Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape (36083 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Won't Escape Probe After COVID-19 Pandemic - PDP / Sanwo-Olu: All Banks, Offices, Markets, Courts Should Close From Thursday / Yahaya Bello Reelected As Kogi Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by odeligboikwo: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
Oba of lagos can say what he likes Igbo's properties cannot be uprooted so he can threaten them and nothing will happen
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by ekestic1976(f): 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
99miles:
Let Buhari present his WAEC result first.......

This is a direct quote from the Consitution.
Section 131 says: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President if (a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth; (b) he has attained the age of forty (40) years; (c )he is a member of a political party; and (d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

“In Section 318, School Certificate or equivalent means (a) a Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent, or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, the City and Guilds Certificate; or (b) education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
“(c) Primary Six School Leaving Certificate or its equivalent and (i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC) for a minimum of 10 years; and
“(ii) attendance at courses and training in such institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and
“(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English Language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission(INEC); and “(d) Any other qualification acceptable by INEC.”

The best way to unravel the veracity or otherwise of Buhari's claim that the military authorities are in possession of his academic credentials is to go back and read President Obasanjo's comments on the issue in 2015! Obasanjo had commented that No military man would allow himself to be goaded to submit his/her credentials, etc.

I remember him saying that "Buhari WILL NEVER agree!"

"During a book launch in London, former President Olusegun Obasanjo told a packed hall that the controversy surrounding Muhammadu Buhari's possession of a school certificate was trivial distraction by President Goodluck Jonathan's team. Obasanjo stated that there was no one during his time in the army that didn't have a prerequisite qualification to enter the army. Speaking further, he said even if that wasn't case Buhari's training at the Nigerian Army staff college and the US War College were more than the required qualification to become president.

"The former president's book, "My Watch" is banned in Nigeria by a court order obtained by President Jonathan's political associate and a wanted drug baron, Kashamu Buruji."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2018
pathetic filth! codeine must be very cheap!
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2018
undecided Shame on this man or so called Oba...he is a disappointment to those he represent/ his followers...Instead of speaking up for his people the issues travailing their various existence on a daily basis and profer solutions, he is busy nursing an old grudge like a petty silly woman looking for another to gang up with and fight his fight! The man that he must team up with as elder state Men to rescue this Nation he is spilling such nonsense against! Such pettiness, such bad timing...Is this why Nigerians must reelect Buhari? For him to jail political enemies instead of focusing on governance and the deliverables of good governance? Is this what his policy document for the next 4years is all about? Nigerians are dying, there is hunger in the land and people that must put their respective differences aside for the sake of Nation Building and consolidate to get Nigeria working again are doing this? You will never get this nonsense from the Oba of Benin or the Olu of Itsekiri...

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2018
He measures the worth of our political leaders by how much they defer to his wishes, not by how much they serve the general populace who elected them.

Typical policeman: corrupt, greedy and selfish to the grave.

3 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Daboomb: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2018
Esseite:
You claim to speak your mind always, the world saw its example in 2015, who has arrested you?

So because Obasanjo spoke his mind on buhari re-election, borders should be closed and his arrest initiated?

With all due respect sir, you have a serious hate issue.

Thank you that you said your mind, RESPECTFULLY....not necessarily for the Oba, but for the poeple of Lagos over which he is Oba.

Having said that, l can tell you that this Oba is uncouth, rude, arrogant, vindctive and undeserving of that stool if not that Tinubu (as you can decipher from this interview) and his elder brother Ganiyu (from his adopted father) use their position as Governor and brother to the Governor, to enthrone him illegally.

Just listen to all the rubbish he is saying? He says he is the one controlling Tinubu and he wants to be the one controlling Buhari as well.
Anyway, l dont need to remind anyone that "Police is your friend"....and he is a retired Policeman. undecided undecided

The only thing that made sense was when he said he told Buhari that 'he was responsible for the bad road in lagos, because he canceled the Metro Line that Governor Jakande initiated.
You can all see the wickedness of this Buhari! Since the North doesn not have Metro Line, Lagois must not have.
The only Road he could not finish in his firts term, if ofcourse, the Lagos-Ibadan Express Road, all the Roads in the North are done and dusted.
But Atiku is not the alternative o.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Firefire(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2018
bamidelee:

ori e ti daru

Ori gbigbo awon ara’ile e lo daru!

