN which they both sang" If I have my way that day, I will attend both
better. Person... May God bless u for speaking the truth, not like some mumu way dey condemn up and down

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by DaddyNimo(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Leetunechi:
Somebody should please help me with anything before hunger kills me here

First bank
I know the best wake keep akara baker...best in Lagos... with pepper to make people cry.
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by SojiCash(m): 2:54pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hezzyluv:
Honestly this 2guyz are just OK 4me. They have talent for musiz to it's peak. "remind me of the heat song OMOTOSHAN which they both sang" If I have my way that day, I will attend both

cheesy
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Hardamz(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hundreddegrees:
You say?

Olamide if you know what's good for you, you gats change date asap, make you no come show come see empty seats sad sad
U no dey do beta tin 4 ur family i guess, na him show go sell pass if u wan know. HITS Dey to perform, na only SOCO & FAKE LOVE Wizzy go sing naa.
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Hardamz(m): 3:02pm On Oct 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:
I will go to Olamide's own, then I will come back and watch WizKid's leftover on YouTube.
For those of you saying that Olamide would lose, don't just forget that Olamide is the king of music in Lagos, since WizKid chose first, why didn't he fix his at the prestigious Eko hotel and suites. He went for the Atlantic city maybe because he was told the convention center has been set aside for Gov. Ambode's son.
Wizkid show will be attended by his fans as usual, and as usual Olamide's own will be attended by dignitaries such as Gov. Ambode, Oba of Lagos, Oba Elegushi, and many more.
U sabi about the industry jare, GOD BLESS YOU.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Hardamz(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Beef loading

Olamide should have respect for his elders na
See UNFORTUNATE Person o, ELDERS Abi. Na pesin wey u dey do d same hustle go dey push u to extinction if i reason ur mata.
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Darhmeiy: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2018
someone is about to lose
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

Its the other way round. Olamide lost out on the better venue. Eko Atlantic is more spacious cos it's open air. Dts where Pepsi always holds their December show with all their artists. And dts where even the Lagos state govt has their annual OneLagosFiesta concert, also in December. Dts why wizkid chose it. His fans have bn asking for their own MadeInLagos concert since he played the O2 arena.

Olamide didn't have a choice but to use eko hotel. Truth is Eko hotel cannot contain Olamides crowd. Eko hotel dt could barely contain wizkid and davidos shows last year. Olamide crowd is usually always double their crowd o. True story.
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by King44(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
We would like to know who would win
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by King44(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2018
mynairaland2018:

Its the other way round. Olamide lost out on the better venue. Eko Atlantic is more spacious cos it's open air. Dts where Pepsi always holds their December show with all their artists. And dts where even the Lagos state govt has their annual OneLagosFiesta concert, also in December. Dts why wizkid chose it. His fans have bn asking for their own MadeInLagos concert since he played the O2 arena.

Olamide didn't have a choice but to use eko hotel. Truth is Eko hotel cannot contain Olamides crowd. Eko hotel dt could barely contain wizkid and davidos shows last year. Olamide crowd is usually always double their crowd o. True story.
unfortunately reverse is the case I think olamides last concert was held in Teslim and he could not fill the space up... I think wiz get upper hand
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by hollywater: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2018
dallex10:
Let's do it like this

Like for Starboy

Share for YBNL
Wizkid don dey knack person wife, I won't suport him again.
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by nokatakata: 6:08pm On Oct 27, 2018
dallex10:
Let's do it like this

Like for Starboy

Share for YBNL

the people liking ans sharing think the show is free...lol
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 27, 2018
King44:
unfortunately reverse is the case I think olamides last concert was held in Teslim and he could not fill the space up... I think wiz get upper hand
I'm saying the same thing dt wiz got the better venue for crowd. But Olamides crowd is always bigger dn wizkid and Davido. Dt was why he even attempted to use stadium. Wizkid and Davido can't attempt that.

I know what I'm talking about cos I've bn to their December shows. Nobody pulls crowd pass Olamide in Lagos. I'm a starboyFC & will be at madeinlagos, but dts just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by nokatakata: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

olamide is king of music in your house. you people just come online to talk rubbish. for your information, gov ambode and oba of lagos arw inconsequential...nobody gives 2 phucks about them except for the hungry, dirty agberos. the only way olamide will get more people to his show is to reduce the gate fee...many of his fans are broke
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Johnpaul01: 6:31pm On Oct 27, 2018
nokatakata:

olamide is king of music in your house. you people just come online to talk rubbish. for your information, gov ambode and oba of lagos arw inconsequential...nobody gives 2 phucks about them except for the hungry, dirty agberos. the only way olamide will get more people to his show is to reduce the gate fee...many of his fans are broke
The name OLIC is far more popular and bigger than made in Lagos, I don't need to argue with you, the poll at the first page says it all, am not the 200+ people that voted there, you will see it for yourself on that day. Comparing OLIC that Olamide will perform more than half of his songs with live band to the one that WizKid will be singing what is coming from the DJ throughout, be wise and spend wisely. Thanks
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Leetunechi: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2018
Dizzytee:

Hope if i help i wont be called mugu
No bro. I will appreciate
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by dannlukas(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
brightisodje:
no money for that I will watch it on hip tv thank u

Nd no plan to make money before December abi...Na so una go dey Swear for unaselves. grin tongue
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2018
vowsng:

Native app?
Yes
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2018
BayportalEnt:

Yes

Where are you located?
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by oblaak(m): 8:10pm On Oct 27, 2018
Hezzyluv:
But what do you guys enjoy when you attend these kind of events?
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by cahrlifa(m): 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2018
sexiestharam:
Smart guy wink
Na so oo
Re: Wizkid And Olamide To Hold 'MadeInLagos' Concert And 'OLIC5' Same Day by nokatakata: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2018
Johnpaul01:

The name OLIC is far more popular and bigger than made in Lagos, I don't need to argue with you, the poll at the first page says it all, am not the 200+ people that voted there, you will see it for yourself on that day. Comparing OLIC that Olamide will perform more than half of his songs with live band to the one that WizKid will be singing what is coming from the DJ throughout, be wise and spend wisely. Thanks

stop making noise. olic ia popular because it is cheap. period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Temi Otedola Covers A Nasty Boy August/September Edition (Photos) / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Rants Talks About How Acting Makes Her Life Difficult / Pray To Have A Friend Like Bobrisky – Tacha (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.