2 Likes

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by kareemkamil(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2018
Yes he should close border for him not to escape, criminal useless Obj
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2018
This Oba again? Who knows him.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Firefire:

omo ale alaileko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2018
Firefire:

omo ale alaileko

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by gentleibraheem(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2018
I like the fact that this man is a very frank person�

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by kaymandak(m): 9:41am On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

I see your efforts, we must remain tireless and loud for PMB’s re-election. I am happy I am not alone. We shall meet for a meal of joy on February 17th by God’s grace.

I shall send you a dm later as it’s 1am here.
Alone? God forbid. Thousands of us Nigerians are solidly behind PMB
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Hifeyhandrew: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2018
rxmusa:
Every sensible Nigerian knows that Buhari is a patriot unlike the thieving Obasanjo & his corrupt VP.

Let your Baba present his waec certificate first, then we know he has integrity.

1 Like

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Cajal(m): 10:09am On Oct 27, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku your hero is going to prison after 2019 election
...Atikulooters

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Cajal(m): 10:11am On Oct 27, 2018
Atikulooters
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by wyqay: 10:22am On Oct 27, 2018
king fool again
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2018
That Oba is nothing than a Yoruba Muslims terrorist head.

Why would the idiot always always be threatening people? I can't respect such a useless Oba....

If a king refuse to respect himself, children will play with his dick...
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2018
As a level 10 officer, it was a little favour I did for a man that he gave me a loan to build a seven-storeyed building 35 years ago. And after that particular house, I have built many others. When you render help to people, they will pray for you and some would give you gifts. But when two people are guilty of an offence and you arrest eight people unduly, you can’t use the money from such to do anything good. I always tell them that the money you make from oppressing and taking advantage of people cannot be used to buy a thing that would give you joy.

In working countries, police officers are not expected to collect monies above $30. No matter what you did to help the person, and no matter how good intentional, the gift is. If you collect and you're discovered, you're out.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 27, 2018
grin grin grin Baba Fu'ad Olowo Eko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2018
seunmsg:
Absolutely unnecessary.

When Obasanjo supported pmb in 2015 why didn’t he do that to him? This is useless and childish talk. When Ur frnd tells u the truth don’t become vindictive because he means no harm he only told u the plain truth which many won’t tell u.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by tunary(m): 10:52am On Oct 27, 2018
This oba must possess some hate qualities inside of him, I wonder why their gods choose him
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Afonja007: 10:57am On Oct 27, 2018
sarrki:
The nightmare of Igbos

Igbos roam about his land in holdup and Goslow to sell gala, pure water and recharge cards commit crimes

Yet claimed they develop his land
yes while fulani roam about to kidnapp and commit genocide while others roam about to mine skulls
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by crimeboss: 10:59am On Oct 27, 2018
the dumbest comment ever made, and if atiku wins buhari must be jailed asap, why are these APCs supporters brains so mangled?, were there any toxic leak in area that affected these children who support buhari now frying their brains?.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by sarrki(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2018
apolonius:

I see your efforts, we must remain tireless and loud for PMB’s re-election. I am happy I am not alone. We shall meet for a meal of joy on February 17th by God’s grace.

I shall send you a dm later as it’s 1am here.

Good one my co compatriot
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by longerthroat(m): 11:13am On Oct 27, 2018
Bale of idumota
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by yesloaded: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2018
longerthroat:
Bale of idumota
grin
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Udolove(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2018
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Holuwadharnyz: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2018
Baba ! ! !
How many times did i call you Baba?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by olutunde12(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku your hero is going to prison after 2019 election

When will you people start talking with your brain? Your bubu us not useful for any other thing than imprisonment. Mean while how many people have been imprisoned despite your senseless shout of prisons before and after the 1915 elections?
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2018
sarrki:
The nightmare of Igbos

Igbos roam about his land in holdup and Goslow to sell gala, pure water and recharge cards commit crimes

Yet claimed they develop his land
You are just so deluded.
Re: Oba Akiolu: Buhari Should Close Boarder When Reelected So Obasanjo Won't Escape by johnmartus(m): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2018
I love this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Drags Anambra To Supreme Court, Slams N50bn Suit / Peter Obi: People Are Calling The Schools I Attended To Know If I Was A Student / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.